剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你们早上好啊!
Good morning to you all!
早上好 哈利
Well, good morning, Harry.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是个新人 是吧?
A new one, huh?
是的
Yep.
祝你好运!
Good luck!
多谢
Thanks.
不是 这是我十点钟要喝的咖啡
Oh, no, no, no, that's my ten o'clock coffee.
第二个杯架坏掉了 所以我需要你拿着
Second cupholder's broken. I need you to hold it.
天啊!看看你穿着一身的蓝色制♥服♥!
Oh, man! Look at you in all your blues!
真好 看看你让我做了什么
Great. Look what you made me do.
不好意思?
Excuse me.
抱歉 我…
Uh, sorry, I--
我是说那个坑
I mean the pothole.
纳税人的钱可通常不会花在这种地方
Yeah, well, the taxpayer money doesn't often make its way down here.
我赌十美元 你的衬衫会变得更脏的
Ten bucks it's gonna get a lot dirtier than that.
喂
Hey.
很抱歉吓到你了 兄弟
I'm sorry if I scared you, man.
我以为你知道我在这儿
I thought you knew I was here. I mean,
我一早上都在看你睡觉
I've been around all morning, watching you sleep.
还有洗澡
And shower.
还有做那个事情
And do stuff.
我开玩笑的 拜托 放轻松
I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Come on, relax.
就是…
It's just…
听着 我知道你不想让我 弄得你看起来像个疯子
Listen, I-- I know you don't want me to make you look crazy,
但这是你第一天上班
but it's just-- it's your first day,
我想陪在你身边
and I wanna be here for you.
-谢谢 但我不需要 -需要什么?
Thanks, but I don't need it. -Need what?
咖啡
Uh, coffee.
你没给我买♥♥咖啡很好 因为我绝对不需要那个
Coffee. So it's good that you didn't get me one because I definitely don't need it.
很好 我很高兴不用为此感到难过
Oh, great. I'm glad I don't have to feel bad about it, then.
天啊!
Oh, man!
回到巡逻车里的感觉真好
Feels good to be back in a patrol car.
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man.
全世界只有四个人能看见我
There's only four people in the entire world who can see me,
其中一个人就是梅兹
and one of them is Maze.
所以我能留下来吗?
So can I please, please, please just stay?
抱歉 但是没可能!
Sorry, but no!
没可能…有人比我更激动能待在这里
No… body is more excited than me to be right here.
此时此刻
Right now.
和你待在一起 哈里斯警官
With you, Officer Harris.
今天你第一天上班 你肯定很紧张
Listen, I get it. It's your first day, and you're nervous.
只要听我指挥就没事了
Just follow my lead and everything's gonna be fine.
我会的 当然
I will. Absolutely.
听你的指挥 只听你的指挥 我们会成为很棒的二人组
Your lead and only your lead. We are gonna make a fantastic duo.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, okay, I get it.
我会走的
I will leave.
我明白了
And I understand.
在外面要注意安全 好吧?
Just be safe out there, okay?
-我爱你 兄弟 -我爱…
I love you, man. -I love, uh…
当警♥察♥
being a-- a cop.
-52号♥街和霍代尔街交汇处发生枪击
Shots fired at 52 and Halldale.
-这里是77号♥车 我们前往处理
Car 77, we're on our way.
也许是一颗小行星撞击了洛杉矶
Maybe an asteroid hits LA.
或是某种只影响我们中最帅的人 的超自然病原体?
Or some sort of supernatural pathogen that only affects the most handsome of us?
或是…
Or, uh…
如果我被列入证人保护计划
what if I am placed into witness protection
被送到爱达荷州中部怎么办?
and sent to Central Idaho?
或是爱荷华州怎么办?
Or Iowa?
或是爱奥瓦州?任何以“爱”开头的州
Or Indiana? Any of the "I"s.
希望不是那样
Well, not that, let's hope.
也许我们不该再关注你逃避
Yeah, maybe we should stop focusing on ways for you
未来失踪责任的方法了
to avoid taking responsibility for your future disappearance.
前两种都是上帝的旨意 严格来说 我确实有责任
Well, the first two are acts of God. So technically I am taking responsibility.
好吧 那我们开始想想罗莉 以及她的感受吧
Okay, then let's start thinking about Rory and how she's feeling.
奇怪 梅兹也是这么说的
Odd. That's what Maze said.
确实很奇怪
That is odd.
总之 事实是罗莉觉得自己被抛弃了
Anyway, the fact of the matter is Rory feels abandoned.
是的 若我自己的女儿觉得被忽视了 我不确定自己是否有权利成为上帝
Yes, and I'm not sure I have the right to even be God, father to all,
成为所有人的父亲了
if my own daughter feels neglected.
所以我该怎么补救呢?
So how can I possibly fix things?
等一下
Hang on.
你抛弃了你的女儿 但她并不恨你
You abandoned your daughter, and she doesn't hate you.
-你是怎么做到的? -好吧…
How did you pull that off? -Well…
你知道那个故事的
you know the story.
我跟踪了她一段时间
I stalked her for a while,
然后在她背后
then worked diligently behind her back
努力为她洗脱罪名
to clear her of a crime she didn't commit.
不行 没有帮助
No, not helpful.
专注于你能做的 继续向前进
Okay, just-- just concentrate on what you can do, moving forward.
现在就花时间陪陪她
Spend time with her now.
因为你不能做的是回到过去
Because what you can't do is go back in time
陪她度过所有你错过的生日和圣诞节
and be there for all of the birthdays and Christmases that you missed.
或者像你这种情况 可以直接关注未来
Or in your case, jump to the future.
过去的就让它过去吧
The past is in the past.
或者像你这种情况
Or, in your case,
未来
the future.
时间旅行
Time travel.
但是
But
如果我能做到呢?
what if I could?
什么 时间旅行吗?你能吗?
What, time travel? Uh, can you?
我想如果你足够努力尝试 全力运用自我实现
I mean, I suppose it's possible if you tried hard enough,
时间旅行还是有可能的
given the self-actualization of it all.
别这么死板 医生 我只是打个比方
Don't be so literal, Doctor. I was being metaphorical.
总之谢谢你
Ah! -Anyway, thank you.
虽然有点冗长 但我们最终还是达到了目的
It was a tad long-winded, but we got there eventually.
是的
Yeah.
你可以暂时睡在这里
So you can sleep in here for now.
看看这些小孩子的东西
Look at all this little kid stuff.
翠去哪儿了?
Uh, where's T?
“翠”?
"T"?
对了!“翠丝”
Oh, right! "Trixie."
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
我忘了你们俩很了解 因为你们是姐妹
I forget that you two know each other really well because you're sisters.
她在参加暑期科学夏令营
She's at science camp for the summer.
书呆子
Nerd.
不过总能指望我姐姐电脑里 有好的黄♥片♥
Could always count on my big sis for good porn, though.
什么?
What?
开玩笑的
Kidding.
翠会做的只有藏巧克力了
The only thing T hides is chocolate.
你找到了
There you go. -Hmm.
好吧 干净的毛巾…
All right, so fresh towels are--
在楼上 放床单的壁橱里 我知道
Upstairs, in the linen closet. I know.
我在这里长大 还记得吗?
I grew up here, remember?
没错 抱歉 我…
Right, sorry. I, uh…
我总是忘记
I just keep forgetting.
我给你做些吃的吧? 想吃花生黄油果酱三明治吗?
Um, can I make you some food? Do you want a PB&J?
来点恐龙鸡块和一小盒果汁如何?
How about some dino-chickie-nuggies and a juice box?
好吧 再次抱歉 不习惯身边有个大人
Right. Sorry again. Not used to having a grown-up around.
没事 是我抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
互相开玩笑是我们的习惯
Uh, ribbing each other is kind of our thing.
反正以后会是的
Will be, anyway.
罗莉 我真的想为…
Rory, I-- I really do want to apologize…
心理咨♥询♥中发生的事道歉
…for what happened in the therapy session.
路西法之所以认为
the only reason that Lucifer thought…
你会杀了他…
you know, that you killed him…
那是因为我
that was because of me.
那是我的错
That was my fault.
而且…
And…
从你的成长经历来看 我就…
from the sound of how you grew up, I just…
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表