剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
请集♥合♥ 大家
Gather round, people.
医生欺骗了我们所有人
The doctor has deceived us all.
她带来的这份手稿只讲到了一半
This manuscript that she's brought cuts off mid-sentence.
因为你没带来书的结尾 对吧?
Because you didn't bring the end of the book with you, did you?
知道吗?
You know what?
是这样的
It's true.
我把书的结尾留在了办公室
I kept the end of the book in my office.
但如果这本书 是关于路西法的案例研究
But if this book is a case study on Lucifer,
所有重要的见解都会在最后一章 对吧?
all of the important psychological insights would be in the last chapter, right?
那你为什么要藏起来呢?
So-- so why are you hiding it?
我的工作是指导病人的旅程
It is my job to guide patients on their journey,
而不是给他们答案
not give them the answers.
等一下 世界末日要到了
Wait a second, the world is ending,
而你们还在对彼此保密?
and you guys are all still keeping secrets from each other?
-你们这是怎么了? -不是的
What is wrong with you people? -Nope.
这些都不是我的想法
None of this was my idea.
没有人应该看我的手稿
No one was supposed to read my manuscript,
至少我正在研究的病人不应该
least of all the patient that I was studying,
因为这只是一份初稿!
because it's a first draft!
也许几年之后 当这本书出版的时候…
Maybe years from now, when the book is published--
“出版”?我父母会看到这个的!
She's gonna publish this? My parents are gonna see this!
闭嘴 丹尼尔 这跟你没关系! 这是关于我的
Shut up, Daniel, this is not about you! It's about me.
你藏起书的结尾部分
You held back the end of the book…
是因为你觉得我会失败 是吧?
because you think I'll fail, don't you?
我的治疗师不相信我会成为上帝
My own therapist doesn't actually believe that I'll become God.
看来派对结束了
Guess the party's over, huh?
对
Yep.
兄弟 这真的是 我见过最令人沮丧的事
Dude, that is literally the most depressing thing I've ever seen.
结果到头来 我都没有别的地方可以去
Turns out I didn't have anywhere else to go.
是啊 我有
Yeah, well, I do.
没错
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
所以我们跳过之前的前戏 直接进入主要项目
So let's skip the usual foreplay and get straight to the main event.
好吗?
Okay?
如果你在地狱看到自己死亡的那一刻
If you saw the moment of your death in Hell,
那就是关键
that's the key.
你重温自己的死亡 你找到了自己的罪恶感
You relive your death, you find your guilt.
是的
Yeah, I've been there, done that.
我下去了那里 经历了这些 什么都没学到什么
Didn't learn a damn thing. -Mnh-mnh.
你肚子的弹孔里 那股冷酷、痛苦的恐惧…
That cold, gnawing fear in the pit of your stomach…
感受到那个了吗?
Feel that?
是的
Yeah.
那就是你的罪恶感
That's your guilt.
现在你可以像个懦弱的人类一样 在接下来的几千年里一直逃避
Now you can spend the next thousand years running away from it like a weak human,
或者你也可以深入
or you can dig in…
像个恶魔一样找出它
and sniff that shit out like a demon!
梅兹 我觉得你破解了关键
Maze, I think you cracked it.
我知道该怎么做了
I know what I need to do.
喂
Oh, hey.
不知道医生为什么不愿意 把书的其余部分带过来
Don't even know why the doctor's bothering to bring back the rest of the book.
我没有能力真正改变
I'm not capable of real change.
-路西法 不是这样的 -不是吗?
Lucifer, that isn't true. -Isn't it?
至少我不这么认为
I mean, at least I don't think it is.
我知道的是 自从我认识你以来 你成长了多少
What I do know is how much you've grown since I've met you.
但还不够
But not enough.
老实说 我不知道够不够
Honestly, I-- I don't know if it's enough.
我刚才在那儿说的话 我很害怕
What I said back there, I was scared.
我很害怕
You know, I am scared.
我知道你不觉得自己会消失 我也想去相信
I know you don't think you'll disappear, and I wanna believe that,
但如果你错了
but if you're wrong,
那我就会成为两个女孩的单亲妈妈
and I'm gonna be a mom with two girls,
在洛杉矶警♥察♥局工作
working at the LAPD.
你要回洛杉矶警♥察♥局?
You're going back to the LAPD?
我知道
I know.
我知道这不是我们的计划 如果你感到不安 我能够理解
I know it wasn't our plan, and I understand if you're upset.
不是
No.
不是 我能理解
No, I understand.
我是说 这才是你 对吧?
I mean, it's who you are, isn't it? Hmm?
我的警探
My detective.
我永远不会因为这个生你的气
I could never be upset with you about that.
虽然可能到时候会距离遥远
And while there is a remote possibility
我可能有点过于崇拜你
that I may idolize you a little too much…
但我知道你会是一位很棒的母亲
…I do know you're an amazing mother.
我不是罗莉的好妈妈
I wasn't an amazing mother to Rory.
-什么意思? -看看她的翅膀 路西法
What do you mean? -Just look at her wings, Lucifer.
我是说…
I mean…
我只是觉得 我对她的保护还不够吗?
I just think, did I not protect her enough?
我会让她感受不到安全感吗?
Did I not make her feel safe?
我做得是有多差劲
How badly did I screw up
才会让我们的女儿 自我实现成为武器的潜力
that I made our daughter self-actualize as a weapon?
对了 是的
Oh, right, yes.
我不知道罗莉是因为什么 有的被迫♥害♥妄想症?
I wonder where Rory got her persecution complex from.
肯定不是从真正发明 青少年叛逆的天使身上
Certainly not from the angel who literally invented teenage rebellion.
刀锋翅膀?魔鬼面庞?
Blade wings? Devil face?
都是一样的 不是吗?
It's all the same, isn't it?
不是的
No, it isn't.
罗莉
Rory.
罗莉!
Rory!
你好!
Uh… -Hello!
你在这里做什么?
What-- what are you doing here?
妈妈说你们在拯救世界
Mom said you guys were saving the world.
我想顺道过来看看情况如何
I thought I'd stop by to see how it was going.
我必须要说 我真希望自己没有来
Gotta say, I kind of wish I hadn't.
后知后觉真是让人恼火 是吧?
Hindsight's a bitch, huh?
-等等 罗莉… -罗莉
Rory. -Wait, Rory,
等一下
hold on.
我觉得…
I think--
我们觉得你的翅膀很棒
we-- we think your wings are amazing.
我只希望在你还年轻的时候
I just-- I hope that you didn't
你不会感觉到你必须要
feel that you had to fight or protect yourself
为保护自己而战斗
when you were younger. Uh…
作为你妈妈 我希望我总能让你感到安全
As your mom, I-- I hope that I always made you feel safe.
我没有这些翅膀 是因为你做错了什么
I-- I don't have these wings because of something you did wrong.
我能拥有 是因为你做了对的事情
I-- I have them because of something you did right.
我是说 一直以来
I mean, all my life,
我都看着你为正义奋斗
I watched you stand up for justice.
我喜欢这对威风的大翅膀
I love these badass wings
因为它们在提醒着我 自己最仰慕的人是谁
'cause they remind me of the person I admire most.
我妈妈
My mom.
真的吗?
Really?
真的
Really.
这些翅膀就像是你给我的
These wings are like, they're one of a million
万中选一的最棒、最强大的东西
wonderful, powerful things that you gave me.
不像他
Unlike him.
你的天使爸爸可能还是 和你的翅膀有点关系
Well, your angel dad probably had something to do with your wings.
-对 -路西法离开了我们两个
Right. -Lucifer left both of us.
你怎么还能为他辩护?
How can you still defend him?
好吧 罗莉 我是说 你♥爸♥爸有他的缺点
Well, Rory, I mean, your-- your dad is flawed.
我们都有…
We all are, and…
我是说 尽管我 对未来是什么样子很紧张
I mean, although I'm nervous about what the future holds, I…
我想在内心深处 我真的还是相信他
I guess, deep down, I just really trust him.
为什么?他甚至不相信他自己 他不知道自己的感受
Why? He doesn't even trust himself. He doesn't know his own feelings.
他必须要被子弹打中 才能搞清楚他在乎你
He had to get hit by a bullet to figure out he cared about you.
我刚才听到你们说的话了
Yeah, I heard you guys talking earlier.
-那可不一定公正 -不是
That's not necessarily fair. -No.
她说得对
She's right.
她说得对
She is right.
路西法 你在做什么?
Lucifer, what are you doing?
这是什么意思?
What's this supposed to be?
我知道我对你的感觉 我会证明给你看的 小姑娘
I know how I feel about you, and I am going to prove it, young lady.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表