剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我的意思是 这是一件坏事吗?
I mean, is that such a bad thing?
当然了 朋友
Uh, yeah, dude.
永远存在是上帝的全部
I mean, being ever-present is God's whole thing.
这是让上帝成为上帝的原因
That's what makes the Big Guy the Big Guy.
他一直都在
He's always there.
没错 但他肯定不会一直在
Right, but surely he can't be always there.
我是说 上帝不会有私事要处理吗?
I mean, doesn't God have personal matters to attend to?
偶尔打一下高尔夫 或者和爱人一起?
The odd round of golf or spending time with loved ones?
那是最棒的部分 他不像你和我
That's the best part. He's not like you and me.
我们都是上帝所爱的人
We are all God's loved ones.
不管他在做什么
And no matter what he's doing,
唯一的 上帝关心的唯一的事 就是关心我们
the only thing, the only thing that God cares about is caring about us.
不止如此 他很喜欢警♥察♥办案节目
Not the only thing. He did quite like NCIS.
不管你是谁 做过什么
It doesn't matter who you are or what you've done,
不管你是好人还是坏人
if you are Mr. Rogers or some sleazeball Internet troll,
他支持每个人
he is there for everyone.
或者至少他应该是
Or at least, he's supposed to be.
确实
Indeed.
我们的装饰已经差不多了
We're already accessorizing alike.
你手腕上是什么?
What's that on your wrist?
对 她的手腕上是什么?
Yeah, what is that on her wrist?
我们在贾里德的尸体上发现了 一颗你手链上的珠子
We found a bead from one of your bracelets on Jared's body.
你真正的手镯 而不是便宜的塑料品
Your actual bracelet. Not one of the cheap, plastic handouts.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
也许你弄丢了? 在挣扎中?
Maybe you lost it in the struggle?
哇 别激动 小侦探
Whoa, chill out, Nancy Drew. Why would I wanna hurt Jared?
我为什么要伤害贾里德? 我告诉过你 我不想成为马格纳
I already told you I didn't wanna be Magnar.
太好了 可以请你来吗?
Wonderful. Can you please?
在魔术世界里 告诉我 乐手
When in Rome. Tell me, Duran Duran…
你真正的渴望是什么?
what is it you truly desire?
我…
I…
想成为马格纳
I wanna be Magnar.
是吗?
Do you?
好吧 我一直想成为马格纳 但是…
Okay, fine, I've always wanted to be Magnar, but…
事实是 我并不是这块料
…the truth is I'm not cut out for the stage.
你知道你要遮住多少个视角吗?
Do you know how many viewing angles you have to cover?
Instagram 哥们 这简单多了
Instagram, man, it's way easier.
你把摄像头设成最佳角度
You just set up the camera in the perfect angle,
你需要多少次 就拍多少次 让别人喜欢你
do it as many times as you need, let the likes pour in.
所以我明白了 你不是一个 像马格纳一样优秀的魔术师
Oh, so, I see. You weren't a good enough magician to be like Magnar.
喂 我是一个伟大的魔术师
Hey, hey, I'm a great magician…
在Instagram上
on Instagram.
你知道吗?
You know what?
没关系
That's okay.
你知道吗? 你应该在杀了贾里德之前就想到了
You know what? You should've thought of that before you killed Jared.
转身 你被逮捕了
Turn around. You're under arrest. Turn around.
德克小姐!
Miss Decker!
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
所以汉桥巴蒂尔叔叔 捐赠天使
So Uncle Hanjobadiel, the angel of giving,
给我们留下了4000美元的水暖账单
left us with the gift of a $4,000 plumbing bill.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是常有的事
Well, that's just the kind of thing that happens
当你有几百个天上的家庭成员
when you have hundreds of celestial family members.
抱歉 夏娃 我不是有意提起痛苦的话题
Oh, I'm-- I'm sorry, Eve. I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject.
我知道你们家人之间有多复杂 梅兹
I know how complicated it is between you and your family, Maze.
当人遇到伴侣的家人 就已经够复杂了
It's complicated enough when humans meet their partners' families,
但当它是天上的家人时 就更严重了
but when it's celestial, it's so much bigger.
你不让我和你的家人在一起 真的很困扰我
It really bothers me that you don't want me spending time with your family.
梅兹 讨论这些问题很重要
Maze, it's important to discuss these issues.
在这个煎熬的冰激凌蛋糕融化前 吃掉它很重要
And it's important to eat this ice cream torture cake before it melts.
我不想谈地狱
I don't want to talk about Hell!
-梅兹 -琳达
Maze. -Linda.
阿曼纳迪尔
Amenadiel.
-琳达 -停
Linda. -Stop.
我不想谈 因为我不想去!
I don't wanna talk about it because I don't wanna go!
你不想去地狱?
You don't want to go to Hell?
听着 我不想让你失望
Look, I hate to disappoint you.
我知道你对我当女王有多激动
I know how excited you are for me to be queen,
但我喜欢这里
but I like it here.
我也不想去地狱
I don't wanna go to Hell either.
我以为回家能让你开心
I just thought going home would make you happy.
我不需要回家就可以开心
I don't need to go home to be happy.
你就是我的地狱
You're my Hell.
我喜欢在这里赏金狩猎
I love bounty hunting here.
当他们还活着的时候 感觉好多了
It's so much better when they're still alive, you know.
你真的能感受到恐惧
You can really feel the fear.
恐惧!我知道 我也喜欢那部分
Fear! I know. That's-- I love that part too.
我更喜欢我们之后做的事
And I love what we do after even more.
对!
Yes!
是的 我爱你 我爱我们的生活 我可以永远这样
Yeah, I love you. I love our life. I could do this forever.
-永远? -对 明天就可以嫁给你
Forever? -Yeah. I could marry you tomorrow.
好
Okay.
我不是说明天 但是
Uh, I mean, not tomorrow, but…
是的 地狱 是的
uh, yeah, hell, yeah.
我们刚刚订婚了吗?
Did we just get engaged?
天啊!
Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God!
-谢谢 -天啊 哦 我爱你
Oh, my God. Oh, I love you. -Thank you.
伟大的马格纳
德克小姐 恕我直言
Miss Decker, with all due respect,
我不能让你干涉这次调查
I cannot have you tampering with this investigation.
恕我直言 我想我为你找到了凶手
h, and with all due respect, I think I just found your killer for you.
-他有动机、机会… -和一个不在场证明
He had motive, opportunity-- -And an alibi.
在谋杀的那段时间里 他在为几个女人表演魔术
He was performing magic for several women during the window of time of the murder,
并且她们都有手镯可以证明
and they all have the bracelets to prove it.
对 我觉得不是埃里卡
Right. Well, I don't think it's Erika.
你审讯的时候我看到了她的肢体语言
I saw her body language when you interrogated her.
她很伤心 听天由命 但她没有生气
She was sad, resigned, but she wasn't angry.
我同意 她也有一个手链
I agree. And she also has a bracelet.
德克小姐 克萝伊
Miss Decker. Chloe.
我现在处境艰难
I am in a tough situation here.
现在 你和我都知道 杀人犯还在这件屋子里
Now, you and I both know that the killer is still in this room,
但我没有任何线索 没有任何线索
but I have no clues, and I have no leads,
而且我不能仅仅因为怀疑就把大家 关在这里更长时间了
and I cannot hold everyone here on the basis of suspicion alone much longer.
虽然我不喜欢你整个晚上
While I do not appreciate you running a parallel investigation
做平行调查…
for the entire evening…
我真的很感激你现在的想法
I would truly appreciate your thoughts now.
当然
Oh, of course, um…
所以如果杀手不是基顿 那珠子一定是有人栽赃
So if the killer isn't Keaton, the bead had to be planted.
杀手必须知道如何找到合适的 而不是廉价的塑料
The killer had to know how to get the right kind, not the cheap plastic.
-所以 这是预谋的 是陷害 -对
So it's premeditated. It's a frame job. -Right.
也就是说 杀手想除掉马格纳
Which means the killer wanted to remove Magnar's current
现在和以前的徒弟
and former apprentice too,
但为什么?
but the question is why.
马格纳的名字值很多钱
The Magnar name. It's worth a lot of money.
我听到有一笔媒体交易在进行
I heard a lot of whispers about a media deal in the works.
但我问马格纳时 他说他永远不会卖♥♥
But when I asked Magnar about it, he said he'd never sell.
他说贾里德也不会卖♥♥
He said Jared would never sell either.
等等 如果马格纳不卖♥♥
Wait, so if Magnar won't sell,
-卖♥♥贾里德也不会… -对
and neither would Jared… -Right.
…这笔交易是怎么完成的? 我是说对谁有好处?
…how did this deal get done? I mean, who benefits?
等等 你说他儿子从事什么法律?
Wait, what kind of law did you say the son practices?
不 退后 伙计
No, back up, buddy.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
我们都冷静点
Let's all stay cool.
冷静?你知道什么才让人冷静吗?
Oh, cool? You know what's cool?
一个十亿美元的经营权能让人冷静
A billion dollar franchise is cool.
但没有!魔术不能 它是艺术 对吧 爸爸?
But no! Magic's not cool. It's art, right, Dad?
就是为了这个吗?钱吗?
Is that what this is about? Money?
是关于你的遗产!我本来想帮你 把它带到世界上每个家庭
It's about your legacy! I was gonna help you bring it into every home in the world,
但你把我撇在外 让贾里德
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表