剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
How hurt and alone she feels now.
你要问自己的真正问题 路西法
The real question you have to ask yourself, Lucifer…
就是“我要怎么做 才能解决这个问题?”
is, "What am I going to do to fix this?"
她累坏了
She was so tired.
我知道 但翠丝不肯放弃巧克力蛋糕
I know, but Trixie refused to let the chocolate cake go.
我快崩溃了!
Oh, my God. I almost lost it!
天啊
Oh, man.
她过得怎么样?
How's she doing?
你知道
You know.
她…
She's, um--
很难过
It's been hard.
但她很坚强
But, uh, she's strong.
就像她爸爸一样
Just like her dad.
那你过得怎么样?
And how are you doing?
好吧
Uh, well, .
结果证明 我有超级力量 来保护我自己
turns out with super strength I can protect myself
我可以…
I can
保护我爱的人
protect the ones I love.
但没有…
But there's no
什么神明…
celestial object to
能剥夺所有这些感受 你知道吗?
take away how all of this feels, you know?
太难过了
It's been hard.
比我想象的难过多了
A lot harder than I thought it would be.
我很抱歉 克萝伊
I'm sorry, Chloe.
丹 你是个…
Dan, you were
了不起的男人
an amazing man.
一个伟大的警♥察♥、一个出色的父亲
A great cop, an incredible father.
听着 我能告诉你一件事吗?
Listen, can I tell you something?
起初 我…
At first,
为你的遭遇而感到自责
I blamed myself for what happened to you.
但然后…
But then…
然后我意识到…
Then I realized that…
感谢上帝 至少你死的时候 我在你身边
God, at least I got to be there when you died.
但是丹…
But, Dan…
自从你离开后 我就…
ever since you've been gone, I just…
我就感到非常无力
I've felt so powerless.
有件事你要知道 好吗?
Listen, there's something that you need to know, okay?
你说得对
You're right.
翠丝很坚强
Trixie is strong.
但不是因为我
But it's not because of me.
是因为你
It's because of you.
你不需要什么愚蠢的项链 来给你力量 克萝伊
And you don't need some silly necklace to give you strength, Chloe,
因为你是我见过最坚强的女人
because you're the strongest woman I've ever met in my life.
天啊 丹…
Oh, Dan…
天啊…
Oh, God…
丹…
Dan…
丹?
Dan?
丹…
Dan…
如果你能看到我…
If you can see me…
如果你能听到我说的…
…if you can hear me…
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我无法告诉你我有多需要这个
I can't tell you how much I needed this.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表