剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Sorry. -Don't be.
我真的以为我会一个人 站在你的阳台外面
I honestly thought I'd be standing outside your balcony alone.
问这个问题一定很难吧
Must have been very hard to ask.
是的 但…
Yeah, but…
我意识到我对恶魔应该是什么
I realized that I was holding on to some pretty old ideas
还抱着一些老旧的想法
of what I thought demons were supposed to be.
原来我们有些人是 “从此过上幸福生活”的类型
Turns out some of us are the "happily ever after" kind.
我是说 斯奎最喜欢的电影是 《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》
I mean, Squee's favorite movie is Four Weddings and a Funeral.
主要是为了葬礼 但还是喜欢
Mainly for the funeral, but still.
很高兴见到你们大家
Well, it-- It's very nice to meet you all.
用恶魔语怎么说 “我希望 在更幸福的情况下见到你们”呢?
How do you say, "I wish it was under happier circumstances" in Lilim?
听着 夏娃…
Look, Eve, I--
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我只是害怕成为我母亲那样
I'm just terrified of becoming my mother.
有时候表现得好像我已经变成那样
And sometimes it's easier to act as though I already have,
比吵架更容易
instead of fighting.
但我已经改变了很多
But I've-- I have changed so much,
我还可以不断改变
and I can keep on changing.
我能变得正常吗?也许不能
Can I ever be normal? Probably not.
但我可以变得更好
But I can be better.
我保证
And I promise,
如果你再给我们一次机会
if you give us another shot,
我永远不会停止尝试
I will never stop trying.
因为我真的相信我们
Because I do believe in us.
当你努力的时候 你其实还挺会说话的
You know, when you try, you're actually not half bad at talking.
顺便说一句
And for the record,
我从没想让你变得和正常人一样
I never wanted you to be normal.
我只…
You know, I just…
我只想让你做你自己
I just want you to be you.
不管是什么样子
Whatever that is.
我去给宴会承办人打电♥话♥
I'll call the caterer.
我最好朋友的婚礼又恢复如初了!
My best fiend's wedding is back on!
你干得不错
Ah, well done, you. -I love you.
路西法就是这么做的
This is what Lucifer does.
每一次
Every damn time.
他可能还来得及
He might still make it.
不对 他来不及了
No, he won't.
真不敢相信我又上当了
I can't believe I fell for it again.
坐自己想坐的地方
两边都是新娘
喂
Hey. -Oh! Oh,
我很抱歉 我…
I'm so-- I'm so sorry.
我要留着这个座位
I'm, uh… I'm saving this one.
好
Oh, okay.
是的 没问题
Yeah, uh, no-- no problem.
-嗨 你好吗? -嗨
Hey, how are you? -Hey.
谢谢你的关心 兄弟
Whew! Thanks for looking out, man.
无论如何 喙头比
So anyway, bill-to-head ratio,
这是唯一确定的方法 来区分毛茸毛啄木鸟和长毛啄木鸟
that's the only surefire way to tell a downy from a hairy woodpecker.
我不知道你喜欢看鸟
I had no idea you were into birding.
我并不喜欢 但那是我在那里唯一能找到的书
Yeah, I never was, but that's the only book I could find down there.
地狱里有很多书吗?那太好了
There are books in Hell? That's nice.
“书”
"Book."
单数
Singular.
-《北美鸟类野外指南》 -听起来这本书很有趣
Field Guide to Birds of North America. -Sounds like an interesting read, though.
是的 但看了十万次之后 就没那么有趣了
Yeah, not so much after the ten-thousandth time.
但没什么是真正有趣的 看鸟也一样
But, you know, nothing's really that interesting, not even birding.
我们现在还是别说话了
We should probably stop talking now.
好
Yeah, sure.
我就站在后面 别挡住大家的路
Uh, I'll just stand in the back, get out of everybody's way.
这里很漂亮 但是只有我觉得
You know, it's very pretty here, but is it just me,
还是你也觉得 这里闻起来像三天前的犯罪现场
or does it smell like a three-day-old crime scene to you?
嗯…
Uh, well…
你能相信他们昨晚给植物施肥了吗?
Can you believe they fertilized the plants last night?
昨晚?
Last night?
-真是个糟糕的时机 -是的 我知道
It's terrible timing. -Yeah, I know.
我们其实可以相信
We-- we actually can believe it,
因为这是目前为止最合理的解释
because, you know, that right there is, by far, the most plausible explanation.
谢谢你的解释 阿曼纳迪尔
So, thanks, Amenadiel, for clarifying that.
我是说 你觉得怎么样?
I mean, what did you think?
我们参加了一场地狱怪物的婚礼
What, we were at some, like, hell monster wedding,
还有腐烂的僵尸参加?
attended by decaying zombies? Ha ha!
我要拿着这杯
I'm just gonna keep this one.
你们俩什么时候结婚?
So when are you two getting married?
-翠丝 我不觉得… -我们还没真正讨论…
Trixie, I don't think that… -Well, we haven't really discussed…
-不是说我们不会结婚 -…结婚
…not that we wouldn't. -…tying the knot.
我开玩笑的 各位 我就是想看看 你们局促不安的样子
I-- I'm kidding, guys. I just wanted to see you squirm.
非常好!
Oh! Hmm! -Oh, very good!
你个小魔鬼
You little devil.
别担心 她会来的
Oh, don't worry, she'll show up.
她不会错过她姑姑婚礼的
She's not gonna miss her aunt's wedding.
我不太确定 她继承了她妈妈的固执
I'm not so sure. She's got her mom's stubbornness.
我是说 “坚决”
I mean "determination." -Oh. Hmm.
她来了!
Ah. Here she is!
罗莉!这里有座位
Rory! There's a seat here.
罗莉
Rory.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
哇
Wow.
梅兹 你要结婚了
Maze, you're getting married.
-我从没想过我们会走到现在 -为什么?因为你被绑♥架♥了?
I never thought we'd get here. -Why? 'Cause you got kidnapped?
对
Uh… yep.
这就是原因
That's exactly why.
哇!
Whoa!
这可比以前的遮羞布好多了 对吧?
Well, that's quite the upgrade from the old fig leaves, huh?
我并没有抱怨过这些
Not that I ever had any complaint about those.
-你来这里做什么? -琳达说我应该支持你
What are you doing here? -Linda said I should be supportive.
我想给你最好的 夏娃
I want the best for you, Eve.
我真的想 你值得拥有幸福
I really do. You deserve to be happy.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有 我听说没有人陪你走红毯
And also, I heard that you didn't have anyone to walk you down the aisle.
如果我能陪你走过去 那将是我的荣幸
It would be my honor if I could give you away.
亚当 那是…
Adam, that is…
-你真是太好了 -多谢
It's very big of you. -Thanks.
我可以这么做 对吧?
I might as well, right?
就像交出自己的一部分
It's like I'm giving away a piece of myself.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
非常感谢
Uh, I-- I really appreciate that.
真的很感谢 但
I do, but, uh…
我想我还是自己走吧
I think I'm gonna do this one on my own.
所以 谢谢你 但…
So, thanks, but…
我可以搞定
I got this.
哇
Wow.
在天堂与地狱之间
Between Heaven and Hell,
有一个不完美的地方
there's an imperfect place.
就是我们所在的地球
Our place, here on Earth.
这两个女人就是在这里相遇的
That's where these two women met.
一个能看到人们最好的一面
One who sees the best in people,
另一个能把人们折磨得死去活来
and one who can torture the worst out of them.
但这两个女人
But these two women,
她们彼此理解
they understood each other,
他们一起在这个不完美的地方
and together they made, in this imperfect place,
创造出可能很完美的东西
something that might actually be perfect.
新娘们已经写下了 她们自己的誓言 夏娃?
The brides have written their own vows. Eve.
梅兹…
Maze…
我知道在某种程度上
I know that at some point
你开始认为自己不值得被爱
you became convinced that you were unworthy of love.
我期待用我的余生
I look forward to spending the rest of my life
来证明你错了
proving you wrong.
如果最近的事件能说明问题的话
If recent events are any indication…
那么我相信 在前进的道路上
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表