剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你的不在场证明成立了
Your alibi checked out.
是的 摩托车警♥察♥打来了确认电♥话♥
Yeah, motorcycle cop called and confirmed your story.
-真的吗? -对
Really? -Yeah.
他已经被停职 但你不再是嫌疑人了
I mean, he's been suspended now, but you're no longer a suspect.
好 太好了
Well, that's-- that's great.
卡罗尔 我刚得到了一些有趣的八卦
Carol, I just got some really juicy gossip.
这其实是个线索
Well, it's actually a clue.
总有那么多内♥幕♥故事 不是很有趣吗?
God, isn't it just so interesting how there's always so much insider-y drama,
无论哪个行业?
no matter what the industry?
-就连玩具业也有间谍 -玩具业 请给我们一点时间
Even the toy industry, they have spies. -Toy industry. Give us one second, please.
艾拉 什么线索?
Ella. What's the clue? -Oh.
好吧 是这样的
Right, so,
在他们来演出的时候 俱乐部在他们的宾馆为演出订了房♥间
the club books rooms in their hotel for its acts when they come perform.
对
Right.
但助理埃里卡没有订到自己的房♥间
But assistant Erika didn't get booked in her own room.
-并且… -真的吗?
And… -Really?
…被害人贾里德订客房♥服务的时候 刷的是埃里卡的信♥用♥卡♥
…when victim Jared ordered room service, it was charged on Erika's…
她的信♥用♥卡♥
Her credit card. -…credit card.
他们有一腿 她没有告诉我
So they're having an affair that she didn't disclose to me.
-也许是时候再跟她谈谈了 -我也觉得
May be time to talk to her again. -Think so.
-谢谢 -好
Thank you. -Sure.
哇
Wow.
这太棒了
This is just fantastic.
我是说 看看这个 一切都那么精致
I mean, look at this, everything is so elaborate,
这让我开始思考
and it actually got me thinking.
这就是我要做的
This is what I'm going to do.
什么?对食物双关语太执着了?
What? Go way too hard on food puns?
不 晚餐派对
No. Dinner parties.
就是各种派对 你懂的 就像我在亮银之城一样
Just parties of all kinds. You know, like I did in the Silver City.
你可以统治地狱 我可以管社交日程
You could rule Hell, and I could run the social calendar.
我可以认识所有人 并且我能
I can meet everyone, and I can, you know,
带来所有的快乐、乐趣和美好时光
just, um, bring in all the happiness and fun and good times.
地狱绝对会需要一些乐趣
You know. -Hell could definitely use some of that.
-对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
亲爱的 你要给谁带来乐趣?
Honey, who are you going to bring fun to?
那些被折磨、被诅咒的灵魂?
The tortured, damned souls?
对
Uh, yeah.
不只是被诅咒的灵魂 对吧?
Well, it's not just damned souls, right?
这也是你的兄弟姐妹 梅兹
It's your siblings too, Maze.
对 没错 谢谢你 琳达
That's right. That's right, thank you, Linda.
我可以和你的家人在一起 太棒了!
I get to hang out with your family. Amazing!
不 他们在走路 乱说话 我让你远离他们
Yeah. No. They're walking-talking garbage. I'm keeping you far away from them.
所以…
So…
我想知道 你到底在想象我做什么?
just so I'm clear, what is it that you picture me doing exactly?
只为你打扫和做饭?
Just cleaning and cooking for just you?
因为这听起来很孤独 梅兹
'Cause that sounds incredibly lonely, Maze.
你是说 我配不上你吗?
I'm not enough for you?
完全没有
Not at all.
别歪曲我的话 你生气的时候总是这样
Don't twist my words. You always do this when you're angry.
是你说的 我让你觉得孤独! 这怎么扭曲了?
You're telling me I make you feel lonely! I mean, how twisted is that?
我要加入警队!
I'm joining the police force!
-什么? -对
What? -Yeah.
我已经在警♥察♥学院待一阵子了 很顺利
I've been in the police academy for a while now, and it's, uh, going well.
是丹的离别礼物 他帮我申请了
Dan's parting gift. He put the application in for me.
太好了 但我们应该回到梅兹…
That's great. But we should get back to Maze--
你为什么没告诉我?
Why the hell didn't you tell me?
我想我只是想
I guess I just wanted to see how,
看看事情会怎样发展
you know, everything was gonna work out first,
说实话 我以为你只会取笑我
and-- and honestly, I thought that you would do nothing but make fun of me.
我会的
Oh, I will.
这是你给过我最好的礼物
This is the greatest gift you have ever given me.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
恭喜 我真为你高兴
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you.
来吧 跟我们说说学院的事吧
Go ahead. Tell us all about the academy.
哦 其实…
Oh, well…
埃里卡 我有点困惑
Erika, I'm a little confused.
你忘了告诉我 你和被害人有关系
You neglected to tell me that you were in a relationship with the victim.
没那么困惑 我没告诉你 是因为这让我难堪
Well, it's not that confusing. I didn't tell you because it makes me look bad.
为什么?我谈过的每个人都爱贾里德
Why would it make you look bad? Everyone I talked to loved Jared.
是 对
Yeah. Right.
人气先生?
Mr. Popular?
男士们或许觉得他很有人气
With the guys, maybe.
我不知道你是否知道 但魔术是个很大的男孩俱乐部
I don't know if you know this, but magic is a huge boys' club.
我以为贾里德不一样
I really thought Jared was different.
我以为他看到了我的才华
I thought he saw my talent.
他向你保证了 对吧?
He made you promises, didn't he?
贾里德告诉我 他会制♥作♥我的独演
Jared told me that he would produce my solo act.
但当马格纳决定退休后
But once Magnar made the decision to retire,
贾里德就不再讨论我的事业了
suddenly Jared wasn't talking about my career anymore.
所以你才觉得这让你难堪
And that is why you thought it would make you look bad.
死了的那个家伙一成功 无关紧要的关系就被抛弃了
Angry sidepiece, tossed away as soon as the dead guy hits it big.
你要告诉我 这看起来还不错吗?
You're gonna tell me that doesn't look bad?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
他以为是她
He thinks it's her.
希望是 这样我们就 终于可以开始约会了
I hope it bloody is so we can finally get on with our date.
不 事情不对劲 我的直觉
No, something isn't adding up. I can feel it in my gut.
也许你的直觉没收到邮件
Well, maybe your gut hasn't been receiving its emails,
但你们其他人已经退休了 现在这是卡尔的工作
but the rest of you is retired. This is Carl's job now.
卡罗尔
Carol.
-什么? -卡罗尔
What? -Carol.
真的吗?
Really? Ew.
路西法 他抓错人了
Lucifer, he's got the wrong person.
我们必须解决这个问题 否则一个无辜的女人可能会进监狱
We have to solve this, or an innocent woman might go to jail.
艾拉 我们从尸体上找到物证了吗?
Ella, did we get any physical evidence off the body?
其实 我现在不能说这个
Oh, actually, I can't really get into that right now.
德克 我很难受 但你已经不在队里了
Ugh, Decker, this is killing me, but you're not on the team anymore.
洛佩兹小姐说得很好
Miss Lopez makes an excellent point.
我们在寻求神奇 不是真理 记得吗?
We are here seeking wonder, not truth. Remember? Uh-- Ooh!
听着 那个男人突然拿出张牌 太棒了
Look, that man just pulled a card out of nowhere. Wondrous.
你有没有检查受害者的衣服
Oh, did you check the victim's clothing
有没有秘密隔层 口袋之类的?
for any secret compartments, pockets, anything?
没错 因为这不只是检查正常的死者
Right, because it's not just about checking for normal dead-guy stuff.
而是检查魔术师死者的东西
It's about checking for magician dead-guy stuff.
我可以在下一次取证会上做专题 太棒了!
Oh, man, I could totally do a panel on this at the next Forensicon. Brilliant!
很好
Nice.
你真的在帮忙 对吧?
You're really helping with this investigation, aren't you?
就像你说的 我是个追求真♥相♥的人
Well, it's like you said. I'm a truth-seeker.
克萝伊 我知道你想念当侦探
Chloe, I know you miss being a detective,
但我们现在处在不同的人生阶段了
but we're at a different stage of our lives now.
是吗?你刚才告诉我 你又一次推迟了进入下一阶段
Well, are we? I mean, you just told me that you've delayed the next stage again.
这对我来说也很难
Look, this isn't easy on me either.
我开始了一份新工作 在天堂 每天不考虑其他事的独自通勤
I'm starting a new day job, in Heaven, and the coute daily, alone.
明白
Understood.
没错 我只是想说
Right, and all I'm trying to say is that
我觉得这些借口背后 可能有更深层的原因
I just think that there might be some deeper reasons behind these excuses
也许我们该谈谈了
and that maybe we should talk about them.
-因为你不能永远拖下去 -你说对了!
'Cause you can't put this off forever. -Bingo!
算是吧
Sort of.
我找到了一颗珠子
I found a bead.
就像你说的 藏在他袖子上折起的秘密口袋里
Tucked up in a secret pocket, like you said, up in his sleeve.
但马格纳的服装上没有珠饰
But Magnar's costume doesn't have any beadwork on it,
所以这可能是魔术的一部分?
so maybe this is just part of a trick?
不 这不是魔术 这是出色的警务工作 我想我们破案了
No. It's not magic. It's good police work. I think we may have cracked the case.
介意给真正的警♥察♥解释一下 这是什么意思吗?
Uh, care to clue in the actual police person on what that means?
不行?好吧
No? Cool.
洛佩兹小姐 一个问题
Miss Lopez, a question.
我不喜欢卡罗尔 我觉得他不可爱
I don't have a thing for Carol at all. I don't think he's cute.
那不是我的问题
That wasn't the question. -Oh.
当你说你不再感受到上帝的存在…
When you said you didn't feel God's presence anymore…
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表