剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我没有给你应有的关注
I know I haven't been giving you the attention that you deserve.
一切都结束了 宝贝
And that's over now, babe.
我是说 我吸食惠比特 熬夜听史密斯飞船的盗版唱片
I mean, gone are the nights of me ripping whippets,
这样的夜晚已经过去了
staying up listening to Aerosmith bootlegs.
我是你的
I'm yours.
你刚注意到我离开了吗?
Did you just notice that I was gone?
不是
No.
不是 我是在给你自己的空间 你知道吗?
No. I was giving you space, you know?
做一个善良、善解人意的丈夫
Being the good, understanding husband that I am.
我以为你会找点乐子
I figured you'd have a little fun,
也许学点在卧室里的小技巧
and maybe pick up a few tricks for the bedroom,
然后带着这些回家
bring them home, huh?
然后我听说了这个“婚礼”
Then I heard about this "wedding."
我知道有人在呼救 所以我就来了
I know a cry for help when I see one, so here I am.
一个人的救援小队
Rescue party of one.
-那我们现在可以回家了吗? -好吧 亚当 现在这里是我家
So can we go home now? -Okay, Adam, this is my home now.
我有自己的朋友、自己的家
I have my own friends, my own place.
我有自己超赞的工作
My own kick-ass job
能赚到自己超赞的钱
where I make my own kick-ass money.
我现在是黑带了
I'm a black belt now.
是吗?那很有趣 对吧?
Yeah, that's fun, right?
社区武术学院?
Neighborhood martial arts academy.
他们把彩虹所有颜色的腰带 都给你了?
Did they give you all the belts in the rainbow?
有趣
Funny.
那不代表你知道怎么出拳
That doesn't mean you know how to throw a punch.
但我明白了 接收到你的信息了
But I get it. Message is received.
-走吧 -具体是什么信息呢?
Come on. -What message is that exactly?
显然你需要改变 对吧?
Obviously you need a change, okay?
没问题 你想改变 我们就改变
So, fine. You wanna swing, we'll swing.
你想要来点儿性♥虐♥吗?我很愿意
You want a little S&M? I'm down.
玩玩三人行?这个我也很乐意
Threesome? I'm up for it.
只要我是少数方就行 你需要做的就是要求
So long as I'm outnumbered, okay? But all you had to do was ask.
-你不必走到这一步 -好吧
You didn't have to take it this far. -Okay.
你觉得这到底是什么?
What exactly is it you think this is?
你觉得我是想引起你的注意吗?
You think this is me just trying to get your attention?
对
Yeah.
这与你无关 亚当
This is not about you, Adam.
这是关于我自己 以及我爱上别人的事实
This is about me, and the fact that I fell in love with someone else.
你爱上了一个恶魔 夏娃?
You're in love with a demon, Eve?
拜托 认真一点
Come on. Be serious.
你不了解她
You don't know her.
我知道她的族类
I know her kind.
我曾经娶过她母亲
I was married to her mother. -Hmm.
顺便说一句…
Which, by the way…
你简直就是莉莉斯的翻版
you are a spitting image of Lilith.
显然不止一个方面相同
In more ways than one, apparently.
我打赌她肯定用了她妈妈对我用过的 所有相同伎俩
I bet she uses all the same tricks her mom used on me, hmm?
我不会让你犯同样的错误
I'm not gonna let you make that same mistake,
因为我经历过 也做过
because I've been there and done that.
就是字面意思
Literally.
你想得美 第一个被造出来 不怎么样的人
You wish, you first pancake of a human.
我没有想得美
I-- I-- I don't wish.
因为你妈妈确实更性感
'Cause your mom was hotter.
-好了 -你…
Okay. -Oh, burn.
你和我 我们属于彼此 宝贝
You and me, we belong together, babe, huh?
我们自古以来就是夫妻
Husband and wife since the dawn of time.
我们从来就不是夫妻
We were never husband and wife.
我是由你创造的 我是被送到你身边的
I was made from you. I was delivered to you.
别被这些细节缠住了
Hey, don't get caught up in the fine print here.
这不是细节 好吗?
It's not a detail, okay?
我没有选择你
I didn't choose you.
我要选择梅兹
I'm gonna choose Maze.
好吧
Okay.
也许现在还不是时候 这些有点儿太烫了
Maybe not yet. They might be too hot.
好吃吗?
Mm. Mmm! -Good?
这让我想起…
This brings me back…
未来的记忆
to the future.
-你知道我的意思 -知道
You know what I mean. -Yeah.
这也让我回想起了之前 我是说真正的之前
It takes me back too. I mean, actually back.
我爸爸下班后会给我带三明治回家
My dad would bring me home those sandwiches after his shift.
这是德克家族的传统
It's a Decker family tradition.
在未来
So, in the future,
我有没有下班后 给你带回去鸡蛋三明治?
do I bring you home egg sandwiches after work?
-我只是很好奇 -但你知道我不能告诉你
What? I'm just curious. -But you know I can't tell you.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
只是之前你说过
It's just that you mentioned
你成长的时候我有很多事要忙
I had a lot on my plate when you were growing up.
我就是好奇…
And I just wonder…
是忙于我的工作吗?
Was it my job?
还是因为路西法?或是其他什么事?
Was it Lucifer? Something else?
我是说 我没问你细节
I mean, I'm not asking for specifics.
就像一个小小的暗示
Just, um, like, a teeny-tiny hint.
因为我生了小小的你
You know, since I did the teeny-tiny thing of birthing you.
好吧 我告诉你一件事
Okay, I'll tell you this one thing.
好
Okay.
在未来
In the future…
这种负罪感方式对我也不起作用
that guilt trip also never works on me.
好吧
Right.
你要自己选择 妈妈
You make choices, Mom.
如果我告诉你事实是什么 你就不会再那样做了
If I told you what they are, you wouldn't really be making them any more.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, you're right. You're right.
你什么时候变得这么…
When did you become--
抱歉
Sorry.
苍蝇快要把我逼疯了
The fly was driving me nuts.
我不知道…
Um, I didn't know
翅膀还能用来干这个
wings could do that.
很酷 对吧?
Pretty cool, huh?
是的
Yeah, yeah, mm-hmm.
是的
Yeah.
你的翅膀一直是这样的吗?
So, um, have your wings always been that way?
哇
Wow.
这很奇怪
This is weird.
不过有那么多人可以坐我的位子
Though I guess of all the people who could've taken my desk,
我很高兴是你来坐 朋友
I'm pretty happy it's you, pal.
现在你是在用我的杯子喝水吗?
Now you're drinking out of my mug?
我想总要有人用它
I guess someone's gotta use it, right?
他们会怎么做呢?埋起来吗?
I mean, what are they gonna do, bury it?
把杯子烧了的灰烬放进骨灰盒吗?
Put its ashes in an urn?
我是说 上面写了“做丹的40年”
I mean, it does say "40 Whole Years of Being Dan."
-但我想你没有看到 -艾拉 你有空吗?
But I guess you didn't read it. -Ella, you got a second?
-有 -嗨…
Oh, yeah. -Hi, uh…
-快看那个小可爱 -快速更新
Oh, look at that cuteness. -Quick update.
-不客气! -我现在又自己的西服了
You're welcome! -I have my suit now.
我已经准备好做你婚礼的男伴了
So, I am all ready to be your date for the wedding,
我感到很兴奋
and I am very excited.
这时你就会说 “我也很兴奋 卡罗尔”
And this is where you say, "I'm so excited too, Carol."
我当然很兴奋!
Of course I am excited!
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为每次我们谈起这场婚礼
Because every time we talk about this wedding,
你看起来就像吃了坏牡蛎
you look like you ate a bad oyster.
艾拉 听着 喂 我明白了
Ella, listen. Hey, I get it.
如果你不愿意带我去婚礼 没关系
If you're having second thoughts about even taking me to this wedding, that's fine.
卡罗尔·柯贝特 我完全没有不愿意
Carol Corbett, I am 100% not having second thoughts
让你做我的婚礼男伴
about you being my wedding date.
-好吗? -好
Okay? -Cool.
我讨厌瞒着他 丹
I hate keeping this from him, Dan.
天啊 你能…
Holy crap. Can you…
你能…?
Can you s--
好吧
Right.
另一个丹
Other Dan.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表