剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我已经想到这一点了
That had occurred to me.
这是一个完整的辩论 命运对自♥由♥意志
Yes, it's a whole debate. Fate versus free will.
总之重点是 丹尼尔
Don't get me started. Anyway, the point is… Daniel,
随着我自己的时钟滴答作响
as my own clock ticks away,
我意识到重要的 不是我们在最后的时光里做什么
I'm realizing it's less about what we do with our final hours
更重要的是和谁一起度过
and more about who we spend them with.
所以丹尼尔
So, Daniel,
当你有了这样的身体形态
while you have this physical form,
也许你应该考虑一下 你想和谁共度最后的时光
maybe you should think about who you want to spend your final hours with.
时间旅行完全有可能!
查理的婴儿衣服
这些衣服是我侄子长大后穿不下的
These are some clothes that my nephew has grown out of.
孩子们这么做很诡异 不是吗?
It's creepy how children do that, isn't it?
总之 我觉得这对罗莉很有用
Anyway, I-- I thought they'd come in handy for Rory.
那就是你体内的那个小东西
The tiny one inside you, that is.
谢谢 真是贴心
Uh, thank you. That's, uh, that's very thoughtful.
我可以进去吗?
May I?
可以 进来吧
Yeah, come in.
你之前说过你不想一个人做这件事
You said earlier that you didn't wanna do this alone.
我也不想那样
Well, I don't want that either.
我想让你知道如果有任何选择的话
I need you to know that if there is any choice to be had at all,
我会永远…
I will always…
选择我们
choose us.
我们谁也不知道未来会怎么样
None of us can be certain of the future.
但我们能控制的是我们现在所做的
But what we can control is what we do right now.
不管今天是不是我的最后一天
So whether this is my last day or not,
我只知道 我想和我最爱的人一起度过
what I do know is that I would like to spend it with the people I love most.
我的家人
My family.
克萝伊·简·德克
Chloe Jane Decker…
你能考虑
…would you consider
今天剩下的时间陪我
spending the rest of today with me
和我们的女儿吗?
and our daughter?
我怎么能拒绝呢?
How can I say no to that?
那我们要去哪儿?
So where are we off to?
离第十大道和斯旺森街越远越好
As far away from 10th and Swanson as we can bloody well get.
哎呀!
Oops!
好好照顾她 好吗?
Take care of her, will you?
我会的
I do.
我们会互相照顾
We take care of each other.
罗莉…
Rory…
我需要你知道 我相信你
I need you to know that I believe you.
我相信我会…
I believe that I will be--
在你最需要我的时候离开了
was gone when you needed me the most.
我花了很长时间才接受这一点
It's taken me a long time to accept that
因为我知道被父母抛弃是什么感觉
because I know what it feels like to be abandoned by a parent.
感觉…
To feel…
感觉被拒绝了
Well, to feel rejected.
我也生我父亲的气…
I was angry at my father too…
生了很长一段时间
for a long time.
但我也生自己的气
But I was also angry at myself.
我觉得自己是个怪物
I thought I was a monster.
就是…
That…
我一定做了什么 或是成为了什么
I must have done something or been something
让自己不配得到他的爱
to make myself unworthy of his love.
我希望你从没这么想过
I hope you never felt that way.
我想要你知道
I want you to know that…
不管我是怎么做的
whatever it is that makes me go,
这绝不可能是你的错
that it could never be your fault.
很抱歉我离开了你
I'm so sorry I left you.
我需要你知道 我会尽我所能留下
And I need you to know that I will do everything in my power to stay.
我也相信你
I believe you too.
讽刺的是 你看起来比我们俩更像天使
Ironically, you look more like an angel than the two of us.
好了 你们
Oh-ho! Come on, you.
好吧 我想我要给你们俩点时间独处
Yeah, I think I'll give you two some time alone.
不要 罗莉!
No, Rory!
我们还有时间
We still have time.
事实是 如果你走了 我不想看到那种场景
The truth is, if you leave, I don't wanna see it.
我想记住这样的你
I wanna remember you like this.
太完美了
This is perfect.
我应该去追她吗?
Should I go after her?
不要
No.
我们都有选择
We all have a choice.
让她做自己的选择吧
Let her make hers.
喂 那是我的!
Hey, that's mine!
陌生人警告!
Stranger danger!
好吧!不抱一下吗?
Okay! No hugs?
梅兹教你这些招式的?
Maze teach you those moves?
你认识梅兹吗?
You know Maze?
认识
Yeah.
我是她的一个朋友
I'm a friend of hers,
也是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
and your dad's.
而且
And…
天啊 他一直在说你
boy, did he talk about you all the time.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
贝利奥斯
Um… Belios.
奇怪的名字 我从来没听说过你
Weird name. Never heard of you.
你像我爸爸一样也是警♥察♥吗?
Are you a cop like my dad?
是的
Yeah.
所以你不介意回答我几个问题吧
So you won't mind answering a few questions.
为了确认一下
You know, to verify.
随便问吧
Ask away.
你说我爸爸提到过我 我最喜欢的游戏是什么?
You said my dad talked about me. What's my favorite game?
最近吗?不稳定的独角兽
Currently? Unstable Unicorns.
我长大后想做什么?
What do I wanna be when I grow up?
火星的总统
President of Mars.
最喜欢的一餐
Favorite meal.
巧克力蛋糕
Chocolate cake,
虽然你知道 你♥爸♥爸不把这当做一餐
although you know your dad really doesn't consider that a meal.
他还告诉我你是一个父亲
You know, he also told me that you're the best kid
能拥有的最好的孩子
a dad could ever ask for.
告诉我你有多聪明
Told me how smart you are.
多善良
How kind.
有时候有点叛逆
A little rebellious at times.
但依然
But still,
你是他最爱的女儿
the most loving daughter.
他很关心你…
And he cares about you…
比世界上任何事都关心
…more than anything in the whole world.
我想你很了解我爸爸
I guess you know my dad pretty well.
很遗憾他不得不离开你
I'm sorry he had to leave you.
我也是
Me too.
他不是故意的
He didn't mean to, you know.
我相信无论他在哪儿
And I'm sure wherever he is…
他很抱歉他必须这么做
he is so sorry that he had to.
在他可以之前…
Before he could--
在什么之前?
Before what?
在他可以成为你的好榜样之前
Before he could be a good role model to you.
成为你应有的爸爸之前
The dad you deserve.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
他是世上最好的爸爸
He was the best dad ever.
有史以来最棒的人
The best person ever.
他试着去成为那样的人
No. Aww, he tried to be.
但他犯了很多错误
But he made so many mistakes.
每个人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
我爸爸告诉我错误很重要
And my dad taught me that mistakes are important.
我们需要错误 这样我们才能学习并…
And we need them so that we can learn and…
在下次做得更好
do better next time.
我爱我爸爸
I love my dad.
我每天都很想他
I-- I miss him every day.
但他会永远和我在一起
But he'll always be with me.
为我骄傲
Proud of me.
就像我为他感到骄傲一样
Just like I'm proud of him.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表