剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
一支铅笔?
A pencil?
我绝对会接受这份礼物
I will absolutely accept this gift.
就像我常说的 你赢不了老二号♥ 对吧?
It-- it's like I always say, you can't beat a good ole number two, right?
再看一下
Look at it again.
“洛佩兹小姐 理工协会”
"Miss Lopez STEM Initiative."
我不明白 这是什么?
I don't understand. What is this?
我以你的名义成立了一个基金会
I've opened up a foundation in your name.
其使命是:鼓励年轻女性
Its mission, to encourage young women
从事科学、技术、工程 和数学方面的工作
to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
你非常鼓舞人心 洛佩兹小姐
You're an inspiration, Miss Lopez.
如果有更多像你这样的人 那…
And if there were more people like you, then…
世界会变得更美好
Well, the world would be a far better place.
路西法!
Lucifer! -Oh, ho!
染发剂
Hair dye.
现在你和你的入案照片不相符了
Now you're not gonna match your stupid mug shot.
太好了 这真是太好了
That's great. That's-- that's just great.
就像天上没有人能听到我说话一样
Almost as great as the fact that no celestial can hear me,
不管我喊得多大声!
no matter how loud I yell!
逃犯
文森特·勒梅克
居民报♥警♥
喂
Hey.
喂 看看上面
Hey, hey!
看看上面!拜托!
Look up! Come on. Come on!
乔什!
Uh, Josh!
乔什 看看上面! 五号♥通道有个在逃杀人犯
Josh, look up! There's a murderous fugitive in aisle five.
看看上面 兄弟!看看上面!
Look up, man! Look up!
我可以做到
I got this. Uh…
…涉嫌谋杀洛杉矶警♥察♥ 丹尼尔·埃斯皮诺萨
…for the murder of LAPD officer Daniel Espinoza.
天啊 我做到了!
Holy shit, I did it!
我真的碰到了什么!我做到了!
I actually touched something! I did it!
是你做到的
You did it.
…被认为是持有武器的危险人物
Le Mec should be considered armed and dangerous.
如果你有任何关于逃犯下落的信息
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this fugitive,
请报♥警♥给洛杉矶…
please call the LA--
没错
Yeah.
没错 你能做到 乔什 你能做到
Yeah, you got this, Josh. You got this.
报♥警♥就行了
Just call the cops.
报♥警♥ 兄弟 在…
Call the cops, buddy, before… bef--
乔什 哇!
Josh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you reaching for, a gun?
一把枪?你在逗我吗? 这人是个训练有素的雇佣兵
Are you kidding me? This guy's a trained mercenary.
你这辈子就处理过一次吗?
You've handled that, what, maybe once in your life?
就打个电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥给…
Just ring him up and call the…
警♥察♥
…cops.
该死!
Damn it!
清空收银机 朋友
Empty the register, mon ami.
乔什 他会杀了你的 兄弟
Josh, he's gonna kill you, man.
不要!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
兄弟!什么…?
Dude! What the-- oh!
天啊!
Holy shit!
我在他的身体里
I'm inside his body.
我拿着枪!
I'm holding it! I'm holding it!
我能感觉到这个在我手里 我可以扣动扳机!
I can feel this in my hand. I can pull the trigger!
不要!拜托!
No, no! Please!
但我不会的!我不会的 兄弟
But I won't! I won't, bro. I won't.
不会的 因为我是个好人
No, no, no, 'cause I'm a good guy
在一个坏人的身体里
in a bad guy's body.
对吧?太好了!
Right? Yeah!
不要 喂!
No, no, no, hey!
给你 这是你的
Right here, this is yours.
是的 给你
Yeah, here you go.
什么情况 兄弟?
What the heck, bro?
我刚刚救了你的命!
I just saved your life!
听着 我不知道你吸了什么毒
Look, dude, I don't know what kind of drugs you're on,
但你给我滚出去!
but just get the hell out of here!
好吧
Uh, yeah, okay.
我走了
I'm going.
走了 好
Going. Okay.
很好
Right…
天啊
Oh, man.
我忘记了这个
Have I missed that.
你在发光 你为什么在发光?
You're glowing. Why are you glowing?
我想我知道怎么解决 我们兄弟姐妹之间的问题了
I think I figured out how to fix things with our brothers and sisters.
已经知道了?太快了
Already? That was fast.
想象一下
Imagine this.
如果…
What if…
如果上帝不是独自工作呢?
…what if God didn't work alone?
-哥哥… -听我说完 路西
Brother-- -Hear me out, Lucy.
听我说完
Just hear me out.
我们的兄弟姐妹显然想帮忙 对吧? 那为什么不让他们帮忙呢?
Our siblings clearly wanna help, yeah? So, why not let them?
当然 不再有随意的祈祷
No more haphazardly granting prayers, of course,
但在一些指导下
but with some guidance,
想想他们能做的好事
think of the good that they could do.
这需要上帝的沟通和透明性
It'll take some communication and transparency on God's part.
不再有神秘的方式 但好好想想 路西
No more mysterious ways, but think about it, Lucy.
如果父亲真的让我们参与进来 那该有多好?
How great would it have been if Father had actually included us?
好吧 但…
Okay, but--
我也认为每个天使 都应该在地球上待上一段时间
I also think every single angel should spend time here on Earth.
也许是一年 也许是两年 在人类中生活
Maybe a year, maybe two, walking among humans,
就像我一样
just like I did…
去真正理解人类
to get to really understand humanity.
你不觉得这对上帝 是一个很大的帮助吗?
Don't you think that would be a great help to God?
当然
Sure.
这不是你想过的最糟糕的主意
It's not the worst idea you've ever had,
但就像我说的 哥哥 我不是王位的合适天使
but like I said, brother, I am not the right angel for the throne.
-就算我们的兄弟姐妹… -不是的 路西…
Even if our siblings-- -No, Lucy…
我不是在说让你成为上帝
I'm no longer talking about you being God.
那谁来当呢?
Well, then who?
你?
You?
还记得父亲说过 我们会想出办法的吗?
Remember when Father said that we would figure it out?
这是第一次 我真的觉得我…
Well, for the first time, I actually feel like I…
我知道他的意思了
I know what he meant.
你确定吗 因为如果你不想这么做…
Are you sure, brother? Because if you don't want to do this--
路西法
Lucifer,
成为上帝…
being God…
是我真正想要的
…is what I truly desire.
那我就找不到更好的天使了
Then I can't think of a better angel for the job.
恭喜你 阿曼纳迪尔
Congratulations, Amenadiel.
或者我应该说…
Or should I say…
阿曼纳上帝
Amenagod.
还不是正式的
Well, it's not official yet.
我今晚等查理睡着了再飞过去
I'll fly up later on tonight after I put Charlie to sleep
看看能不能说服我们的兄弟姐妹
to see if I can convince our siblings.
这应该不难
Well, that shouldn't be too difficult.
毕竟在迈克和我把事情搞砸之前 你是他们的首选
After all, you were their first choice before Michael and I mucked things up.
你能告诉他们我衷心祝福你吗?
Would you tell them you have my full blessing?
谢谢你 路西法
Thank you, Lucifer.
关于我的到此为止
Enough about me.
你找我有什么事?
What is it that you wanted to see me about?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
不是 路西 拜托 是什么事?
No, Lucy. Come on, what is it?
不是 现在听起来很傻
No, it seems silly now.
尤其在你告诉我你的计划之后
You know, after what you've told me your plans are.
我想让你签几份文件
Well, I wanted you to sign some papers,
让你共同拥有拉克斯的所有权
giving you joint ownership of Lux.
以防我不常在你身边
You know, just in case I'm not around as much.
不在身边?
Not around?
你要去哪儿吗?
Are you going somewhere?
有了女儿…
Having a daughter…
改变了很多事
has changed things.
你想多陪陪家人 我明白了
You wanna spend more time with your family. I understand.
我很乐意帮你照看拉克斯 事实上…
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表