剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
是的 我没事 怎么会有事呢?
Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
就像你说的 我有婚礼要策划 所以我明天就算了
Well, like you said, I have a wedding to plan, so I'm gonna pass on tomorrow.
你来带他走吧?
You got him? -Mm-hmm.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
奈尔斯的描述与尸检报告吻合 所以这不是预谋杀人
Niles' story matches the autopsy report, so it wasn't premeditated,
希望这些能在他的判决中体现出来
and hopefully that will be reflected in his sentence.
那太好了
Oh, that's great.
是的 喂
Yeah. Um, hey.
稍等一下
Um, hold on just, um, one second.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
关于那天在拉克斯
About the other day at Lux, the-- the--
那个下班状态的卡罗尔 那个人不是我
After-hours Carol. That is not me. -Oh.
我只是听取了一些不好的建议 因为…
I was just taking some very bad advice because, um…
好吧…
Well…
我想把它说出来 我喜欢你
I'm just gonna say it. I like you.
我闯进了你家
I broke into your place.
-什么? -我偷了你的人事档案
You did what? -I stole your personnel file.
我很担心你做卧底的日子 和失踪的那一年 于是就闯进了你家
I worried about your vice days and that missing year, and I broke in.
我还找到了你的箱子
And I found your trunk.
然后我打开了它…
And I opened it,
我知道这是你自己的事情
which I-- I know is something that is yours to tell
是你自己的经历…
in-- in your own time and--
没关系
It's okay.
我不觉得丢脸
I'm not ashamed of it.
这是闲谈中不会出现的话题
It's just, it's something that doesn't come up in casual conversation,
关于我失踪的那一年
and as for the year, uh, that is missing,
我在康复中心
I-- I was in rehab.
当我离开康复中心
And when you get out of rehab,
他们会告诉你 一切都要慢慢来
they tell you to take things slowly. Everything.
包括…约会
Including dating.
我觉得这就是我 这么封闭自我的原因
And I think that's maybe why I've been so buttoned up.
自从我从康复中心出来之后 我一直在努力寻找自我
And since I got out, I've just been struggling to figure out who I am again.
在你身边 就…
And being around you, it's just--
一切都很简单
It's just easy.
我又重回我最好的样子了
I'm just the best version of myself again.
好吧 我明白了
Well, I-- I get it.
我是说 搞清楚你是谁 可真是个漫长的旅途
I mean, figuring out who you really are is quite the journey.
是啊
Yeah.
我为自己的所作所为感到非常抱歉 卡罗尔…
And I am so sorry for what I did, Carol.
好吧 我不是说这是什么借口 但…
And-- okay, not that this is any excuse whatsoever, but, um…
我前任是个…
…the last guy I dated was sort of a, um,
连环杀手
serial killer.
这种事
And, uh, that sort of thing
可能导致了我不太能相信恋爱关系
tends to lead to a little mistrust in the romance department.
哇
Wow.
看来我们又多了一个共同点 对吧?
I guess that's one more thing we have in common, huh?
经历负担
Baggage.
对 一大堆经历负担
Yeah. Buckets of baggage.
是啊
Yeah.
所以…
So
你没生气吗?
you're not mad?
你闯进我的公♥寓♥可不好
Well, it's not great that you broke into my apartment
还偷走了我的人事档案 但是…
and stole my personnel file, but, um,
但我大胆猜测一下…
I'm gonna go out on a limb and
这也是你喜欢我的信♥号♥♥吧?
say it's a sign you like me too?
你还想去看《警♥察♥故事》吗?
You still wanna go see Supercop?
想去
Yeah.
好
Cool.
-很好 -好吧
Great. -All right, great.
还有一件小事
Just-- just one more, just tiny thing. Um…
答应我 如果你以后 还想知道任何事情
Promise me that if you ever wanna know anything,
凡是关于我的 那就…
um, about me, ever again, that, uh,
就直接问我
that you'll just ask.
成交
Deal.
很好
Great.
再见
See ya.
该死
Damn.
喂
Hey!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你在打球吗?
Were you using this?
终于 对手来了
Ah, finally! An opponent.
我以为我会永远当阿甘
Thinking I'd be Forrest Gumping forever.
准备发球
Here you go. Ball up.
我不是来打乒乓球的
I'm not here for ping-pong.
哇 天啊 这对翅膀…
Oh, whoa, holy wow! Those are--
等一下 是路西法派你来的吗?
Wait a minute. Did Lucifer send you?
不是
Not exactly.
但他是我来这里的原因
But he is the reason why I'm here.
你毁了我所有的帅气台词
Huh? -Ugh! You're ruining all my cool lines.
我听说你差点杀了魔鬼
I heard you almost killed the Devil.
是的
Yeah.
就差一点
Almost.
那我做过的最糟糕的事之一
It was one of the worst things I've ever done.
实际上我觉得很内疚
In fact, I feel really guilty about it.
其实是极其内疚
Very guilty, in fact.
每个人都会犯错
Well, everyone makes mistakes.
说到这个 你是怎么差点杀了他的?
Speaking of, how did you get so close to killing him, exactly?
我被♥操♥纵了
I was manipulated.
被一个天使操控了
By an angel.
是迈克吧?
Ah. Michael, right?
是的 我知道他 他是最坏的
Mm-hmm. -Yeah, I know him. He's the worst.
你不该为此内疚
Honestly, you shouldn't beat yourself up about it.
我是说 很多人 甚至是天使 都信了他的谎言
I mean, lots of humans, even angels, have fallen for his lies.
但我很想听听你的看法
But I'd love to hear your side of the story.
你也想操纵我 对不对?
You're trying to manipulate me too, aren't you?
你以为我傻吗?
What, you think I'm stupid?
-不是 夏洛克 -这很明显 你知道吗?
No shit, Sherlock. -Well, you know what?
我不会帮你伤害路西法
I'm not gonna help you hurt Lucifer.
我不管你是谁
I don't care who you are.
就我所知 这就是最开始 我被打入地狱的原因
For all I know, that's what got me into Hell in the first place.
随便你
Suit yourself.
但你要知道
But just so you know,
路西法不是唯一一个喜欢做交易的人
Lucifer's not the only one who likes to make deals.
我想我知道一点你可能感兴趣的事
And, um, I think I know something you might be interested in.
你能为我做什么?
What could you possibly do for me?
我能把你带离地狱
I can get you out of here.
好吧 那不可能
Yeah, right. It's not possible.
这当然可行
Except it is.
路西法说他还在想办法
Look, Lucifer said he's still trying to figure out a way, so…
有什么好想的?多简单的事 我可以直接带你飞到地球去
What's there to figure? It's easy. I can just fly you up to Earth.
任何天使都可以
Any angel can.
我们都知道
And we all know it.
所以路西法为什么 让我在这里待了几千年?
So then why would Lucifer leave me down here for thousands of years?
不知道
No clue,
但他的确这样做了
but he did.
总之 如果你不感兴趣…
Anyway, if you're not interested--
等等
Wait.
也许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help you.
看来你还没那么蠢
Look who's not so stupid after all.
你还醒着
You're still awake?
是的 但心情不是很好
Yes, and not in a good way.
也许我可以帮忙
Maybe I can help with that.
如何?
So?
你今天过得怎么样 亲爱的?
How was your day, honey?
无事发生
Oh, uneventful.
你呢?你感觉自己能当上帝了吗?
You? You feeling godly yet?
我帮助了卡罗尔
Well, I helped Carol,
但当他和洛佩兹小姐成了的时候 我很开心
but then I was genuinely happy when he and Miss Lopez worked out.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表