剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
是时候了
It's time.
我的家人来了吗?
Did my family show up?
你父母来了 我想还有一个叔叔
Your parents. And an uncle, I think.
那喵基先生呢?
What about Mr. Meow-gi?
县警局
我的猫
My cat.
没来
Um, no.
我们不允许宠物进来
We don't allow pets.
限制区
喵基先生!
Mr. Meow-gi!
来 过来
Come. Come on.
来爸爸这儿!
Come to Papa!
过来!
Come on!
过来
Come on.
代号♥10!我需要帮助!
Watch out! I need help!
我们的兄弟姐妹在回应祈祷
Our siblings are answering prayers,
却把事情搞得一团糟
and they're making a mess of it.
这就是导致世界末日的原因
That's what's causing the end of the world.
那祈祷者如何解释艾拉的青蛙?
Well, how do prayers explain Ella's frog?
一个年轻女孩祈祷一只青蛙
A young girl prayed for one,
但拉兹梅迪尔不知道 人类会在宠物店买♥♥到
but Lezmegadiel didn't realize humans get them at pet stores.
再加上他糟糕的瞄准
That, plus his terrible aim.
-那红河呢?消失的袜子? -都是我们兄弟姐妹搞砸的
And the red river? The missing socks? -All caused by our siblings' screwups.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我应该叫醒克萝伊 告诉她世界没有毁灭
Right, well, I should wake Chloe, tell her the world isn't actually ending.
不是的 路西
No, no, no, Lucy.
听着 你听到艾拉说的了
Look, you heard Ella.
如果这种情况继续发生
Now if this continues to happen,
就会产生灾难性的多米诺骨牌效应
it's gonna have a catastrophic domino effect.
一个漫长而痛苦的末日
Apocalypse by a thousand paper cuts.
-那就告诉我们的兄弟姐妹停下来 -我试过了 他们不听我的命令
Just tell our siblings to stop. -I tried. They don't take orders from me.
我相信他们的原话是 “你不是我们的上帝”
I believe their exact words were, "You're not the God of us."
谢谢你的挖苦 但现在不是时候 真的
Well, points for snark, but now's not the time, really.
我知道我总是说着陈词滥调 但我们需要你登上王位
I know I sound like a broken record, but we need you on that throne.
你弄清楚你翅膀的情况了吗?
Now have you got your wing situation figured out yet?
弄清楚了 是的
I have, yes.
是的
Yes.
真的吗?
Really?
但已经有…
But there has been, um, um…
这方面有些进展了
Well, a development of sorts in that department.
好吧
Okay.
嗯
Well…
经过一晚的迂回治疗
after a night of sort of roundabout therapy,
我…
I, uh…
我意识到成为上帝…
I've realized that being God is…
不是我的使命
it's just not my calling.
不好意思?你说什么?
Excuse me. What?
你说“不是你的使命”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "just not your calling"?
那我们打的战争呢?
What about the war we fought?
我们失去的兄弟姐妹?
The siblings we lost?
浪费了这么多年 做好准备?
All those years wasted, getting ready?
哥哥
Brother,
相信我 这是个重大决定
trust me, this was a big, big decision.
但内心深处…
But deep down…
我知道这是对的
I know it's the right one.
-我早该预料到的 -阿曼纳迪尔 拜托 冷静点儿
I should have seen this coming. -Amenadiel, please, relax.
好消息是 听起来多米诺骨牌效应
The-- the good news is, it sounds like this domino effect
是个长♥期♥问题 所以我们有时间把事情解决
is a long-term problem, so we have time to figure things out.
现在如果你不介意 今天已经非常劳累了 所以…
Now, if you don't mind, it has been the longest day ever, so…
路西 我们需要马上解决这个问题
Lucy, we need to fix this immediately.
我们不知道接下来会发生什么!
We don't know what's gonna happen next!
我相信一切都会没事的
I'm sure everything will be fine.
文森特·勒梅克
Vincent Le Mec.
梅兹说完之后 我感觉你是我内疚的关键
After what Maze said, it felt like you were the key to my guilt.
但这说不通啊
But that doesn't make any sense.
你杀了我
You killed me.
为什么这些会让我觉得内疚?
Why would any of that make me feel guilty?
也许是因为我不能抓住你?
Maybe it's because I couldn't catch you?
我不能阻止你伤害别人
I couldn't prevent you from hurting other people.
但你在这里
But you're in here.
终身监禁 不能再伤害任何人
Life in prison, unable to hurt anyone ever again.
现在我知道了
And now that I know that,
为什么我的内疚还没有消失?
why isn't my guilt gone?
我怎么还在这里?
Why am I still here?
该去院子里活动了 法国薯条
Time to hit the yard, French Fry.
-有一只狮子在外逃窜!快来! -天啊!一只狮子?
There's a lion on the loose! Come on! -Holy shit! A lion?
不要
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不要
No.
不要
No,
不要!
no, no, no, no, no!
警卫!
Guards!
警卫 回来!
Guards, come back!
快点儿!停下来!
Oh, come on! Stop!
回来 门还没有关! 他要逃走了!快来!
Come back, the door didn't close! He's gonna escape! Come on!
快来 各位 拜托 有人听得到我说话吗?
Come on, guys. Please, somebody hear me!
他要逃跑了!
He's gonna escape!
停下来!
Stop, stop, stop!
拜托 有人听听我说话!
Please, somebody hear me!
当你需要神明的时候 神明在哪儿呢?
Where's a goddamn celestial when you need one?
待办事项清单
成为上帝
证明我爱罗莉
早上好!
Oh, good morning!
-你为什么这么开心? -因为我不会成为上帝
Why are you so happy? -Well, I'm not going to be God,
而且世界末日也并没有到来
and the world's not ending.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
今天就是那个日子
Today's the day.
什么日子?
What day?
八月四日
August 4th.
罗莉说你消失的那天
The day that Rory says you disappear.
你为什么不提醒我?
Why didn't you remind me?
你知道我不擅长记日子
You know I'm terrible with dates.
我想我一直在 拖延面对这个问题 因为…
I think I've been putting off facing this because…
我们还有时间
We still have time.
我们能确定我消失了吗?
Can we be certain I disappear?
-你确实排除了你被谋杀的可能性 -我们排除的
Well, we did rule out your murder. -We did.
但只有用亚兹拉尔的刀才行
But only with Azrael's blade.
天上还有其他的武器可以伤害我
There are other celestial weapons out there that can still hurt me.
有梅兹的剑 还有…
There's Maze's blade, there's…
罗莉的翅膀?
Rory's wings?
-我们不知道你死了 -我们什么都不知道!
Well, we don't know you die. -We don't know anything!
如果不是我们无能为力
Why did Rory tell us this was my last day if there's nothing we can do about it?
罗莉为什么要告诉我们 那是我的最后一天 真扫兴
It's such a buzzkill.
没错
Right.
好吧 听着
Okay, okay, listen.
我们不知道你是怎么消失的 对吧?
We-- we don't know how you disappear, right?
-我们不知道 但我们知道在哪儿 -没错
We don't. But we do know where. -Right. Right.
-第十大道和斯旺森街 -是的
10th and Swanson. -Right,
所以今天别去那里
so just don't go there today.
我是说 就做个选择
I mean, just make a choice.
就选择一下 选择不离开 这是自♥由♥意志
Just choose. Choose not to leave. It's free will.
你说得对 我只要不接近 第十大道和斯旺森街附近就行
You're right. I just won't go anywhere near 10th and Swanson.
这样一切就会相安无事
And then everything will be all right.
所以这是决定好的!
So it's decided!
没有理由恐慌 因为今天不是你的最后一天
There's no reason to panic because today is not your last day.
事实上 不如我们为明天做个计划吧?
In fact, why don't we make plans for tomorrow?
-来个海滩日如何? -听起来不错
How about a beach day? -That sounds lovely.
很好 好
Great. Okay.
我要带翠丝去露营
So I'll take Trixie to camp
然后我必须要去警局签复职表格
and then I have to stop by the precinct to sign the reinstatement forms.
那我们几小时后见
So, I will see you in a few hours.
还有明天、后天、大后天
And then tomorrow. -And the day after that. And the day after that.
-很好 我会在这里… -好
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表