剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
it was you dying.
在我来自的未来 你就在弥留之际
In the future I come from, you're on your deathbed,
而他不在场
and he's not there.
我二十年后就死了?
I die in 20 years?
不是
Wh-- No.
妈妈 我比看起来要老
Mom, I'm older than I look.
一半是天使的问题 但这不是重点
Half angel and all that, but that's not the point.
重点是他不在场
The point is he's not there.
即使是这么重要的事 他也不在场
Even for something that important, he's never there.
那不可能…
That can't--
等等 把麦克风给我
Wait, give me the microphone.
把音乐关掉!
Cut the music! Cut the music!
等等 我有话要说
Hold on, I have something to say.
不要!
No,
我并不好!
I am not okay!
我一直在为梅兹和夏娃努力
I have been trying to keep it together for Maze and Eve,
但我再也受不了了!
but I can't take it anymore!
我必须说点什么 因为我知道真♥相♥
I have to say something because I know the truth.
我知道路西法是真正的魔鬼!
I know that Lucifer is the actual Devil!
不是史上最具风格派的演员
Not, like, the most Method actor ever.
阿曼纳迪尔是个天使
And Amenadiel is an angel.
所以查理有一半是天使
Which makes Charlie half angel.
对了 梅兹!
Oh, Maze!
梅兹是个恶魔!
Maze is a demon!
夏娃是…
And Eve is…
夏娃
well, Eve.
哇 我亲了世界上第一个女人
Whoa! I kissed the first woman.
显然僵尸是真的
Oh, oh, oh! And-- and-- and apparently, zombies are real.
严格来说他们不是僵尸 他们是…
Well, technically they're not zombies, Miss Lopez.
-现在不是时候 路西法 -他们是恶魔
Not now, Lucifer. -They're demons.
-我知道这很难接受
Ella, I understand how hard this is to process.
-并不 但事实就是如此
No, but this is it.
这一点都不难理解
This isn't hard to process at all.
我早就已经相信这些东西了
I believe in all this stuff already.
但我不能相信的是
But what I can't believe
你们都一直瞒着我
is that you all kept it from me.
我绝对非常心碎…
It just absolutely breaks my heart
你们把我看得那么渺小
that you think so very little of me.
我明白了
And I get it. I get it.
我明白 我只是原来普通的艾拉
I get it. I get it. I'm just regular old Ella.
我是说 在阻止世界末日上 我能帮上多少忙?
I mean, how much help can I be in stopping the end of the world?
-哇 -不过你们可以…
Still, you guys could have at least--
稍等一下
Whoa. Back up.
世界末日是什么意思?
What do you mean the end of the world?
你说那都是你的想法
I thought you told me that was all inside your head.
是的 我撒谎了
Yeah, I lied.
因为我发现你只是想糊弄我
Because I figured you were just trying to throw me off the scent.
哥哥?
Uh, brother.
等等 你们是说 你们不知道世界末日要到了吗?
Wait, are you guys telling me that you don't know the world is ending?
糟糕
Uh-oh.
这可不妙
That can't be good.
危机得以避免 宝贝 看到了吗?
Whew! Ha ha! Crisis averted, babe. See?
在开始前就处理好了
Got all cleaned up before it set.
所以…
So…
我错过了什么?
What did I miss?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表