剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我很抱歉 我知道…
I'm so sorry, I know…
我知道那就像是 “欢迎来到茫然小镇 居民:只有你”
I know that's like, "Welcome to Vague Town, population you."
卡罗尔 我真的希望能告诉你更多
Carol, I really wish that I could tell you more.
真的 但…
I-- I do, but…
这不光是我一个人的秘密
It's just not my secret to share.
艾拉…
Ella…
没关系的
That's fine.
我知道你是什么样的人
I know who you are.
而且我信任我们的关系 所以你不必…
And-- and I trust our relationship, so you don't have to--
你不必担心 我们很好
You don't have to worry about that. We're good.
听着 只要你已经了解他们的内心 你就没有必要去
Listen, you-- you don't have to know every little detail about someone
知道那个人的全部细节了
as long as you already know their heart.
对
Right.
对
Right.
无法拯救世界
Couldn't save the world.
我都没能意识到 我五年来的客户
Didn't even realize that my client of five years
不想成为上帝
didn't wanna become God.
世界上最伟大的治疗师个屁
The world's greatest therapist, my ass.
更像是“世界上最大的骗子”
More like "World's Biggest Fraud."
医生…
Doctor,
请坐下
sit down.
现在 你也许没能 帮我登上天堂的宝座
Now, you may not have helped me ascend the throne of Heaven,
但是你确实帮到了我
but you did help.
-真的吗? -是的
Really? -Yes.
你帮我学习到了要把别人放在第一位
You have helped me learn to put others first.
你帮我修复了几千年来
You helped me repair relationships that had been broken for…
断裂的关系
…well, millennia.
你帮我真正找到了我生命中的真爱
You've helped me truly connect with the love of my life.
琳达·马丁医生
Dr. Linda Martin,
“博士”还有什么一堆头衔
"P-h-y" and all those things.
在我们共度的时光里
In our time together,
你成功设法做到了 连全能的上帝都没能完成的事情
you managed to do something not even God Almighty was able to accomplish.
你让我成为了一个更好的人
You've made me a better man.
谢谢你 路西法
Thank you, Lucifer.
这是一位治疗师能收到最好的称赞了
That's the best compliment a therapist could receive.
医生…
Doctor.
-医生! -抱歉
Doctor! -Sorry. Whoa. Sorr--
-这真是有史以来最漫长的一天 -不是吗?
It's just been the longest day ever. -Hasn't it?
所以要是你不介意的话
So, if you'll excuse me,
我和温暖、柔软的床 有个很重要的约会
I have a very important appointment with a warm, soft bed.
好好休息
A well-earned rest.
我知道世界为什么要灭亡了
I know why the world is ending.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
扯淡
Bollocks.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表