剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我是说 看看你
I mean, look at you.
因为你的死他们可能伤心欲绝
Died of broken hearts because of all your sad bullshit.
事实上 我的父母非常为我骄傲 活得也好好的
Actually, my parents are super proud of me and super alive.
他们还以我的名义 赞助了一个即兴剧团
They're actually sponsoring an improv troupe in my honor.
疯狂的丹物
The Danimal Crackers.
那兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥呢?
What about siblings?
我是独生子 梅兹 说真的 这你怎么会不知道?
I'm an only child, Maze. Honestly, how do you not know this stuff?
但你有像兄弟姐妹一样在乎的人
But you have someone you care about as much as a sibling.
什么?
What?
-我绝不会伤害艾拉的
I would never hurt Ella. -No.
-但你也没帮到她 对吧?
But you didn't help her either, did you?
如果你能早点告诉她真♥相♥ 你本可以支持她
If you had told her the truth sooner, you could have supported her,
在她身边陪着她
been there for her,
在你还活着的时候
while you were still alive.
对 你没有疯
Yeah, you're not crazy.
不是 你只是在和天使交朋友
No, no, you were-- you were just friends with an angel.
死亡天使
The Angel of Death.
这太正常不过了
Which is-- is totally normal.
对 就像那个你看不见 也不能对话的
Yeah, just like, uh, just like your ghost buddy Dan,
鬼魂兄弟丹一样
who you can't see or talk to.
丹想和你谈谈
Uh, Dan wants to talk to you.
哇 好吧 没问题
Wow. Okay, cool, um…
嗨 丹
Hey, Dan.
我很抱歉我没能早点说 但我真的很想念你
I'm so sorry I didn't say this sooner, but I really miss you so, so much,
我甚至给一只青蛙起了你的名字
and I even named a frog after you.
告诉她我已经见过青蛙丹了
Tell her I met frog Dan.
我很受宠若惊 告诉她我也很想她
And I'm super flattered, and tell her that I really miss her too.
还有告诉她 她最喜欢的烧杯
Also-- also, tell her that her favorite beaker
上周滚到她的档案柜后面去了
rolled behind her filing cabinet last week.
-她一直在找那个 -他说“嗨”
She's been looking for that. -He said, "Yo."
-我说 什么? -我在总结
I mean, what? -I am summarizing.
给她看看这个就行 拜托
Just show her the thing, okay, please?
丹要你读一下这个
Dan wants you to read this.
好
Oh, okay.
各位 这太奇怪了
You guys, this is so weird.
所以 一个以杀手神父为首的邪教 进行了集♥体♥自♥杀♥
So, cult, led by killer priest, commits mass suicide.
现在 这部分我明白
Now, that I get. -Hmm.
我是说 我不是“明白地”明白 但邪教、自杀…
I mean, I don't "get it" get it, but cult, suicide,
这些能说得通
it works.
现在我不明白的是 他们有些人的尸体受到重创
Now, what I don't get is some of these bodies are thrashed.
是的 我觉得他们喜欢一些 非常奇怪的东西
Yeah, yeah, I think they were into some pretty weird stuff.
是的 彻头彻尾的恶魔 我要说
Yes, uh, downright demonic, I'd say.
我不知道
I don't know.
看起来他们的尸体像是死过两次一样
It's almost like some of these bodies died twice.
两次?什么…
Twice? What--
两次?那是不可能的 对吧 路西法?
Twice? That would be impossible, right, Lucifer?
我是说…
I mean…
是啊 对 那实在…
Yeah, yeah, that's…
今天一定要好好休息一下
I-- I just must be off my game today. Uh…
我就不把这些写进报告了
I'll just keep this part off the report.
是啊 天呐…
Yeah. God…
好吧 我明白了
Oh, okay, I get it.
所以我只是一个非常好糊弄的笨蛋
So, I am just a super-gullible dummy
几年来都在掩盖 你们神明的那些把戏!
who's been covering up your celestial shenanigans for years!
不知情的共犯 艾拉 又来了!
Ella, the unwitting accomplice, strikes again!
丹想要你继续看
Uh, Dan wants you to keep reading.
拜托
Uh, please.
没有艾拉我们该怎么办?
What would we do without Ella, huh?
首先 我会缺个半天使的侄子了
Well, for one, I'd be short a half-angel nephew.
我真希望我们能告诉她真♥相♥
I just wish we could tell her the truth.
我也是 但我们已经确定
Well, so do I, but as we've established,
当他们发现有真正的天使和恶魔
humans don't tend to react that well
在到处乱跑的时候 人类的反应不会太好
when they find out there are actual angels and demons running around,
即使他们内心已经知道真♥相♥了
even if they already know the truth in their hearts.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
所以在查理被绑♥架♥后 我帮忙救了他
So I helped save Charlie after he was kidnapped.
那就是我的工作
That is literally my job.
一直以来
You know, this whole time,
我一直以为我是你们核心圈子的一员
I really thought that I was part of the inner circle.
但我不是
But I wasn't.
我只是一条孤独的切线
I was just a lonely tangent.
是…
Yeah, um…
丹说 虽然你可能不太清楚细节
Dan says that, while you may not have known the specifics,
但在这里的所有人 都信任你、爱着你 艾拉
that everyone here always loved and trusted you, Ella.
不是 我没这么说
No, I am not saying that.
丹说你就是我们的核心
Dan says you are the inner circle.
如果你们真的信任我 你们早就会告诉我真♥相♥了
If you guys really trusted me, you would have told me the truth.
艾拉…
Ella…
克萝伊!
Chloe!
我在这里
I'm out here.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这个…
Well, uh…
在书里你把我描述得…
in the book, you make me sound…
很惊人
amazing.
是的 我知道这有多令人不安
Yes, I can see how that would be upsetting.
如果你觉得我聪慧、美丽并且”完美“
What if you think I'm smart and-- and beautiful and "perfect"…
因为你从没在我身边待足够长的时间 看到我最糟糕的时候呢?
because you've never stuck around long enough to see me at my worst?
现在你只是在编织一个形象
Oh, well, now you're just making things up.
当罗莉说我临去世前你不在的时候
When-- when Rory said that you weren't at my deathbed,
我觉得
you know, I thought, uh…
“这是不可能的”
"That's impossible."
“路西法永远不会抛弃我”
"Lucifer would never abandon me."
但我看了这些之后 我意识到 你当然会那样做
But reading this, I realize… Of course you would.
你已经这样很多次了
You've done it so many times before.
-我有吗? -当然!
Have I? -Yes!
每次我们有了感情上的突破时
Every time we've had an emotional breakthrough,
你就会立刻跑掉然后消失
you've-- you've immediately gone off and disappeared.
拜托 这不可能是真的
Oh, come on, that can't be true.
不是 听我说
No, listen to me.
现在…
And now…
你说过你爱我
you've told me you love me.
这是我们认识以来最大的突破
It's the biggest breakthrough we've ever had.
所以我在想 我怎么知道你会不会紧接着玩…
So I just wonder, how do I know you won't follow it up with…
我史上最大的消失行为
My biggest-ever disappearing act.
克萝伊…
Chloe…
我绝不会选择抛弃你
I would never choose to abandon you.
-但你不会知道的 -会 我可以
But you can't know that. -Yes, I can.
因为这是我的选择
Because it's my choice.
好吧…
Okay…
就像你现在要选择展开你的翅膀吗?
Like-- like it's your choice to whip out your wings right now?
就像你现在要选择 让不让我进去一样吗?
Like it's your choice whether or not to let me in?
路西法
Lucifer.
我这是怎么了?
What's happening to me?
我这么多年都一直戴着
You know, I wore this for so many years
因为这证明了你选择 留在我身边变得脆弱 但…
because it proved that you chose to be vulnerable around me, but…
但现在这不是你自己决定的 而是你的潜意识
But now it's not you that decided that, it's your subconscious.
你的潜意识决定了变出一张魔鬼的脸
Your-- your subconscious chose to-- to have a devil face
或是张开你的双翼
or to bring out your wings.
读完这些 看到这些往事一一展开 我开始想知道
And-- and reading all of this, I mean, seeing it all laid out,
我开始想知道
I just wonder…
你的潜意识也许没有选择留下
if your subconscious might choose not to stay.
不是的
No.
不是的 我很抱歉 但我不能接受
No, I'm sorry, but I don't accept that.
我已经变了
I've changed.
我已经成长了
I've-- I've grown.
我是说 一切都在这里 不是吗?
I mean, it's all in here, isn't it?
这是…
It's…
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
What is it?
这本书有问题
There's something wrong with this book.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表