剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
这是坏事吗?
And that's a bad thing?
我为他们两个人开心 也就是说 不知什么时候起
Happy for both of them, which means somewhere along the way
我开始关心那个笨蛋了 所以我的任务还没完成
I ended up caring about the stupid man, so mission not accomplished.
也许这意味着 你可以学会关心所有人类了
Well, maybe this just means that you can learn to care about all humans.
我很欣赏你的乐观
Well, I admire your positivity,
但如果这是 解决办法 我就永远无法成为上帝
but if that's the solution, then I'm never gonna be God.
路西法
Lucifer.
你会找到解决办法的
You will figure this out.
希望如此
I hope so.
很抱歉花了比我们想象中更长的时间
I'm sorry this is taking longer than we thought.
并不是什么急事 对吧?
There's no rush, right?
好像是不着急
Well, doesn't seem to be.
也许我们就应该慢慢来
Maybe we should just take our time.
哇 你在里边真的吃了好多糖
Wow, you really, uh, put away a lot of candy in there.
对 大家都知道
Yep. Known to do that.
叫我吃货成龙
Call me Snacky Chan.
哦 天啊 你真老土
Oh, man, you're so pop-corny.
这是我的车
Well, this is me.
哇 不错
Wow! Nice.
是啊
Yeah.
喂 艾拉
Hey, Ella, um…
我必须要说 我觉得今晚
I have to say that I think tonight
是我有生以来最开心的约会
is the best date I've ever had.
嗯
Well,
我本想说你在骗我 但是…
I would call you a liar, but…
晚安
Good night.
喂 上帝 如果你还在天堂…
Hey, if you're still up there,
那谢谢你了
thanks.
搞什么…
What the…
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表