剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
-听起来很像是米拉 -是吗?
That sounds like Mira. -It does?
她一直是个爱惹麻烦的女孩
She was always a troubled girl. Upset a lot.
经常生气 而且她一直想染头发
And she always wanted to dye her hair. -Oh.
为什么米拉离家出走了?
Why did Mira run away?
-她在找她父亲 -你说我是那个倒霉的家伙?
She was looking for her father. -And you named me as the unlucky chap?
老实说
To be honest,
我不知道她父亲是谁
I don't know who her dad is.
-我之前是另一种人 -我也是
I was a different person back then. -Hmm. Me too.
我试着满足米拉
I tried to be enough for Mira, but…
但她想知道答案
she wanted answers.
失去一个孩子…
Missing a child,
就像失去了自己的一部分 无法弥补
it's like missing a part of yourself that can never be replaced.
作为一个母亲 我无法想象你经历了什么
Well, as a mother myself, I can't imagine what you're going through.
我们会帮你找到你女儿的
We will help you find your daughter.
当然 是你女儿
Oh, absolutely. Uh, your daughter…
绝对不是我女儿
…who definitely, definitely isn't my daughter.
阿曼纳迪尔
Amenadiel.
你是天使 你能看见我 对吧?
You're an angel. You can see me, right?
阿曼纳迪尔!拜托 兄弟! 我只想要我的朋友们回来
Amenadiel! Please, come on, man! I just want my friends back.
阿曼纳迪尔!
Amenadiel!
太糟糕了!
This sucks!
丹?
Dan?
丹 是你吗?
Dan, is that you?
等等 你…?你能看见我吗?
Wait, you-- You can see me?
-等等 路西法把你带到这里来了? -不是!
Wait, did Lucifer bring you up here? -No, no, no!
某个疯狂、变♥态♥、朋克摇滚天使 带我来的
Some crazy, psycho, punk-rock angel did.
我听说她了
Oh, I heard about her. -Yeah, man, she just left me here.
是啊 她就把我丢在这里 没给我解释那些愚蠢的规则
She left me here without explaining any of the stupid rules.
你都做什么了 兄弟?
Well, what have you been doing, man?
你见翠丝了吗?克萝伊呢?
I mean, have you-- have you seen Trixie? Chloe?
没有!
No!
没有 兄弟
No, no, no, man.
我想先弄清楚
You know, I-- I kind of wanted to figure out
作为一个鬼魂到底意味着什么?
what being a ghost really-- really meant first, you know?
我不想突然出现在浴室的镜子里
I mean, I didn't wanna give Trixie a coronary,
让翠丝吓出心脏病
popping out of the bathroom mirror or something.
你刚刚是在学习警♥察♥程序吗?
Were you just studying police procedure?
对
Yeah.
是啊 我考上了警♥察♥学院 多亏了你
Yeah, man, I made it into the Academy, thanks to you.
什么?
What?
是啊 这对我意义重大 你帮我提交了申请 还有…
Yeah, it meant a lot to me, you submitting my application.
简直太棒了 兄弟 太棒了
That's great, man. That's great. -Uh…
喂 我非常…
Hey, I'm so…
我很抱歉之前对你发脾气
I'm so sorry about getting upset with you before.
我一直对之前我们的争吵 耿耿于怀 在你…
You know, I've been feeling so bad about the fight that we had right before you…
死之前?
Died?
是的
Yeah.
是的 兄弟
Yeah, man.
-我也为此感到很难过
I've been feeling bad about that too, man.
-所以我才没去看你
That's why I didn't come visit you. -Yeah, yeah.
你不用解释
You don't have to explain.
真的 没关系
Really. It's okay.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
好吧
Right.
你现在是没有躯体的灵魂
You're a soul without a body.
是的 我想只有天使能看见我
Yep, and I guess only angels can see me.
过得好吗 丹?
What's up, Dan?
等等 怎么回事? 你现在可以看到我了?
Wait, what? Wait, you can actually see me now?
是的 我一直都能看到你 拜托 这可是我啊
Yeah, I could see you all along. Duh, it's me.
该死 要不是你糊弄我 我早就知道了
Damn it, Maze. I might've figured this out earlier if you hadn't screwed with me.
恶魔之爱 太令人困惑了
Demon love. It's so confusing.
是的 你应该知道
Yeah. You should know.
天啊 我就是真的很高兴 能和你们聊天
Oh, man, I'm just so happy I can actually talk to you guys.
我不知道为什么 路西法没有把你带回来
I don't know why Lucifer didn't bring you back, man, but it's--
但见到你很高兴 丹
it's great to see you, Dan.
是的 我们真的很想你 兄弟
Yeah, we really missed you, bro.
天啊
Oh, man.
我也很想你们
I missed you guys too.
靠 好吧
Shit. Yeah.
加利福尼亚 中♥央♥山谷
四项全能
汽油、食物、住宿
感谢您搭乘路西法航♥空♥
Thank you for flying Lucifer Airways.
确保你的桌子处于直立的位置
Please ensure your table is in the upright position.
我知道我的立起来了
I know mine is.
喂 路西法
Huh. Hey, Lucifer…
你以前带别人飞过吗?
um, have you flown anyone else before?
只有梅兹
Only Maze.
还有带过一次阿曼纳迪尔
Oh, and Amenadiel once.
他用脸杀了一只鹅 就像法比奥那样
He killed a goose with his face, Fabio-style.
那是我一天中最精彩的时刻
It was the highlight of my day.
如果这能安慰你的话
Oh, if it's any consolation,
有你在我怀里更浪漫
it's much more romantic with you in my arms.
好吧 只是我一直在想…
Yeah, it's just, I've been thinking--
还有其他能在空中尝试的东西吗? 我也可以的那种
About other things we can try in midair? Yes, me too.
没有
No, no,
关于你一直对我隐瞒这些事
about how you've been keeping all this from me
因为你不想让我难过
'cause you didn't wanna upset me.
我就是这么说的 是的
That's what I said, yes.
好吧 你花了一段时间 才意识到你对我的感情
Okay, well, you know, it took you a while to realize your feelings for me.
也许在你内心深处
So, maybe way deep down
你知道自己和埃丝特曾经在一起
you know that you and Esther have a thing together.
看起来很有可能 你还和她生了个孩子
I mean, it's looking pretty possible that you actualized a child with her.
米拉不是我女儿
Mira is not my daughter.
好吧 但如果你和埃丝特有过一腿 那也没关系
Okay, but if you and Esther did have a thing, it's totally fine.
在你之前我又不是没有恋爱过
Totally okay. Not like I didn't have any relationships before you.
我之前和丹是夫妻
You know, I was-- I was married to Dan.
所以你要知道 你可以告诉我的
So, just so you know, you can tell me about it.
好吧 不管是现在还是将来
Right. Well, there has and never will be
埃丝特和我之间 什么都不会有 好吗?
anything between Esther and I, okay?
好吧
Okay, okay.
那为什么我觉得你还对我有所隐瞒?
Well, then why do I feel like you're still keeping secrets from me?
隐瞒什么?
What secrets?
你什么都知道
You know everything.
一个年轻女人指责我是她父亲
A young woman accused me of being her father
然后愤怒地飞走了
and then rage-flew away.
什么?
What?
她是天使?你为什么不告诉我?
She's an angel? Why wouldn't you tell me that?
我不知道 我一定是分心了
I-- I don't know. I must have been distracted,
因为死亡威胁 还有丹尼尔回到地球的事情
what with the death threats and Daniel coming back to Earth.
什么?
What?
丹…
Dan…
现在…
is…
在地球?
is on Earth?
是的 但他现在是个鬼魂
Yes, but he's a ghost
所以你无论如何也看不到他
so you-- you can't see him anyway.
好吧 我以为我们已经过了 保守秘密的阶段
Okay, I-- I thought we were past the point of keeping secrets.
但你显然控制不了自己
But you clearly cannot help yourself.
这是为什么呢? 我是说 我放弃了一切
Why is that? I mean, I gave up everything.
我放弃了一切来做你的搭档
I gave up everything to be your partner.
-我们已经过了保守秘密的阶段了
We are past keeping secrets.
-那你为什么不告诉我你有个女儿?
Then why wouldn't you tell me that you have a daughter?
因为那不是真的!
'Cause it isn't true!
如果我都不知道 我是无法保守秘密的!
I can't keep a secret if I don't know what the secret is!
但你一直都在隐瞒!
But you keep keeping secrets!
听着
Look, look,
我知道你很生气
I know you're upset.
但现在我想我们需要专注于 我们为什么在这里
But right now I think we need to focus on why we're here,
好吗?
okay?
好 让我们专注于 我们为什么在这里吧
Yes, let's focus on why we're here.
好
Right.
埃丝特雇的那个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表