剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
but it's very much alive.
没有目击者
There's no witnesses.
也…
That's…
也不一定没有
That's not necessarily true.
一个男人到底需要 多少种不同的橄榄?
How many different kinds of olives does a dude need?
显然我要教你制♥作♥马提尼酒的绝活
Clearly I need to teach you the finer art of martinis.
罗莉 介意我问你几个问题吗?
Um, Rory, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
如果你不介意
I mean, if you're comfortable.
我不知道这有什么用 但是随便吧
I don't know what good it's gonna do, but whatever.
关于你父亲的失踪 你到底知道些什么?
What do you actually know about your father's disappearance?
这完全毁了我的人生
It ruined my life.
我还需要知道其他的吗?
Do I really need to know anything else about it?
你知道我在做什么 或是路西法说自己要去哪儿了吗?
Well, do you know what I was doing or where Lucifer said he was going?
或是谁谋杀了我呢?
Or who murdered me?
你是这样认为的?
That's your theory? -Hmm.
抱歉打断了你的胡言乱语
Oh, well… Sorry to burst your bullshit bubble,
但你什么事都没有
but nothing happened to you.
你自己走了
You left.
好吧 我们只是想弄明白这一切
Right. Well, we're just trying to make sense of all this.
你只告诉我 你们俩都在凡奈斯
All you told me was you two were together in Van Nuys,
第十大街和斯旺森附近
near Tenth and Swanson.
路西法拐了个弯 你就再也没见过他
Lucifer turned the corner, and you never saw him again.
我们找到了犯罪现场 很好的开端
Hmm. Well, we have the scene of the crime. That's a great start.
但没有用 因为我们不知道 事情是何时发生的
But not particularly useful since we don't know when it happens.
8月4日
August 4th.
克洛弗生日那天
Clover's birthday.
克洛弗是谁 或者是个什么?
Who or what is a Clover?
我最喜欢的音乐家!
My favorite musician!
她的音乐非常令人愉悦
Her songs slap.
会令人愉悦的 相信我
Will slap. Trust me.
是今年的8月4日?
So, this August 4th? -Mm-hmm.
那就是三周后的事 那一定意味着…
Well, that's three weeks from now. That must mean…
你觉得我现在可能怀孕了吗?
Do you think I could be pregnant right now?
也许是昨晚
Maybe it was last night.
或是在阳台那次 当时你背对着…
Or the night before on the balcony, when you were up against the--
拜托别在我面前历数你们睡觉的事
Please don't do your sex math in front of me.
-没错 -好
Of course. -Right.
我并不准确知道你们是什么时候…
I don't know exactly when you guys…
好吧
Yeah.
你还记得别的什么事吗?
Um, can you remember anything else?
比如 我到底为什么在凡奈斯?
Yeah, like why on earth would I be in Van Nuys?
我绝不会被发现死在那里 但…显然我会那样
I wouldn't be caught dead there. Though… apparently I will be.
你俩就是这样合作的 是吧?
This is how you two work together, isn't it?
著名的“妈妈和路西法”合作关系
The famous "Mom and Lucifer" partnership.
我不得不说 妈妈 你真的一直帮扶他到这里了
I gotta say, you are really carrying him here, Mom.
我知道的就是这些
That's all I know.
好吧 我们有一个未来的犯罪现场
All right, well, we have a future crime scene.
让我们开始吧
Let's get started. -Mm.
他没有死!
He didn't die!
死了 他死了!
Yes, he did!
我死了!
I did!
“将会”
"Will."
随便吧
Whatever.
好好想想!
Think about it!
如果你死了 妈妈会告诉我的
If you did, Mom would have told me.
因为那会是你离开的好理由
Because that would have been a good reason for you to leave.
但她隐瞒了真♥相♥
But she hid the truth,
也就是说 发生的事一定很恶心
which means whatever happened must have been pretty shitty.
你就待在这里 我不想让你惹上任何麻烦
You stay here. I don't want you getting into any trouble.
你要软禁我?
You're grounding me?
-如果你想这么形容的话! -有点儿晚了!
If that's what you want to call it! -Little late!
我是说 你不觉得 我们的婚礼场地需要
I mean, don't you think our venue needs,
比如尖刺或壕沟吗?
like, spikes or a moat?
我是说尖刺和壕沟吗?
I mean, spikes and a moat?
我们的婚礼不会有尖刺和壕沟的
Our wedding is going to be spikes and moat-free.
我要留着度蜜月用
I am saving that for the honeymoon.
嗨 梅兹 嗨 夏娃姨妈
Hey, Maze. Hey, Aunt Eve.
楼上整整一墙的酒 都是威士忌吗?
An entire wall of liquor upstairs and it's all just whiskey?
拜托…
Come on…
妈妈需要朗姆酒
Mama needs a rum. Oh.
你是谁?
Who are you?
没错
Right.
抱歉
Sorry.
长话短说
Uh, long story short,
我是路西法和克萝伊来自未来的女儿
I'm Lucifer and Chloe's daughter from the future.
那是什么?
Ooh, what's that?
婚礼还没举♥行♥ 对吧?
Oh, the wedding hasn't happened yet, has it?
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
-婚礼出了什么问题吗? -等等
Something goes wrong with the wedding? -Hold up.
为什么她是“夏娃姨母” 而我只是“梅兹”
Why is she "Aunt Eve," and I'm just "Maze"?
我说的太多了
I've said too much.
时间旅行手册 不要泄密
Time Travel 101. Ixnay on the oilerspays.
我再给你们拿杯酒吧?
Can I get you another drink?
好
Yeah.
我能想到更糟糕的死亡地点
I can think of worse places to die.
第一个就是佛罗里达州
Well, one. Florida. -Hmm.
这些看起来眼熟吗?
Does any of this look familiar?
我可以绝对肯定地说
I can absolutely,
我这辈子从没来过这里
categorically say I've never been here before in my life.
那拥有的房♥产呢?
What about real estate owned?
商业行为?
Business conducted?
喜欢做的事情?
Favors done?
没有 警探 虽然我不确定这有什么关系
Nada, Detective, though I'm not sure it matters.
现在我们来到了这里 我知道永远不会再回去了
Now that we've been here, I know never to return.
路西法 你不能确定这能救你
Lucifer, you can't be sure that will save you.
-三周可以发生很多事 -我同意
A lot can happen in three weeks. -Agreed.
比如去哥伦比亚度假?
Like a vacation in Colombia?
美丽的海滩,成堆的毒品
Beautiful beaches, mountains of illicit drugs.
真的是另一个家
Like a home away from home, really.
路西法 别再逃避问题了
Lucifer, stop running from the problem.
我们必须破案才能救你的命
We have to solve this case to save your life.
所以拜托了 帮我找找线索
So, please, help me find a clue.
-或是帮我找找什么有用的 -警探…
Or help me find anything. -Detective…
克萝伊 我怎么帮你找到…
Chloe, how can I help you find what isn't…
那里?
there.
超级微笑
由凯尔牙科医生打造
-你认识她吗? -我认识
Do you recognize her? -I do.
虽然我不知道记忆是从哪儿来的
Though I can't quite say from where.
被一个牙医杀害
Killed by a dentist. -Hmm.
也许是牙科医生
Well, dental surgeon, maybe.
我更愿意让一个足病医师来杀我 但这个…
I'd even take a podiatrist, but this.
不会那样的
It can't be.
不好意思 我能和凯尔医生谈谈吗?
Excuse me, could I speak with Dr. Kyle?
要咨♥询♥什么?
What is this regarding?
牙齿矫正?
Invisalign?
咨♥询♥…?
For--
什么?不是
what? No.
你认识这个人吗? 他之前来过这里吗?
Uh, do you recognize this man? Has he ever been here before?
没有 我觉得应该没来过
No. I don't think so.
你能想到任何 你老板想杀我的理由吗?
Right. Can you think of any reason that your boss might want to murder me?
什么?
What?
路西法…
Lucifer…
-这样你想起来什么了吗? -没有 完全没有
Is any of this ringing a bell? -No, nothing at all.
很明显我没帮这个女人的忙 因为她是牙医
And I clearly didn't do this woman a favor because she's, well, a dentist.
我肯定和她上过床
I must have slept with her
唤醒了她强烈的欲望 然后变成了残忍♥的仇恨
and awakened a powerful lust that curdled into a murderous hate.
但你记得你睡过的每个人 还有每个细节
But you remember everybody you sleep with. Like, every detail.
-但还有个蒙面狂欢 -什么?
But there was the masked orgy. -What?
我和她睡过 一定是这样
I slept with her. That must be it.
什么?
What?
你和我老婆上♥床♥了?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表