剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
I have missed your jokes. Mmm!
-也很怀念其他很多事 -我就知道你很怀念
And a lot of other things too. -I'm sure you have.
人是会变的
People change.
显然除了你
Except you, apparently.
我真希望我还是1999年时 那个没有孩子的人
Ugh. Well, I certainly hope I'm the same childless man I was back in '99.
别说谎
Don't lie.
是好的基因 还是肉毒杆菌?
Is it good genes or Botox?
长生不老
Immortality.
看看我们的下一节课吧
You should check out our next class.
我是来办事的 不是来玩的
I'm here on business and not pleasure. -Oh.
这是你女儿吗?
Is this your daughter?
很难说
Kind of hard to tell.
那
How about ..
现在呢?
How about now?
-你在耍什么花招?
What are you playing at?
-我就是在试图证明 你女儿不是我女儿
Well, I'm trying to prove that your daughter isn't also my daughter,
所以如果你不介意 给我看一张照片或者一个图片…
so if you wouldn't mind showing me a photograph or a picture…
不用担心 路西法
No need to worry, Lucifer,
我每次狂欢前 都会再三检查宫内节育器的
I always triple-checked my IUD before an orgy.
很好 我相信你检查了 先不说那个 看张照片?
Lovely, I'm sure you did. Irrespective of that, uh, a picture?
或看个纹身
Uh, or a tattoo.
谢天谢地 我不是父亲
Thank me. I'm not the dad.
确定一个不是 还有三个要去证明 我不是父亲
One down, three to disprove. I'm not the father.
她看起来很陌生
Well, she looks refreshingly unfamiliar.
谢天谢地 我不是父亲!
Thank me, I'm not the dad!
我是说 是的 就你?
I mean, yeah, you?
父亲?
A father?
那会是灾难性的
That'd be disastrous.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
你不是那种活在当下的类型
You're not the sticking-around type.
无意冒犯
No offense.
已经冒犯到了
Offense taken.
我会是个好父亲的 非常感谢
I'd be a great father, thank you very much.
事实上 我即将成为
In fact, I'm about to be World's Best Dad
70亿人的世界上最好的父亲 所以…
to seven billion people. So…
如果你这么想当父亲
Hmm, well, if you wanna be a dad so bad,
也许还有时间
maybe there's still time.
我的离婚手续刚办完
My divorce just finalized,
我准备好像1999年一样狂欢了
and I'm ready to party like it's 1999.
抱歉 但我不是那个
I-- I'm sorry, but I'm not that same male slut
那天晚上跟你睡很多次的放荡之子了
that you had sex with many, many times that night.
现在我一直活在当下
I do stick around these days.
伊莱扎 你在干什么? 我告诉过你 我变好了!
Eliza, what are you doing? I told you, I've evolved!
路西法!
Lucifer!
你一点都没变
You haven't changed at all.
克萝伊!
Chloe!
真不敢相信 你跑了半个国家却不告诉我
I can't believe you were halfway across the country, and you didn't even tell me.
-我以为你会比现在这样要好 -比什么要好?
I thought you were better than this. -Better than what?
又跑走了 你也会和她结婚吗?
Than running off again. What'd you marry her too?
我是来证明她不是我私生子母亲的
I'm just here to prove she's not the mother of my illegitimate child.
私生子?什么私生子?
Child? What child?
听着 一个年轻女士 闯进了我的顶层公♥寓♥
Look, a young lady broke into my penthouse,
表现得像魔鬼之子 还自称是魔鬼之子
acting like the devil's spawn and claiming to be one, to boot.
-但天使不能… -没错
But angels can't-- -Exactly.
-除了阿曼纳迪尔… -对
Except Amenadiel because-- -Right.
-所以那个来找你的女人…? -目前处于非常困惑的阶段
So the woman who came to see you… -Is deeply confused, precisely.
-所以我们说清了 对吧? -没有
So, we're all good now, right? -No.
没有 我们还没有都说清
No, we're not all good.
这些都是关于搭档的事
All this talk about being partners.
-为什么要瞒着我? -我觉得没必要让你生气
Why would you keep this from me? -I didn't see the need to upset you.
我并不生气
I'm not upset.
但你的超能力表明情况并非如此
Well, your super strength is suggesting otherwise.
听着 我很抱歉 我本应该告诉你的
Look, I am sorry. I should have told you.
向我保证
Just promise me,
不再有隐瞒了 好吗?
no more secrets, okay?
当然 我保证
Absolutely. I promise.
好消息是 名单上只剩下一个女人了
Good news is, there's only one woman left on the list, so…
什么名单?
What list?
路西法 你还在吗?
Lucifer, are you still here?
不好 这让我有种
Oh, no. This is giving me, like,
很普通的赏金猎人恶魔的感觉
generic demon bounty-hunter vibes.
我想让自己感觉很特别
I wanna feel special.
梅兹!谢天谢地
Oh, Maze! Thank God.
我一整天都在找能说话的人
I have been looking for someone to talk to all day.
我是说 我去找过艾拉了 当然 她看不到我
I mean, I went to visit Ella. Of course, she couldn't see me.
但我是说 你可以看到我 对吧 梅兹?
But I mean, you can see me, right, Maze?
梅兹?
Maze?
梅兹
Maze.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
愚蠢的青蛙丹能看见我 但你看不到
Dan the stupid frog can see me, but you can't.
谁能告诉一下我规矩
Can somebody please, please just tell me the rules?
不要 脚踝上的钉子太少了 米兰
No, way less peg on the ankle, Milan.
我不想看起来像丹一样
I don't wanna look like Dan.
是的 那将是一场悲剧
Oh, yes, that would be a tragedy.
可怜的人
Poor guy.
他的裤子总是那么紧
His pants were always so tight.
这就是你要说的吗?
That's all you have to say, huh?
我回来后第一次有人说起我
The first time anyone said anything about me since I got back,
除了用我的名字 给一只愚蠢的青蛙起名
except to name a stupid frog after me,
就是诋毁我的时尚感吗?
is to take a dump on my fashion sense?
你知道吗 我很高兴你看不到我!
Well, you know what? I am glad you can't see me!
还有一件事!
And another thing!
大家都知道皮革 对洛杉矶的天气来说太热了
Everybody knows that LA is way too hot for leather!
感谢上帝 一齐庆祝
Lazman hazeh. Mazel tov.
波士顿
自从小弗洛伊德以后 我就没参加过入犹太教仪式了
I haven't been to a bris since little baby Sigmund's.
-真的吗? -真的 执行人给弗洛伊德进行了割礼
Really? -Yes, the mohel made a Freudian snip.
梅兹说名单上 最后一个人在这里工作?
So Maze said the last person on the list works here?
埃丝特·巴纳姆
Hmm. Esther Barnum.
她就在那里
And there she is.
一个拉比
Well, a rabbi.
我知道为什么 你们俩会有特殊的联♥系♥了
I can see why you two would have a special connection.
没有 我们的特殊联♥系♥
No, our special connection
只持续了非常短暂的15分钟
lasted about 15 very shallow minutes.
我怀疑我没给她留下什么印象
I doubt I even made an impression.
路西法?
Lucifer!
我等了22年
I have waited 22 years
就是想告诉你 你改变了我的人生
to tell you how much you changed my life.
-往糟糕那一面改变了? -不是!
Oh. -Uh, for the worse? No!
你在我的灵魂上留下了印记
You left a mark on my soul.
你是我成为拉比的原因
You're the reason I became a rabbi.
因为我激发了她最深处的欲望
Oh. Because I brought out her deepest desires.
这可能发生在任何人身上
It could've happened to anyone.
是的 很高兴再次见到你 埃丝特
Yes, it's lovely to see you again, Esther.
如果你不介意给我们看一张 你女儿的照片…
Um, if you wouldn't mind showing us a photograph of your daughter…
不是恐怖的事情
Not in a creepy way.
…然后我们就走了
…then we'll be off.
是关于米拉的吗?
Is this about Mira?
米拉?
Mira?
你有她的消息吗?你找到她了吗?
You heard from her? Did you find her?
她出什么事了吗?
Um, did something happen to her?
她五年前离家出走了
She ran away, five years ago.
我还雇了一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I even hired a private detective. -Hmm.
这是我还保留的最后几张 她照片中的一张
This is one of the last pictures I have of her.
就这么定了
Oh, well, that settles it.
亚历克斯 我要选择 200分的“我不是她父亲”
I'll take "I am not the father" for 200 please, Alex.
你几乎没看照片
You barely even looked at the photo.
我不需要看
I don't need to,
我顶层公♥寓♥里的那个女孩 头发上有几缕粉色
because the girl in my penthouse had pink streaks in her hair,
浓重的眼线、愤怒的眉毛
heavy eyeliner, angry eyebrows.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表