剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
这怎么可能?
How is this possible?
勒梅克怎么会绑♥架♥罗莉? 你说丹在他的身体里!
How can Le Mec have Rory? You said Dan was in his body!
显然不再是了
Apparently not anymore.
他是怎么制♥服♥她的?她可是天使!
How did he even get his hands on her? She's an angel!
半天使
Half.
一半天使、一半人类
Half angel, half human.
她拥有你所有的神力
She has all of your celestial abilities,
但她身上有我人类所有的弱点
but she has all of my human vulnerabilities.
她是我们两个最好的优点组成的
But she is the best of both of us,
我要去救她回来
and I am gonna get her back.
路西法!不要 我不能让你走入陷阱
Lucifer! No, I am not letting you walk right into a trap.
我们知道你逃不掉 但我可以 所以留在这里
We know you don't come out of this, but I do, so stay here.
让我来救罗莉
Let me save Rory.
我是魔鬼 勒梅克只是个人类
I am the devil, and Le Mec is just a man.
一个血腥的法国人 雪上加霜!
A bloody Frenchman, to add insult to injury!
而你呢 还怀了我们的孩子
You, on the other hand, are carrying our child.
-你不能去 -勒梅克现在绑♥架♥了我们成年孩子
You can't go. -Le Mec has our adult baby right now.
我们不知道她今天是否能顺利脱身
We don't know if she makes it out okay.
但这个孩子会没事的
But this baby will be fine.
我们知道
We know that.
我们不知道未来是板上钉钉的
We don't know the future is set in stone.
是你说我总是有选择的 你说得对
Look, you were the one saying I always have a choice, and you're right.
你我都清楚 我会做的唯一选择
We both know the only choice I would ever make
就是去救我们的女儿
is to try and save our daughter.
我也是
Me too.
-那我们就一起去 -克萝伊…
So then we both go. -Chloe…
到最后都是搭档 对吧?
Partners to the end. Right?
到最后都是搭档
Partners to the end.
你好
Bonjour.
我在哪儿?
Where am I?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的名字叫文森特·勒梅克
Oh, my name is Vincent Le Mec.
你听说过我吗?
You've heard of me?
是的 你…
Yeah, you…
你将来会声名狼藉
you're infamous in the future.
因为杀了魔鬼吗?
Oh. For killing the devil?
不是
No.
因为在拉屎时
For choking to death
被玉米热狗噎死
on a corn dog, while taking a shit.
你的死就像猫王一样 兄弟
You die Elvis-style, dude.
没有 我从未听说过你
No, I've-- I've never heard of you.
勒狗屎
Le Merde.
在未来 没人听说过你
In the future, no one's ever heard of you.
我不知道你是不是在撒谎
I cannot tell if you are lying or no.
不过没关系
And it doesn't matter.
只有一件事很重要
Only one thing matters.
路西法晨星会来这里
Lucifer Morningstar will come here,
然后他永远不会离开
and he will never leave.
今晚
Tonight…
命运在我这边
fate is on my side.
我们在第十大道和斯旺森街?
We're at 10th and Swanson?
怎么会这样?
How?
路西法跟你朋友丹尼尔全都说了
Lucifer told your friend Daniel all about it.
他不知道我一直在这里
He did not realize I was in here,
一直在听!
listening along, huh?
幸运的是 他还透露了一个 完美的工具来引诱他
And lucky me, he also revealed the perfect tool to lure him here!
你
You.
路西法就是因为我消失的?
I'm the reason Lucifer disappears?
是我让我自己 在成长过程中没有父亲的
I'm the reason I didn't have a father growing up.
显然是这样
Apparently so.
可怜
Boo-hoo.
路西法忘了告诉你一件事
Well, Lucifer forgot to tell you one thing.
事实上 我知道你漂亮的翅膀
Actually, I know all about your pretty wings.
一枚飞镖足以打晕一头犀牛
One dart has enough to knock out a rhino.
还不错 小天使
Not bad, little angel.
晚安
Night, night.
我不会做你的诱饵的
I'm not gonna be your bait.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
你不只是诱饵
You're not just the bait.
第十大道和斯旺森街
扔掉
Drop it.
真的吗?是无线电
Really? The radio.
我说扔掉
I said, drop it.
不要拿刀去和魔鬼打架
Never bring a knife to a devil fight.
什么?
What?
你怎么流血了?
How is it that you're bleeding?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-那是…? -罗莉的一根羽毛 是的
Is that--? -One of Rory's feathers, yes.
那些混♥蛋♥对她做了什么?
What have those bastards done to her?
那些是我的
Those are mine!
那些是我的
Those are mine.
你看到了吗?我告诉过你
You see? I told you.
你不仅仅是诱饵
You're not just the bait.
你也是武器
You're also the weapon.
一个连魔鬼本身都能伤害的武器
One that can even hurt the devil himself.
不可以 你不能用我来伤害路西法
No, you can't-- you can't use me to hurt Lucifer.
我不能?
Oh-ho, I can't?
我知道 我只是个刻薄的法国人
Oh, I know. I'm such a mean Frenchman, huh?
在伤害那个可爱的魔鬼
Hurting that nice, sweet devil.
但他…
But he…
他才是那个
he's the one…
伤害我的人
that is hurting me.
自从他在我耳边低语
Ever since he whispered in my ear,
我一直很痛苦
I've been in pain.
可怕的…痛苦的折磨!
Terrible… excruciating torture!
现在轮到我…
And now it is my turn…
来折磨他了
to torture him.
路西法不会折磨人类的
Lucifer doesn't torture people.
求同存异
Agree to disagree.
不会的
No.
他让人们用内疚
He lets them torture themselves…
折磨自己
with their own guilt.
所以他一定是在你死前 把地狱带给了你
So he must have brought Hell to you before you died.
不管你抱怨什么 都是你的错 兄弟
Whatever pain you're whining about, that's on you, dude.
看起来不管你这辈子做了什么
And looks like whatever you did in this life
一定很糟糕吧
must have been pretty shitty.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
显然我们有两位客人
Apparently we have two guests.
更好了
Even better.
两位?
Two?
尽你所能让他活着
Do your best to keep the man alive.
至于那个女人 如果你愿意 你可以杀了她
As for the woman, you can kill her if you want.
妈妈!路西法!
Mom! Lucifer!
离远点儿!他们有我的羽毛!
Stay away! They have my feathers!
他们可以伤害你们!
They can hurt you!
舒服吗?
Comfy?
做得好 搭档
Nice work, partner.
克萝伊?
Chloe?
克萝伊…不要
Chloe, no.
克萝伊
No.
我没事
I'm fine.
-我没事 我们走吧 -不要!
I'm fine, let's go. Let's go! -No, no, no, no, no. No!
你并不是没事
You're not fine. You're not fine.
我不会离开你的
I'm not leaving you. -Lucifer.
我们都知道今天不是我死的日子
We both know today isn't the day I die.
我没事!
I'm fine!
你走吧!
You go!
-火 是… -路西法!
The fire, it's-- -Lucifer!
我们是来救她的
We came here to save her.
拜托走吧
Please go.
拜托!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表