剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
什么鬼
What the...
*在历史中穿梭*
*Flying through history*
*解决难题*
*Solving some mysteries*
*我们穿着超级英雄制♥服♥*
*We give bad guys the boot*
*把坏人踢飞*
*In super hero suits*
*我们将阻止巫术*
*We'll win our victory*
*赢得胜利*
*By stopping witchery*
*虽然他们有魔法*
*So they've got magic*
*我们有心和毛线*
*Well we've got heart and fabric*
*明日玩偶*
*Puppets of Tomorrow*
*今天的明日玩偶*
*Puppets of Tomorrow today*
欢迎收看DC的《明日玩偶》
Welcome to "DC's Puppets of Tomorrow."
这里正在上演《布偶奇遇记》
"Fraggle Rock" is going on here?
今天我们学到了合作的重要性
Well, today we learned about the importance of cooperating.
还有数字三
And about the number three.
还有历史著名人物拿破仑
And about a famous man from history named Napoleon.
我想我需要喝一杯
I think I need a drink.
我们可以帮忙
Ooh, we can help.
*当你口渴了想喝水*
*When you're thirsty for a drink*
*但是够不着水池的时候*
*And you just can't reach a sink*
*你得开口求助*
*You gotta ask for a help*
不 停下 拜托了
No, stop. All right, please, please.
别唱歌♥了
No more singing.
告诉我 为什么你们成了玩偶
Just tell me, why are you puppets?
因为罗里说我们是时间调查局玩偶
Because Rory called us a bunch of Time Bureau puppets.
然后他就和他的新搭档私奔去犯罪了
Yeah, and then he ran off with his new partner in crime.
你搞清楚我是怎么变成这该死的玩偶了吗
So did you figure out how I turned into a damn puppet?
是的 比我想象得更糟糕
Yeah, it's worse than I thought.
我们想办法
After we managed to separate
分开仙女教母和普鲁登丝之后
the Fairy Godmother from Prudence,
她不知怎么缠上罗里了
she somehow glommed onto Rory.
剩下的你可以想得到了
You can probably figure out the rest.
我们只需要一直修复错的
Well, we're just gonna have to keep fixing what's broken
直到全都对了为止
until we get it right.
艾娃·夏普
我们敬爱的领导
英年早逝
该死
Damn it.
不对
Nope.
亨利·海伍德 内特尼尔·海伍德
盖瑞·格林探员
没有纪念牌匾
No plaques.
没有纪念牌匾
No plaques. No plaques.
我们做到了 我太惊讶了
We did it. I'm shocked to bits.
大家都活着 扎莉也变回人了
Everyone's alive, Zari's human again,
我的法力也还在
and I still have my powers.
真是个好消息
Ah, that's smashing news, luv.
是啊 虽然有几个小问题
Yeah. I mean, sure, it's got a few cracks,
但时间线已经修好了
but fixed the timeline.
-看到了吧 扎莉 -约翰 你没事吧
- See that, Zari. - John, are you okay?
没事 我很好
Yeah, yeah, it's-never better.
约翰 约翰
John. John.
发生什么了
What happened?
你晕过去了 兄弟
Passed out, mate.
他不是简单地晕过去了
He didn't just pass out.
他的大脑承受不了这堆你称之为时间线的补丁
His brain can't handle this wad of bandages you call a timeline.
我忍♥得住疼痛 亲爱的
I can take the pain, luv.
你要是受不了怎么办
What if you can't?
假如你死了呢 约翰
What if you die, John?
所有那些需要你活着
What happens to all the people
并做康斯坦丁要做之事的人怎么办
who need you alive and Constantine-y?
让真正的英雄来吧
Yeah, well, you can leave that to the real heroes, all right,
因为我不在乎了
because I'm done giving a damn.
我看出来了
Oh, I see.
这不再是关于拯救戴兹蒙德了
This is isn't about saving Desmond anymore.
这是你放弃自己的借口
It's an excuse for you to give up on yourself.
就让他静静吧 行吗
Whoa, whoa, whoa, just leave him alone, will you?
你以为没有牌匾就代表这个世界修复了吗
You think because there's no plaques the world is fixed?
我向你保证 外面的事情
I promise you, it's just as messed up out there
和约翰脑子一样乱
as it is in John's brain.
我知道你不想送戴兹蒙德下地狱
I know you don't want to send Desmond to hell,
但事情还没有结束
but that doesn't have to be the end of the story.
你一定可以找出办法救他
You of all people can find a way to keep fighting for him.
去新奥尔良让事情回归正轨
Go to New Orleans and set things right.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
拜托 约翰 还有我和你
Come on, John. It's you and me.
我们能让时间线正常工作
We can make this timeline work.
不 查莉
No, Charlie.
我们已经试了一遍又一遍
We've tried over, and over, and over
想达到目的 但这不管用
to get what we wanted and it hasn't worked.
扎莉说得对
Zari's right.
戴兹蒙德还有希望
There's still hope for Desmond,
可能你的法力也还有希望
and maybe there's still hope for your powers too.
希望
Hope?
我的法力不是什么魔法小把戏
My powers aren't some magic trick.
因为它们 我才是我
They're who I am.
我才不会在这干等着
I'm not gonna just sit around
寄望它们会恢复
and hope that they come back.
我要为它们而战
I'll fight for them.
这还没完
This ain't over.
绝对没完
Not by a long shot.
艾娃 没想到会在这看见你
Ava, I wasn't expecting to see you here.
调查局接到了紧急警报
Yeah, the Bureau got an emergency alert
2018年的新奥尔良有个魔法生物
about a magical presence in New Orleans, 2018.
我想我们或许能一起去检查下
I thought maybe we could check it out together.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
酷
Cool.
新奥尔良 2018年
老天
Jeez.
我都没有经历过这些时刻 但还是记得
I didn't live this specific moment, but I remember it.
混乱一片 该死的记忆
It's all part of jumbled, bloody memory.
顺便说 你说的那些我只能听懂百分之十
By the way, only about 10% of what you're saying makes any sense,
但是你继续说吧
but by all means continue.
好 最早的那个我刚刚去市场了
Right, so the earliest me just left for the market.
另一个正在楼上和戴兹分手
The other one is upstairs breaking up with Dez right now,
等戴兹一出来 我就拦住他
and when Dez leaves upset, I stop him.
让一切回归正常
Put things back to normal.
好 祝你好运
All right, good luck.
新奥尔良 2018年
我的妈呀 好多武器
Blimey, that's a lot of ammo.
我的妈呀
Blimey?
我是说 哇
Oh, I meant wow.
好了 伙计们 命令就是 格杀勿论
All right, boys, orders are shoot to kill.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
难道我们不该讨论一下要对付的是什么生物吗
Shouldn't we discuss what kind of creature we're dealing with here?
我们不能去了就乱射一通吧
We can't just go in guns a-blazing.
万一只是因为一点误导才发生了这样的事呢
What if whatever's causing this is just a little misguided?
那可是魔法逃亡者
It's a magical fugitive.
我们杀的就是它们
We kill those.
你们两个去吧 保持联络
You two head out. Stay on the comms.
我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么
I killed the man I loved, and for what?
给新奥尔良多争取点时间吗
To buy New Orleans a little more time?
尼禄需要灵魂
Neron needs souls...
好的 我想 我想
ay, right, I think-- I think that
应该马上会有东西掉下来
something should be landing right here any second now.
我是单干的
I work alone.
接到了
Got it.
好的 吉迪恩 我们要找的是什么
All right, Gideon, what are we looking at?
我已锁定了地面上的多个目标
I've located multiple targets on the ground
每一个都带有明显的魔法特征
each one with a substantial magical signature.
有图像吗
Do we have a visual yet?
正在传送
Coming up now.
等等 那是约翰·康斯坦丁
Wait, that's John Constantine,
还不止一个
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表