剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
to the strength the necklace gives you when the blade is here.
没有 我很好
No, I am fine.
我可以控制的
I can control it.
你能吗?
Can you?
因为我开始想
Because I'm starting to think
警探 你这么努力办案的唯一原因
the only reason you've been pushing so hard on this case, Detective,
就是你不想让刀回去
is that you didn't want to let it go.
-你错了 -克萝伊…
Well, you're wrong. -Chloe…
你让我相信我自己的女儿
You let me believe that my own daughter,
我们的女儿
our daughter,
想要杀了我
wanted to kill me.
我觉得你有点小题大做了
Well, I think you're being a little dramatic.
结果一切安然无事
And everything turned out fine.
你控制不了自己 现在把刀给我
You're not in control. Now give me the blade.
不要
No!
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing,
你是不会从我这里拿走刀的
and you're not taking it away.
路西法 别让我伤害你
Lucifer, don't make me hurt you. -Huh?
把刀给我!
Give it to me!
放…
Let…
手!
…go!
好吧 克萝伊…克萝伊?
Okay, Chloe… Chloe?
我当然没想到会这样
Well, I certainly did not see this coming.
但我想这意味着我们的案子破了
But I guess that means we've solved our case.
我一定是这样死的
This must be how I die.
什么?不是
What? No.
不是 当然不是
No, of course not.
这只是本能 我…
It was just instinct. I…
我永远都不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我这是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是那把刀
It's that blade.
那把刀会驱使人们杀人
It drives every human to Stabby Town.
不是的…
No…
我拿刀之前就失控了
I lost control before I took the blade.
这只能怪我
There's no one to blame but me.
路西法 我想让你…
Lucifer, I want you to…
我要你把刀从我这里拿走
I need you to take it from me.
好
All right.
好
All right.
好
All right.
没关系
Oh. Oh, it's all right. It's all right.
阿曼纳迪尔!
Hi. -Oh, Amenadiel!
你突然出现在那里吓到了我
You, uh, snuck up on me there.
怎么了?
What's up?
我想要和你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you.
我要道歉
To apologize.
为什么?
For what?
我之前对你有点不屑一顾
I was a little dismissive of you earlier.
我开始意识到 也许世界上正在发生着一些
And I'm beginning to realize that maybe there are things that I haven't noticed
我没有注意到的事情
that are happening in the world.
这可能还包括了末日 所以…
And that could even include, say, the end of it, so--
我不是故意要打断你 我会让你说完的
I don't mean to Kanye you. I'm totally gonna let you finish,
但我当时就是有些疯了
but I was just, you know, cuckoo.
是的 我找到了袜子
Yeah, no, I-- I found the sock.
只是卡在棉绒夹层里了
It was just stuck in the lint trap.
所以 谢谢你 宇宙显然没有结束
So, thank you, universe, which is clearly not ending.
那河流呢?
And the river?
“酷爱”饮料
Uh, Kool-Aid.
是的 一辆牵引车被撞毁了 把一堆饮料扔进了河里
Yeah, a tractor trailer crashed and dumped a bunch of it into the river,
所以那真的不是什么大事
so it's seriously not a big deal.
我的意思是 这在生态上是一件大事
I mean, a big deal ecologically,
但完全不是什么我以为的那种
but totally not a big deal
惊天动地的大事
in the earth-shattering way I thought it was.
-那我很高兴 -是的 我也是
Well, I'm glad. -Yeah, me too.
我是说 跟末日阴谋论说了再见
I mean, sayonara apocalypse conspiracy theories
我回归常规的法医科学工作了
and back to regular old forensic science work.
内♥幕♥
无法解释的事件
真实魔鬼?
克萝伊
她知道吗?
9月27日
不明原因的
空间碎片增加
青蛙链接
两个丹理论
嗨
Hi.
刀送走了吗? 我没有感觉到力量消失了
Um, is the blade gone? It doesn't feel gone.
刀还没被送走
Not yet.
我觉得在机会溜走之前…
I thought there was something we should try before…
我们应该先试试
well, before the opportunity escapes us.
丹
Dan.
嗨 克萝伊
Hey, Chloe.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我真不敢相信 我…
I can't believe this. I--
-你看起来很好 我是说… -你看起来也很令人开心
You look great. I mean… -You're a sight for sore eyes too.
我以为你说过我无法见到他
Um, I thought you said that I wouldn't be able to see him.
我突然想到阿曼纳迪尔的项链 可能会给你
Well, it occurred to me that Amenadiel's necklace might imbue you
增加更多神明的特质 而不仅仅是超级力量
with more celestial qualities than just super strength.
-天啊 丹… -我只是一个灵魂
Oh, Dan… -I'm-- I'm just a soul.
所以我没有实体
So I'm not solid.
但你可以看到我 也可以听到我说话
But you can see, and you can hear me.
好
Oh. Right.
所以当你拿了刀…
So when you take the blade
返回天堂之后 我就再也见不到你了吗?
back up to Heaven, I won't be able to see him anymore?
见不到了
You won't.
我们还不确定我该不该来
We weren't even sure if I should come.
我们不想让你更难过
We didn't wanna make this any harder for you.
但我们觉得为你做这个决定不公平
But then we thought it wouldn't be fair to make that decision for you.
你能给我们几个小时时间吗?
Um, can you give us a few hours?
当然可以
Of course.
不管怎样
Anyway,
那把刀就要回到它属于的天堂了
the blade will be back in Heaven where it belongs,
也就意味着我不会死
which means I won't die.
那真是糟糕
And-- and that's a bad thing,
所以你叫我来 就是为了抱怨自己还活着?
so you called me here to complain about being alive?
不是
No.
不是 我叫你来 是因为一些不可名状的原因
No, I called you because, for some unknown reason,
我最终对我女儿 做了我父亲对我做的事
I end up doing to my daughter the very thing my father did to me.
你妈妈对你做的事
The thing that your mom did to you.
这让我和他们一样坏
Which makes me just as bad as them.
也许是更坏
Worse, maybe.
你想让我折磨你 从而让你自我感觉好点吗?
And you want me to torture you so you feel better about yourself?
不是
No.
不是的 梅兹
No, Maze.
不是的
No.
我想要…
I want…
我想要你的…
I want your…
你知道…
You know…
你想要我的建议?
You want my advice?
是的
Yes.
有些人不适合做家长
Well, some people aren't meant to be parents.
我同意
Agreed,
但我已经是了
but here I am.
所以…
So…
我觉得你问的问题全都错了
I think you're asking all the wrong questions.
你为什么这么做并不重要
It doesn't matter why you do it.
因为事情发生之前你并不知道
You won't know until it happens.
但你需要为你女儿着想
But you need to think about your daughter.
她经历了什么
What she's gone through.
她之前感觉…
How hurt and alone…
多么痛苦和孤单
she must have felt.
她现在感觉多么痛苦和孤单
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表