剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
We still don't know what's at the heart of his torment.
你真的想坚持到底吗?
You really wanna see this through, huh?
我觉得我必须这样做
I think I have to.
好吧
Okay.
那是吉米吗?
Is that Jimmy?
那个动画片
That cartoon.
风格很相近
Well, the style is quite familiar.
这一定是折磨他的核心所在
This must be the heart of his torture.
她是他妈妈
Oh, she's his mother.
看你的动画片就行 吉米 一切都会好的
Just watch your cartoons, Jimmy, and everything will be fine.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
他只会拖你后腿
He's only holding you back.
她再也没回来 对吧?
She never came back, did she?
他在这里坐了多久?
How long did he sit here?
几小时?几天?
Hours? Days?
可怜的吉米
Poor Jimmy.
他一定感到很孤独
He must have felt so alone.
儿童保护服务处!
Child Protective Services!
走吧!
Come on!
-不要! -一起走!
No! No! -Come with us!
拜托!我不能走! 否则我妈妈就找不到我了!
Please! I can't leave! If I leave, my mom won't be able to find me!
她会回来的!
She's coming back!
-拜托!不要! -走吧!
Please! Don't! -Come on!
她会回来的!拜托!
She's coming back! Please!
停!
Stop!
等等 你重新能控制了吗?
Wait. Do you have your control back?
显然是这样的
Apparently so.
吉米
Jimmy.
我不能把你从地狱里救出来
I can't get you out of Hell.
只有你自己才能做到
Only you can do that.
我都不确定在你做了那些事之后 你是否该从地狱出来
I'm not even sure if you deserve to get out of here after what you've done.
但…
But…
我现在明白
I now see the pain
你做的那些可怕决定背后的痛苦了
behind the terrible decisions that you made in life.
我并没有原谅那些事 但…
Doesn't excuse them, but…
我现在理解了
I understand them now.
路西法
Lucifer.
动画片
The cartoons.
动画片是他的慰藉
They're his comfort.
这就是为什么他把动画片 想象成自己的折磨
It's why he imagined them as his torture.
当他害怕的时候 动画片就是他的救命稻草
They're a lifeline when-- when he's scared.
我是来帮你的 吉米
I came here to help you, Jimmy,
你告诉了我你的渴望
and you told me your desire.
“我不想让她走”
"I don't want her to go."
就目前而言 这样将…
For the time being, this will…
这样将足够了
this will have to suffice.
我们该走了
We should go.
我知道这很难
I know that was so hard.
说实话 我等不及要回家了
And honestly, I cannot wait to get home.
但路西法 在我们走之前…
But, Lucifer, before we go…
我必须要去见丹
I have to see Dan.
当然可以
Of course.
走这边
It's this way.
这太诡异了
Huh. This is so eerie.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我这么做的目的 是想看看我能不能帮助我讨厌的人
See, the whole point of this was to see if I could help someone that I hated.
但事实是 尽管吉米·巴恩斯 做了那么多
But the truth is, despite everything Jimmy Barnes did,
我现在关心他了
I care about him now.
-很抱歉这没能成功 -不是 事情就是这样
Sorry it didn't work out. -No, no, no. That's just it.
我觉得我变得喜欢卡罗尔是件坏事
I mean, I-- I thought it was a bad thing that I grew to like Carol,
但也许就像你说的那样
but maybe it's like you were saying.
也许那是好事 就像现在这样
Maybe that was a good thing, as is this.
如果我能在所有人里 慢慢喜欢上吉米·巴恩斯…
Because if I can grow to like Jimmy Barnes, of all people…
你可以变得关心任何人
Then you can grow to care about anybody.
如果我能关心任何人 我就能帮助任何人
And if I can care about anyone, then I can help anyone.
所以这是否意味着…
So, does this mean--
我觉得是
I think so.
讽刺的是 我们现在在地狱 而我终于准备好成为上帝了
Ironically, we're in Hell, and finally I'm ready to be God.
等等
Wait.
丹尼尔在哪儿?
Where's Daniel?
梅兹你在想什么?
Maze, what were you thinking?
你会把一切都搞砸的!
You coulda screwed everything up for me!
喂 据我所知
Hey, from what I could tell,
是我让你通过了 那蹩脚的反心理测试 所以
I am the whole reason you passed that lame reverse-psychology test,
不用谢
so you're welcome.
好吧 你听着
All right, listen.
她的方法并不蹩脚 好吗?
Her methods aren't lame, okay?
她有很高的学员辍学率 因为她想找到那些
She has a high trainee dropout rate because she's actually
有正当理由加入的人
trying to find people who are in it for the right reasons.
好吧 随便吧 兄弟
Yeah, whatever, bro.
你为什么会觉得我自己处理不了呢?
Why would you think that I couldn't handle myself?
你就这么看不起我吗?
Is that really how little you think of me?
别把你的不安全感推给我
Don't lay your insecurities on me.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help you.
我问你为什么 麦兹肯
I asked you why, Mazikeen.
-说实话
Honestly…
你为什么在乎? -因为
Why do you even care? -Because.
因为什么 这样会很有趣? 因为你觉得我会失败?
Because what, because you thought it would be funny?
因为我是你的朋友 阿曼纳迪尔
Because you thought I would fail? -Because I'm your friend, Amenadiel!
很抱歉我没有以最理想的方式 来做这件事
And I'm sorry if I didn't go about it in the most ideal way or whatever.
我只是想要…
I was just trying--
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
就像我说的 不用谢
Like I said, you're welcome.
麦兹肯 我…
Mazikeen, I…
听着
Listen.
这对我很重要
This is important to me.
非常重要 所以…
Really important, you know, so…
拜托就…
Please just--
好
Okay.
我不会…取笑你的
I will… not make fun of you.
我保证
I promise.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你应该不相信
You shouldn't.
我检查了亮银之城 他没在那里
I checked the Silver City. He's not there.
别担心 丹尼尔可能在 其中一个德罗莫的啤酒桶里迷路了
Look, don't worry. Daniel probably got lost in one of Dromos' keggers.
我会下到地狱去找到他的 我保证 克萝伊
I shall pop back down, and I will find him. I promise, Chloe.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我到处找你 你到底来地球做什么?
I've been looking everywhere for you. What on earth are you doing on Earth?
路西法 小心!
Lucifer, watch out!
这么多年来 我一直为你对我做的事而恨你
Finally, after all these years I've spent hating you for what you did to me,
我终于可以报仇了
finally I can have my revenge.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道你是谁 所以…
I have no idea who you are, so…
你不是我的兄弟姐妹之一 你是谁?
You're not one of my siblings. Who are you?
我是你女儿!
I'm your daughter!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表