剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
…it moves so fast.
你有什么忧虑吗?
Something on your mind?
医生
Doctor,
你相信自♥由♥意志还是命运?
do you believe in free will or fate?
我绝对相信我们自己有自己的决定
Well, I definitely believe we make our own decisions. Therapy--
心理治疗依赖于此
Therapy kind of relies on it.
所以你是“自♥由♥意志”队的?
So, "Team Free Will"?
是的 但我从没见过来自未来的人
Yes, but that being said, I've never met someone from the future before.
我是说 这会让你觉得
I mean, it kind of makes you think.
如果罗莉在我们行动之前就知道 我们要做什么 这是板上钉钉的吗?
If Rory knows what we do before we do it, is it set in stone?
如果是这样 我们真的选择这样做吗?
If so, are we really choosing to do it?
我们真的在选择一切吗?
Are we really choosing anything?
你能把那些给我吗? 没人喜欢前面有折痕的
Would you just give me those? No one likes fold marks down the front.
这是关于抛弃罗莉的事
This is about abandoning Rory.
是的
Yes.
你一点也没有让我更加焦虑
And you haven't added at all to my rapidly growing anxiety.
路西法…
Lucifer…
我知道这有多痛苦
I know how much it hurts,
抛下一个孩子
leaving a child.
为什么现在要讲这个? 发生什么事了吗?
Why is this coming up now? Did something happen?
克萝伊和罗莉在争吵
Chloe and Rory are arguing.
克萝伊觉得我能改变命运 罗莉说我不能
Chloe thinks that I can change my fate. Rory says that I cannot.
我不想相信罗莉
I don't want to believe Rory,
但我们第一次见面的时候 我抛弃了我女儿
but, when we first met, I dismissed my daughter
我试着不再那么做了
and, well, I'm trying not to do that again.
我相信她会感激的
I'm sure she appreciates that.
希望如此
I hope so.
不知道我是怎么离开她的 这仍然是种折磨
It's still torture not knowing exactly how I leave her though.
路西法 我们都不知道结局会怎样
Lucifer, none of us know exactly how it's going to end.
这就是为什么现在如此重要
That's what makes the present so important.
你是让我把每天都当最后一天过吗?
Is this the part where you tell me to live each day like it's my last?
天啊 不是
Good God, no.
想出这个词的人 从来没有储蓄账户
Whoever came up with that phrase never had a savings account
或是以色列营养学家
or an Israeli nutritionist.
但我们能做的是…
But what we can do…
抓住时机去确保我们爱的人
is seize the moment to make sure those we love…
知道我们对他们的感觉
know how we feel about them.
幸好罗莉知道我对她的感觉
Well, luckily Rory does know how I feel about her.
我昨晚穿的西装上有血迹就可以证明
My suit from last night has the bloodstains to prove it.
但我想其他人可能不会知道
But I suppose there are others who might not.
医生 失陪一下好吗? 我有几件事情需要做
Doctor, would you excuse me? There are a few things that I need to do.
告诉罗莉我一会儿回来
Oh, and tell Rory I'll be back later.
不用担心 我不会靠近第十大道和斯旺森街
And not to worry. I won't go anywhere near 10th and Swanson.
-你明白了吗? -我会转达的
You got that? -I'll relay the message.
医生 你知道我有多重视你吧?
Doctor, you do know how much I value you, right?
-我是个很好的心理医生 不是吗? -比很好再好点儿
I make a pretty good therapist, don't I? -Well, slightly better than good.
但我是说作为一个人 琳达
But I meant as a person, Linda.
我希望你知道你真的是
I hope you know that you truly are
一个魔鬼所能拥有的
one of the most wonderful friends
最好的朋友之一
that a devil could ever have.
我现在知道了 路西法
I do now, Lucifer.
时间旅行物理学
我是来请你帮个忙的
I've come to ask you a favor.
你觉得你有办法 说服路西法成为上帝吗?
Do you think that there's any way that you can convince Lucifer to become God?
关于这事 路西法…
Uh, about that, Lucifer, um…
-他不认为那是… -他的使命
He doesn't think it's-- -His calling.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他昨晚告诉我了
He told me last night. -Oh.
我相信他
You know, I believe him.
是的
Yeah.
我也是
So do I.
我一直觉得很奇怪…
You know, I always thought it was strange that…
关于你不想成为上帝
that you didn't wanna become God.
我是说 你很有责任心
I mean, you're-- you're responsible.
你很善良、以慈悲为怀
You're kind, compassionate.
你是世上最好的父亲…
You're the most wonderful father…
我就是想不出还有哪个天使 能让我信任 他能让我们的孩子们
I just can't think of another angel that I would trust with making the world
过上更好的生活
a-- a better place for our children.
好吧…
Yeah, um…
谢谢你 克萝伊
Thank you, Chloe.
我很荣幸 但几个月前当我意识到
That's very flattering, but I decided against it months ago
我想留在地球上与人类生活在一起
when I realized I wanted to stay here on Earth,
与我的孩子生活在一起时 于是我决定不当上帝
living amongst humanity, with my child.
好吧
Well, um,
谁说上帝必须从天堂统治?
who says God has to rule from Heaven?
我父亲就是这么做的
Well, that's how my father did it.
也许有更好的办法
Maybe there's a better way?
我不知道 我刚加入警队
I don't know, Chloe. I just joined the force,
刚开始帮桑娅进行她的抗争
just started helping Sonya with her fight.
把她一个人留下是不对的
It'd be wrong to leave her all by herself.
是的
Yeah.
除非
Unless…
如果我来做
If I did this,
你觉得在洛杉矶警局 做上帝的核心人物怎么样?
what would you say to being God's point person here in the LAPD?
我想说这是我莫大的荣幸
I would say it would be my great honor and privilege.
我必须要好好想想
I have to think this through.
这是我做过的最大的决定
It's the biggest decision that I've ever had to make.
我了解你
Knowing you,
知道你会做出正确的选择
I know you'll make the right one.
天使?
世界末日?
我也不想让他整天盯着我看
I wouldn't want his judgy eyes looking at me all day either.
好吧
Well,
我的调查达到了目的
my investigation has served its purpose.
很高兴世界没有毁灭
Super glad that the world isn't ending…
目前为止
yet.
这掌握在神明的手里
It's in celestial hands.
至少我现在是知情人士了
At least I'm in the loop now.
关于这个…
About that.
你值得一个道歉
You deserve an apology.
我…我知道我没有对你撒谎
I, uh, I know I didn't lie to you,
但我不应该对你隐瞒真♥相♥
but I never should have held the truth back from you.
我从没想过要让你觉得被排斥
And I never, ever meant to make you feel excluded.
-我应该告诉你亚兹拉尔的事 -没关系
And I should have told you about Azrael. -That's okay.
昨晚我没有告诉卡罗尔这些事 而且…
Last night I didn't tell Carol about any of this stuff myself, and…
我最近从一个人那里学到了
I recently learned from someone
你不必知道所有的事情来获得信任
that you don't have to know everything to have trust.
当你们了解彼此的心时就不会了
Not when you know each other's hearts.
不过我真的很抱歉 我只是想让你知道
Still, I am truly sorry, and I just wanted you to know that.
以防我再也没有机会告诉你了
Yeah. Just in case I never get another chance to tell you.
“可能再也没有机会了”? 这是什么意思?
"Might never get another chance." What does that mean?
我要死了吗?
Am I dying?
不是!
No!
我是说最终 当然 但…
I mean, eventually, sure, but…
等等
Wait.
你要死了吗?
Are you dying?
没有
No, no.
至少我不这么认为
Well, at least, I don't think so.
很好
Oh, cool, cool.
我有一点可能性
There is a… a small chance
今天就离开 没有事先通知
that I may leave today, without notice.
我希望不会 但确实有可能
I hope not, but there is a possibility.
自从我之前 毫无征兆地从你的生活中消失
And since I disappeared from your life before, without warning,
我不想再那样做了
I don't wanna do that again.
-有什么我可以帮忙的吗? -我不知道我为什么或如何离开
Well, is there anything I can do to help? -I don't know why I leave or how.
所以很不幸 没人能做什么
So unfortunately there's nothing anyone can do.
但你可以为我做一件事
But there is one thing you can do for me.
什么都行
Anything.
接受我的礼物
Accept this gift from me.
接受一份衷心的礼物?
Accept a heartfelt gift?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
这很困难 但我会努力的
That's gonna be pretty tough, but I'll try.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表