剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Wonderful. I'll be here… -Okay.
-…不用担心未来 -很好
…not worrying about the future. -Great.
别靠近钢琴 拜托!
Nowhere near the piano, please!
拜托
Please.
这些都是什么?
Uh, what's all this?
你好
Oh, hello.
我知道你说今天是我消失的日子
Well, I know you said that today is the day that I disappear,
但我和你妈妈决定不惊慌
but your mom and I have decided not to panic,
所以我建了一个安全屋
so I'm building a panic room.
你可以笑 但一旦完成
You may laugh, but once it's finished,
我要进去启动时间锁定系统
I will go inside and engage the time-lock system
所以在我们安全度过那天之前 没人能进出
so no one will be able to get in or out until the day is safely behind us.
意思是 我不可能抛弃你
Meaning it will be impossible for me to abandon you.
很天才 不是吗?
It's genius, isn't it?
是的 我很感激你不想抛弃我们
Yeah, I appreciate that you don't wanna abandon us,
但你无法阻止事态的发展
but there's nothing you can do to prevent it.
我还在这儿 意味着我还在穿越时空
I mean, the fact that I'm still here means that I still time-traveled,
也就是说以后我还在生你的气
which means I'm still mad at you in the future,
也就是说你还是消失了
which means you still disappear.
这是个时间循环
It's a time loop,
不可避免、牢不可破
inevitable and unbreakable.
你说“时间循环”
Well, you say "time loop."
我会说 是“有机会获得 利润丰厚的减税优♥惠♥”
I say "opportunity for a surprisingly lucrative tax break."
-现在如果你不介意… -可悲
Now, if you don't mind… -Lame.
你说什么?
Excuse me.
“可悲”?我真的在挥舞着火花!
"Lame"? I'm literally wielding flames!
你不应该是放荡之王 或是娱乐之王之类的吗?
Hmm. Aren't you supposed to be the king of debauchery or fun or whatever?
把你最后一天锁在箱子里
Spending your last day locked in a box
是自从洛杉矶禁止滑板以来 我听到的最烂的事
is the lamest thing I've heard since LA County banned hoverboards.
好吧
Well…
我可不信你的“时间循环”理论
…not that I buy this "time loop" theory of yours,
但我想我的人可以帮我完成任务
but I suppose my men can finish the job for me.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
让放荡开始吧
Let the debauchery begin.
我们回头见
I'll see you later.
事实上
Actually…
也许我们可以一起
maybe you could join me, huh?
提醒你老爸怎么找乐子 以防我忘了
Remind your old man how to have fun, just in case I've forgotten.
好
Sure.
我们全都要了
We'll take one of everything.
不要!
No, no!
不要!
No!
-我们全都要了 -好吧
We'll take one of everything. -Right.
一、二、三、四
One, two, three, four.
五
Five!
很好!
Right!
准备观看你看过的最好的电视节目吧
Get ready for the best TV show you have ever seen.
《识骨寻踪》
Bones.
-最初版本的? -是的
The original? -Yeah.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
我那个时代的衍生剧 比《识骨寻踪》好一万倍
The spin-off from my time kicks your Bones' ass.
不可能
Impossible.
但把一切都告诉我
But tell me everything.
好吧
Okay, okay, well,
《更多骨头》 是程序和玩笑的完美结合
More Bones is the perfect combination of procedure and banter.
是关于布思和布恩斯的半机械人女儿 布基的
It's about Booth and Bones' cyborg daughter Borgie,
她也为联邦调查局工作
who also works with the FBI
还有她火♥辣♥的搭档 安德罗探员
and her totally hot partner, Agent Andro,
就像个没有骨头的机器人!
who's, like, this android who doesn't even have bones!
去趟洗手间
Oh! Going to the bathroom.
好
Right.
我带了海滩的东西 那样我们明天一早就可以去
I brought all the beach stuff so we'd be all ready to go first thing tomorrow.
这都是什么情况?
What's all this?
罗莉和我玩儿得很开心
Well, Rory and I have had the best time.
水球、练歌♥房♥、相扑…
Water balloons, karaoke, sumo wrestling…
我想不出比这更好的最后一天了
I mean, I can't imagine a better last day.
我以为我们说好了 这不是你的最后一天
I thought we agreed that this isn't your last day.
没错 别担心 我们没去第十大道和斯旺森街附近
Right. Don't worry, we didn't go anywhere near 10th and Swanson.
而且 你看!
Also, ta-da!
我已经安排了我自己的安全屋
I've commissioned my very own panic room
以防我需要把自己锁在里面
in case I need to lock myself in.
你为什么不相信自己会选择
Lucifer, why don't you trust yourself enough
不抛弃我们呢?
to make the choice not to abandon us?
我不知道 这只是…
Well, I don't know, it's just…
目前这些都只是猜测 这些感觉都不太真实
It's all just speculation at the moment, isn't it? None of this feels quite real.
是的 我也有同样的感觉
Yeah, I felt the same way.
直到我看到这个
Until I saw this.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
一切真的发生了
It's really happening.
是的
Yeah.
她现在在你体内了
She's inside you right now.
我现在也在她体外
I'm also outside her right now.
外面发生什么事了?
What's going on out here?
我在试着说服你父亲
Uh, well, I'm trying to convince your father
他可以选择留下
that he can choose to stay
因为我们真的不想 在没有你的情况下做这件事
because we really don't wanna do this without you.
好吗?
Okay?
但我们可以 妈妈
But we can, Mom.
我们也是这样做的
And-- and we do.
我知道你不想让他走
Rory, I know you don't want him to leave,
那你为什么一副若无其事的样子?
so why are you acting like you're okay with all of this?
因为我想要什么并不重要 情况确实发生了
Well, because what I want doesn't matter. This happens.
你时间旅行了一次
Okay, you-- you time-traveled once.
你不知道那到底是怎么回事
You don't know exactly how it works.
你回来一定改变了一些事情
You coming back has to have changed things.
或者没有
Or not.
因为那个验孕棒证明循环已经开始了
Because that pregnancy test proves that the loop is already in motion.
循环?什么循环?
Loop? What loop?
她觉得她还在这里意味着 我们被困在时间循环里了
She thinks the fact that she's still here means that we're stuck in a time loop,
不可避免、牢不可破
inevitable and unbreakable.
好吧…
Well…
也许你还没到
Lucifer, maybe you haven't reached the point in time
决定改变的时候
where you decide to change things.
也许到那时她就会消失 但在那之前 你还是有选择的
Maybe then she'll disappear. But until then, you still have a choice.
妈妈
Mom,
我曾以为是他选择离开我们的
I used to think he chose to leave us too,
但现在我觉得也许这不是他决定的
but now I think maybe it's not up to him.
或者不管是什么 不管是什么把他从我们身边夺走
Or whatever it is, it-- whatever takes him away from us,
-一定是什么… -太强大的力量 我无法阻止
it must be something-- -Too powerful for me to stop.
你为什么要考虑这个?
Why are you entertaining any of this?
-自♥由♥意志 你还记得吗? -我知道
Free will, you remember? -I know.
但时间旅行让一切变得复杂!
But time travel, I mean, it complicates everything!
我现在不知道该相信什么
I just don't know what to believe right now.
那问题就出在这里了 是吧 路西法?
Then that's the problem, isn't it, Lucifer?
如果你都不相信
How can you choose to stay
自己有选择 你怎么能选择留下?
if you don't even believe that you have a choice?
命运自动获胜!
Fate automatically wins!
如果你选择了我们 请告诉我
Let me know when you choose us.
命运是个贱♥人♥
Fate's a bitch.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
查理太小了
Charlie is so tiny.
我能去看看他吗?
Can I go see him?
当然
Of course.
他应该随时会从午睡中醒来
He should be awake from his nap any minute.
以后我要取笑他舔拇指的事
I am so gonna tease him about that thumb-sucking later.
表亲
Cousins.
显然 他们在未来 会有一些好玩的竞争
Apparently they have some sort of playful rivalry in the future.
这是怎么回事?你在干什么?
So, what's all this? What are you doing?
我在收拾查理长大穿不下的衣服
Ah, I'm packing away the clothes Charlie's grown out of.
时间…
Time… -Hmm.
时间过得太快了
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表