剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
看到了吗?在这儿
See? There it is.
这是自然法则正在瓦解的确凿证据
Definitive proof that the laws of nature are breaking down,
我们所知的地球注定要灭亡
and the Earth as we know it is officially doomed.
世界末日?
令人担忧的趋势
没错
Right.
没错 我能看出其中一些 的确存在问题
Yeah, I-- I can see how some of these things could be problematic.
青蛙从天而降
Uh, frogs falling from the sky,
瘟疫、随机的飞机失事…
plagues, random plane crashes.
但是正在减少的打嗝和消失的蚊子?
But reduced hiccups and vanishing mosquitoes?
最后两个肯定要被分在“小麻烦”组里
I mean, surely those last two should reside on a separate "tiny nuisance" board?
好吧 没事
Okay, fine.
也许我还没弄清楚打嗝 在世界最后一幕中会扮演什么
Maybe I haven't figured out exactly what role hiccups will play
但是正在减少的蚊子数量?
in the world's final act, but the dwindling mosquito population?
我…
I-- Ay, Dios mío!
如果蚊子数量降到足够低
Mosquito numbers drop low enough,
整个生态系统都会
the whole ecosystem goes down
像炎热夏天里的冰淇淋一样崩溃
like a triple-decker ice cream on a hot summer day.
我们说的是水生生物、鸟类 都会受到影响
We're talking aquatic life, birds, all affected.
我们失去蚊子 我们就会失去文明
We lose mosquitoes… we lose civilization.
我应该保护人类的
I was supposed to protect humanity.
我怎么会没注意到这么重要的东西?
How could I fail to notice something of this-- this magnitude?
-说实话 我们都没注意到 -我注意到了
Well, to be fair, none of us noticed. -I noticed.
好吗?我注意到了
Okay? I noticed.
如果你们之中一个人让我
And I would have figured it out a lot sooner
融入你们的神明小团体 我本可以更早发现的
if any one of you would have let me into your little celestial in-crowd,
但你们没有!
but no!
你们像其他人一样一定要玩
You guys had to play
“边缘化科学家”那一套
"sideline the scientist," like everybody else.
你现在必须成为上帝
You need to become God, now.
等等
Hold up.
我以为你♥爸♥爸才是上帝
I thought your dad was God.
天使之父 世界上最好的拥抱者
Father of angels, best hugger in the world,
因为是他本人发明了拥抱
because he literally invented hugs.
这一切才说得通
It all made sense.
爸爸曾是上帝 但他退休后回到了妈妈的宇宙
Dad was God, but then he retired to Mom's universe.
一如既往地 遗世独♥立♥
Incommunicado as ever.
也许认为世界末日 是什么值得学习的一课
Probably thinks that the apocalypse is some sort of teachable moment.
所以你现在直接成为新上帝了吗?
So, what, you're just gonna become the new God now?
他不是“直接”成为的 艾拉
He's not "just" doing anything, Ella.
整个天使之战都是为了 让路西法赢得王座
The whole angel war was fought to win Lucifer that seat.
雷米尔为此而死
Remiel died for it.
克萝伊为此而死
Chloe died for it.
你刚才说什么?
You what now?
我们还有一些事情需要解释
We still have some things we need to explain.
听着 对我们所有人来说 这都是一条漫长且痛苦的道路
Listen, it's been a long and painful road for all of us,
但让路西法登上王座的时刻到来了
but the time has come for Lucifer to ascend the throne.
你说得对 兄弟
You're right, brother.
是时候了
It's time.
下次你们见到我 我就是上帝了
Next time you see me, I'll be God.
统治着地狱和人间
Ruler of Heaven and Earth.
人间…
Earth…
他为什么要做甩一下肩膀那个动作?
Why is he doing that shruggy thingy with his shoulders?
只是…这太奇怪了
It's just-- this is very weird.
我能感觉到我的翅膀就在那儿 但是它们就是…
Like, I can feel my wings in there, but they don't just…
它们就是不想出来
They don't wanna pop out.
我…我从来没有遇到过这种事
I-- this has never happened to me before. I--
给我腾一点空间! 我会用跳跃开始
Gimme some room! I'll give it a jump start.
-给我腾一点空间! -好!
Gimme some room! -Okay!
路西法…
Lucifer…
拜托!该死
Come on! -I get it!
-载我一程 -鉴于上次发生的事情
Gimme a lift. Given what happened last time,
最好是在你上去之前 先解决这个问题
I think it's probably best that you deal with whatever this is before you go up.
有道理
Good point.
路西法 你的身体会自我实现
Lucifer, your-- your body self-actualizes,
所以经历了这么多事情 如果你的翅膀不肯出来
so, with everything that's been going on, what if your wings aren't coming out
会不会是因为你觉得 你还没准备好成为上帝呢
because you feel you're not ready to be God.
但我准备好了啊
But I am ready.
我们没时间讨论这个了
Listen, we don't have time for this.
我会去亮银之城搞清楚 到底是怎么回事
I'll go to the Silver City and try to figure out what's going on
然后试着停止这一切
and try to stall whatever's happening.
至于你 弟弟
As for you, brother,
你需要好好理清头绪
you need to get your head on straight.
亮银之城?
Silver City?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
阿曼纳迪尔!
Amenadiel!
所以原本应该是这样的
So that's how it's supposed to work.
-来吧 -好了
Come on! -Okay!
好吧 现在怎么办?
Well, now what?
好吧 如果你需要理清头绪
Okay, if you need to get your head on straight,
那么…
then…
没错
Right.
医生!
Doctor!
医生!
Doctor!
看在上帝的份上 医生!
Oh, for crying out loud. Doctor!
没什么是我没见过的
Aah! -Don't worry. It's nothing I haven't seen before.
我很抱歉吵醒你 但我有紧急情况
Look, I'm sorry to wake you, but it's an emergency.
你好
Oh. Hello.
婚礼上的侍酒师
The sommelier from the wedding.
一如既往地品味不错
Excellent taste, as always.
除了世界末日
What kind of emergency, uh,
还能有什么紧急情况?
other than the end of the world?
是时候了 医生
It's time, Doctor.
什么的时候?
Time for what?
对路西法晨星的最后一次治疗
For the final therapy of Lucifer Morningstar.
这次是真的
For real, this time.
我明白可能来临的世界末日
Okay, I understand the possible end of
需要被迅速解决
the world needs to be dealt with quickly,
甚至是在大半夜 但为什么 你一定要来我的办公室呢?
in the middle of the night, even, but why did we have to come to my office?
因为这是我最擅长处理情绪的地方
Because this is where I do my best emotional processing.
是啊 当然了
Right, of course.
所以有什么问题?
Okay, so what's the problem?
在登上父亲的王位前 我不能拯救这个世界
Well, I can't save the world till I'm on Dad's throne,
但因为我的翅膀不能正常工作 我又无法前往父亲的王位
and I can't get to Dad's throne 'cause my wings are on the fritz.
-阿曼纳迪尔不能带你飞上去吗? -好吧 理论上是可以
Okay, couldn't Amenadiel fly you up? -Well, in theory, yes.
但谁能保证我的身体 不会以某种方式自我毁灭呢?
But who's to say my body won't self-sabotage some other way?
我的身体可能又会燃烧起来
I mean, I could burst into flames again,
却不再是“我很有价值”的那种
and not the, you know, "Yay, I'm worthy" kind.
路西法 你是对的 大多数的身体机能问题
Lucifer, you're right that most performance issues
根源都在你的内心
are rooted in the mind.
我没懂你的意思
I beg your pardon.
你应该知道我从来没有过 身体机能问题
You of all people should know I've never suffered from performance issues.
-你是说翅膀 -对
Oh, you mean the wings. -Yeah.
没错 是的 这更可能是心理问题 而不是身体结构上的问题
Right, yes, well, that is most likely mental, rather than anatomical,
这就是为什么世界的命运 掌握在你的手中
which is why the fate of the world literally rests in your capable hands.
所以 来吧
So, come on.
治愈我
Shrink me.
好吧 只是…
Okay, just, um…
要给我一点时间想想
Just give me a sec to think.
我们来看看…
Let's see…
-那是什么? -没什么
What's that? -Nothing.
《对魔鬼的同情: 我与路西法·晨星共处的岁月》
"Sympathy for the My Time With Lucifer Morningstar."
在我看来可不是“没什么”
Doesn't look like "nothing" to me.
好吧
Okay.
这一刻来临了
This is happening.
在凌晨三点
At00 a.m.
还没穿胸罩
Without a bra.
我一直在写关于你的
I've been writing a book…
一本书
about you.
好吧…
Well…
这真是…
this is, uh…
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表