剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我无意冒犯 德克 但我会像折断树枝一样折断你的
No offense, Decker, but I'd snap you like a twig.
你这是什么意思?
What the hell was that?
我说了我想练拳 婊♥子♥
I said I wanna spar, bitch.
婊♥子♥?
Bitch.
行吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
可别说我没警告过你 婊♥子♥
Don't say I didn't warn you, bitch.
来啊
Come on.
结束了吧?
We done?
人们总是把东西锁起来 但又不代表锁起来的东西不好
People lock things up all the time. It doesn't make it nefarious.
没准里边装了 他最好的一条卡其裤子呢?
Perhaps he's just housing his nicest pair of chinos.
没错 也可能是死尸!
Yeah, yeah, or a dead body!
别闹了 要是尸体 我们就能闻到了
Don't be ridiculous, we'd smell it.
好 也许卡罗尔有问题
Okay. Maybe something's wrong with Carol.
也许我有问题
M-maybe something is wrong with me,
但我必须知道里面有什么 路西法
but I have to know what's in there, Lucifer.
什么?我打不开这个锁
I-- -What? I-- I can't pick that lock.
我车里有断线钳
I've got bolt cutters in my car.
洛佩兹小姐!
Miss Lopez!
你看到了吗?
Oh, would you look at that?
这锁坏了
Lock's broken.
两天内有两把锁都坏了
Two broken locks in two days. -Hmm.
真奇怪
Weird. -Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
打开吧
Open it.
酒?
Alcohol?
这是一瓶相当不错的苏格兰威士忌 但是看起来过于好了
Well, it is a fairly good bottle of Scotch, but this seems like overkill.
“一次一天”
"One day at a time."
卡罗尔是个在戒酒的酒鬼
Carol's a recovering alcoholic.
真是个天大的好消息!
Well, that is fantastic news!
毕竟没有杀人花 对吧?
I mean, well, no murder flowers, right?
我们不该来这里
We shouldn't be here.
天啊 是卡罗尔 我们怎么办?
Oh, my gosh, it's Carol. What do we do?
我想正常来说 应该接起来
Well, I believe it's customary to answer it.
对 没错
Right. Yeah.
嗨 卡罗尔 你在做什么?
Hey, Carol, what you doing?
你没有在回家的路上吧?
You're not, uh, headed home, are you?
没有 其实我在弗雷德的公♥寓♥
Uh, no, I'm actually at Fred's apartment.
那太好了
Oh! Yes, that's great. Uh-huh.
我翻查了他的记录 但什么都没找到
I looked through his records, and I couldn't find anything,
所以我就顺路去他家一趟 看看我能否找到什么
so I figured I'd stop by here and see if I could find something,
我想我发现了
and I think that I did.
好
Right. Uh…
有人破解并洗劫了弗雷德的电脑
Somebody broke in, and they rifled through Fred's computer,
电脑里的日历还开着 上面显示着要见凯特的事件
which is currently open to a calendar event for his meeting with Kate.
明白了
Oh, uh, gotcha.
你是说有人曾到弗雷德家里 搜查他的电脑?
Oh, so you're saying that, um, that someone went there looking for Fred,
然后他们没找到他
and they didn't find him,
但在他的电脑里找到了地址
but they found the address on his computer,
然后去那儿堵他了?
and they went to confront Fred there?
没错 所以我希望你能过来 收集些指纹
Exactly. So I was hoping you could come over and dust for prints
因为我想闯进来的人可能是凶手
because I am guessing whoever broke in here is probably our killer.
我是说 指纹?没问题
Oh. I mean, fingerprints? Oh, right.
我可以去 因为我没什么重要的事要做
I can totally do that, 'cause it's not like I'm doing anything important.
我就自己在外面瞎逛呢
You know, I'm just hanging out by myself.
好的 很好 我正在麦剖荷斯特602号♥
Okay, great. Um, I am at 602 Maplehurst.
哇 我就在附近
Oh, wow, that's right around the corner.
真的吗? 真有趣
Really?
我也住在附近 我想我们是邻居吧
That's funny. I live close by here too. I guess we're neighbors.
是啊 真巧!
Wow, what a coincidence!
一会儿见
Uh, see you soon.
好吧…
Yeah, okay, um, uh--
再见
Bye.
我的痕迹太多 擦不完了
So much for wiping my tracks.
现在你看到我了
Now you've seen me.
好吧
Okay.
奈尔斯 你是奈尔斯 对吧?要不…
Niles, it's Niles, right? Why don't…
要不你把刀放下 我们好好说 好吗?
Why don't you just put the knife down, Niles, and then we can have a talk, okay?
我要离开这里
Unh-unh.
我不想伤害你
I'm getting out of here, and I don't wanna hurt you,
但如果有必要 我会伤害你 所以请你…
but I will if I have to, so just--
让我想想
Let me think. Um…
好 去想想吧
Okay. Go ahead, think.
把自己铐在桌子上
Handcuff yourself to that table.
-奈尔斯 -快点铐住!
Niles. -Do it!
好吧
Okay.
按你说的
You got it.
好吗?
Okay?
稍等一下
Just give me a second.
可以了吗?
We good?
全都是个意外 知道吗?
This was all an accident. You know?
我只是想和弗雷德谈谈
I just wanted to talk to Fred,
但事态恶化 我们打起来了 然后都摔倒在地上了
but things escalated, got physical, and we fell.
直到我站起来 我才看到他脖子上的鞋跟
It wasn't until I got up that I even saw the heel in his neck.
你说你就是想跟他谈谈?
You said you wanted to talk to him.
奈尔斯 你想跟他谈什么?
What did you wanna talk to him about, Niles?
他和我男朋友睡了!
He was sleeping with my boyfriend!
我看到了弗雷德送他的鞋子
I saw the shoes Fred sent him.
看到了他放在盒子里的爱心便笺
The little love note he put in the box.
“所以你可以像我看你一样看待自己 你真的很美”
"So you can see yourself the way I see you. Truly beautiful."
-这句话 实在是太… -喂
This one. Pretty-- -Hey.
卡罗尔?
Carol?
我们没事 一点儿事都没有
We're okay. We're good. We're good.
对吧 奈尔斯?
Right, Niles?
奈尔斯
Niles.
你的男朋友
Your boyfriend…
是布莱恩对吧?
It's Brian, isn't it?
巴斯蒂?
Busty.
我好爱他
I love him so much.
但他开始变得很奇怪
But he started acting strange.
他变得神神秘秘
You know, secretive.
当我看到鞋子 这一切都解释得通了 弗雷德和我男朋友有一腿!
So when the shoes arrived, it all clicked. Fred was having an affair with him!
弗雷德帮助布莱恩成为更好的巴斯蒂 他们没搞在一起
Fred was helping Brian be a better Busty. They weren't having an affair.
不对 他们有一腿
Yes, they were!
我以前也有过这样的经历
It's happened to me before.
和我前任
With my ex.
他也出轨了别人
He cheated on me too.
对我说谎
Lied.
有事瞒着我
Hid things from me.
不对 布莱恩也做了同样的事
No, no, Brian was doing all the same things!
你的前任骗了你 但不意味着 你会再遇到这种事了 对吧?
Your ex fooled you, but you weren't gonna miss it again. Right?
有人伤害了你
Just because somebody hurts you
并不意味着下个人也会伤害你
doesn't mean the next person's gonna do the same thing.
不对
No. No, no, no, no, no.
他真的出轨了 我…
He-- he was cheating. I--
-我知道 -《警♥察♥故事》
I know it. -Supercop.
干得漂亮 洛佩兹小姐 还有…
Well done, Miss Lopez. And…
走吧
Come on.
好 我不打了
Okay. I'm out.
什么? 这么快?
What? So soon?
我们才刚开始
We just started.
你真的很享受这种 超级耗费力气的事情 对吗?
Well… you really are enjoying this super-strength stuff, huh?
对 太好玩了!
Yeah, it's fun!
拥有这么强的力量? 我是说 你知道的 你很喜欢
To have this much power? I mean, you would know, you love it.
对 我喜欢 这很棒
Yeah. I love it. It's great.
你知道我还喜欢什么吗?睡觉
You know what else I love? Sleep.
我不打了
I'm out.
等等!
Wait!
明天同一时间再来?好吗?
Same time tomorrow? Yeah?
克萝伊 你没事吧?
Chloe, are you okay?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表