剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
不要!
Oh, no, no.
不是吧
Oh! -No.
我还没完呢!
There's more!
天啊
Oh, God.
还没尽兴 但…
Not quite yet, but…
那是另一回事
That was something else.
-是什么好事吗? -当然
A good something else? -Oh, absolutely.
我从没想过阿曼纳迪尔的棒子
I never thought Amenadiel's rod
在我的性生活中会是这么棒的东西
being used in my sex life would be such a great thing.
我从没想过你刀枪不入的能力
And I never thought that your invulnerability
能带来这么大的好处
would have such extensive benefits.
如果我知道我需要做的就是爱你
If I'd known all I had to do was love you,
爱你的简单举动 都会让我觉得配得上你
and that the simple act of loving you would make me feel worthy of you,
这就意味着 我的身体不会让我的潜意识变得脆弱
which would then mean my body would no longer have to tell my unconscious mind to be vulnerable,
这样我们就整晚都能一起 不间断地共赴巫山
allowing us to have no-holds-barred sex all night long, well, then…
我本应该更早就做到这种程度
I would have done it much sooner.
说到…
Speaking of…
路西法!
Lucifer!
你敲个门会死吗?
Would it kill you to knock?
你的门就是个电梯
Your door is an elevator!
天啊 所以…
Deary me. So,
什么事 大块头?
how's it hanging, big guy? Oh.
你被要求返回天堂
Your return to Heaven has been requested.
事物越变化就越保持不变
Oh, the more things change.
你说过今早你就会回去登位
You said this was the morning you would ascend.
-我说过吗? -但你却躺在床上、衣衫不整
Did I? -Yet here you are, in bed, scantily clad.
还说什么保持不变?
Talk about things not changing?
是时候了 路西
It's time, Lucy.
你是时候登上父亲的宝座了
Time for you to assume your place on Father's throne.
阿曼纳迪尔 急什么?
Amenadiel, what's the rush?
她说了我想说的话
Oh. What she said.
这个世界需要一个上帝
The world needs a God.
但你父亲在地球待了几个月
Yeah, but your dad was on Earth for, what, a few months,
一切都很好啊
and everything was fine.
父亲虽然不在天堂 但他依然是上帝
Father may not have been in Heaven, but he was still God.
路西法在这里好几周了
And Lucifer's been here for weeks.
是宇宙崩溃了
And look, is the universe collapsing?
还是青蛙从天上掉下来了?
Are frogs falling from the sky?
都没有
No.
据我所知没有
Not that we know of.
如果宇宙分崩离析
And, if the universe were to fall apart,
你不觉得你和众天使 会是最先知道的吗?
don't you think you, of all angels, would know first?
我觉得你说得对
I suppose you're right.
但他还在磨蹭什么?
Still, what is he waiting for?
成为神是一件大事 也许他不想还没准备好就走马上任
Well, becoming God is a big job. Maybe he doesn't wanna go in half-cocked.
我当然得等到万事俱备才行
I should definitely be full-cocked.
克萝伊 现在说他还没准备好 有点太晚了
Chloe, it's a little too late to say he's not ready.
我们刚刚为他打了一场仗
We just fought a war for him.
严格说来大部分都是我解决的
Well, technically, I did most of the fighting.
阿曼纳迪尔
Amenadiel.
对你弟弟有点信心吧
Have a little faith in your brother.
他会去的
He'll get there.
他总是能做到的
He always does.
对吧 路西法?
Right, Lucifer?
是的 当然
Oh, yes. Absolutely.
别担心 我知道该怎么做
Don't worry, I know just what I need to do.
我需要你告诉我 该怎么做
I need you to tell me what to do.
你要我告诉你 要怎么做上帝?
You need me to tell you what to do to be God?
没错 我做魔鬼时的麻烦 是你帮我解决的
Exactly. Well, you helped me with my troubles being the Devil.
-怎么反过来做上帝就不一样了? -我以为我不再是你的心理医生了
Why should the reverse be any different? -Thought I wasn't your therapist anymore.
你看看现在发生的事
And look at what's happened.
这个世界没有上帝 很明显我坐在这个沙发上
The world has no God. Clearly I belong on this couch.
好吧 那你有什么问题?
Okay, so what is the problem?
我有70亿个问题 但我只关心一个
Well, I have seven billion problems and only love one.
是什么?
Mm-hmm. What?
作为上帝
Well, in order to be God, apparently,
我显然要照拂 地球上的所有人类
I need to care about all the humans on the planet.
这是不可能的事
An impossible feat,
因为我发现 我难以忍♥受大多数人类
seeing as I find a large majority of the human race to be insufferable.
然后我想 医生你帮助人们…
Then I was thinking, Doctor, you help people…
是的 我希望自己确实帮助了人们
I'd like to think I do, yes.
我还见过你的一些病人
I've seen some of your patients.
我是说那些脑子不太灵光的病人
I mean, talk about mouth-breathers.
所以你怎么能做到关心他们的?
So, how is it possible that you're able to care about all of them?
做一个好的心理医生就是
Well, being a good therapist is about
把你的主观臆断排除在外
taking your own opinions out of the equation.
摒弃偏见去倾听
Hmm. -Listening without bias.
把你的个人感受只留给自己
Hmm. -Keeping personal feelings to yourself.
-我好像明白了 -你可能还没有
Oh, I think I understand. -Probably not.
你根本不在乎你的病人
You don't care about your patients at all.
-我绝对不是这个意思 -所以你的意思是
That's definitely not what I was saying. -So what you're saying is,
我需要去帮助那些我压根不在乎的人
I need to be able to help people that I don't care about.
如果我证明我能做到 那就能证明我能成为上帝
If I prove I can do that, then I'll prove I can be God.
我觉得你的主意更糟糕
Well, I suppose you've had worse ideas.
谢谢你 医生
Yes, thank you, Doctor.
你知道
You know,
你真的有非常特别的方式来帮我
you really do have a very special way of helping me.
了不起
Hmm. Hmm. -Amazing.
希望我帮到了你
I suppose I do.
《警♥察♥故事》正在热映
领衔主演 成龙-杨紫琼
法医
-早上好 -不能再好了
Oh. Good morning. -Even better now.
我是说 不是因为死者见到你
I mean, you know, because of you, not the dead body.
谢谢 我也很高兴见到你
Oh. Thanks, it's, um, it's good to see you too.
我刚看到《警♥察♥故事》正在上映 我很喜欢那部电影
Um, I just noticed they were showing Supercop here. I-- I love that movie.
-我的天啊 我也喜欢 -真的吗?
Oh, my gosh. So do I. -Really?
对 我是说成龙很棒
Yeah. I mean, Jackie Chan is amazing,
-但是我个人很爱杨紫琼 -杨紫琼
but personally, I love…
她胜过所有人
Michelle Yeoh. -Yeah, she steals the whole thing.
是吧?她真能捣乱 不知道从哪就冒出来了
Right? She's such a badass. She just comes out of nowhere.
还记得她拿着筷子当武器的那段吗?
Remember that part where she takes chopsticks and uses them as weapons?
她就像这样… 然后成龙扔了一大堆筷子
She's like… Then Jackie Chan throws a bunch of 'em.
-然后他说:“我把他们吓跑了” -“我把他们吓跑了!” 没错
And then he's like… -"I scared 'em away!"
有意思 我其实是因为她 才开始学空手道
Yeah. It's funny, I actually, um, started taking karate lessons because of her.
真的吗?
Really?
我还要走很长的路 才能达到杨紫琼的水平 但是…
I mean, I got a long way to go before I reach Michelle Yeoh level, but…
学空手道的各种招式 实在是太有意思了
Oh, it's just so fun, you know, to learn all the moves.
你可以飞踢
And then you got kicks.
-闪避 再飞踢 然后你就嘣! -好了!
Dah! Then you're like pow! -Oh, easy. Easy now!
-没事 我来捡起来 -我没拿稳
It's okay. I got it. -Butterfingers.
好了
It's all right.
没关系
Thanks.
喂 我总是拿不稳东西
Old butterfingers over here. -Yeah.
没事 我经常掉东西
Don't worry. I drop stuff all the time.
如果他们这一周都在放这个电影 我们应该…
Um, you know, if they're showing this thing all week, we should--
-杀人犯! -什么?
Murder! -What?
我是说 尸体
I-- I mean-- I mean, a dead body.
就在那边
Over there.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
所以…
So, uh…
这是具无名尸 系统中没有匹配的指纹
Victim is a John Doe, uh, no hits on prints,
没有钱包 只有一次性手♥机♥ 里面只存了一个号♥码
no wallet, just a burner phone with one number on it.
好
Okay.
有目击证人吗?
Any witnesses?
没有 有匿名人报♥警♥说发现了尸体
Nope. Body was called in anonymously.
好吧 我会追踪这个号♥码
Oh. All right. Uh, I'll put a trace on the number.
找出这个区域里 我所有能找到的监控录像
I'll grab whatever footage I can from CCTV cameras in the area.
死因是什么来着?
And what was the cause of death again?
这个…
Well…
肯定是因为一个盛怒的女人
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表