剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
我俩约会实在是太奇怪了
You and I dating would be totally weird.
是啊 肯定很怪
Totally weird.
汉克正在运作某个秘密项目
Hank is running some secret project.
尼禄找我 想跟我做个交易
A man came to me, Neron. He offered me a deal.
别告诉我你现在犹豫了
Don't tell me you're having second thoughts.
我现在有了新的伙伴 我的儿子
I have a new partner now. My son.
我不再需要你了
I don't need you anymore.
我也不再需要你
I don't need you anymore, either.
-爸爸 -我很抱歉
- Dad? - I'm sorry.
我没有杀内特的父亲
I didn't kill Nate's dad.
莎拉 你要我冒险放弃一切
Sara, you're asking me to risk everything
为了某个阴谋论吗 为了一群怪物吗
for some conspiracy theory? For a bunch of monsters?
-艾娃 别这样 -我说完了
- Ava, don't do this. - I'm done.
我和艾娃不只是吵了一架
Ava and I didn't just get into an argument.
她让我离开
She asked me to leave.
华盛顿特区
好了 艾娃 把门打开
Come on, Ava, open up.
我 我想你了
Look, I--I miss you.
我很抱歉事情最后闹成这样
And I'm sorry things went down the way they did,
求你了 把门打开
but please just open the door.
理论上来说这还是我们共同的公♥寓♥
Well, technically this is still our apartment.
艾娃
Ava.
明日传奇
第四季 第十二集
我的意思是
So I was saying...
诺拉 你怎么在这
Nora, what are you doing here?
-听我解释 -我自己解释
- Uh, I can explain. - I can explain.
我没有杀汉克 是魔鬼杀的
I didn't kill Hank, it was a demon.
我知道 魔鬼的名字叫尼禄
Yeah, I know. His name is Neron
他正用戴兹蒙德的外表伪装自己
and he's wearing Desmond as a bleeding suit.
-雷 -莎拉 好消息
- Ray! - Sara! Great news.
汉克是被魔鬼杀死的
Hank was killed by a demon.
好消息不是指这件事
"Great" was not the word he was looking for.
-可怜的内特 -听我说 艾娃失踪了
- Poor Nate. - Look, Ava is missing.
-失踪了 -我 我就应该
- Missing? - I--I should have
-早点去看她 -是尼禄
- checked on her sooner. - It's Neron.
他的目标是时间调查局
He has his sights set on the Time Bureau
还有那些魔法生物 他解决了汉克
and the creatures, and if he got to Hank,
自然而然下一个目标就是艾娃
then dingdongs to donuts, Ava was next.
-她还没死 -听着 当尼禄
- Hey, she is not dead. - Listen, when Neron
在调查局以外的时候 我和他有一种联♥系♥
was out the Bureau, he and I shared a connection.
你带我去艾娃的家
If you can take me to Ava's place,
我也许能知道她被带去了哪里
I might be able to know where he took her.
魔鬼之间交流沟通
Demons communicate,
只要知道你的过去 知道你容易被控制
he'll know your past, how susceptible you are.
你就是个累赘
You're a liability.
她不是累赘 她是幸存者
She's not a liability. She's a survivor.
不像你 她把曾经与黑暗交织的经历
Unlike you, she's turned her dark experiences
转换成自己的力量源泉
into a source of strength,
而不是酗酒或是一根接一根地抽烟
not an excuse for alcoholism or chain smoking.
她还救过你的命
She also saved your life.
抱歉 你想补充两句吗
Sorry. Would you like to add anything?
不用了 都被你说差不多了
No, that about covers it.
我不管她是不是个累赘
I don't care if she's a liability.
如果尼禄抓走了艾娃 那我需要
If Neron has Ava, then I need
用所有的魔法武器去救她
all the magical firepower that we've got.
你们两个跟着我 其他女人上船
You two with me. Woman the ship.
这是两周前的账单
This is from two weeks ago.
她走了有一段时间了 这可不妙
She's been gone a tick. That's not good.
多谢你的乌鸦嘴
Yeah, thanks.
-那里 -什么 你看到了什么
- There. - What? What do you see?
他抓住了她 就在这
He had her. Here.
-艾娃 -这不代表她已经死了
- Ava... - That doesn't mean she's dead.
这也不代表她还活着
It doesn't mean she's alive, either.
我知道她在哪里了
I know where she is.
阴谋 贪污 都记录在案
Conspiracies, embezzling, paper trails...
感觉自己像《永不妥协》里的朱莉亚·罗伯茨
I feel like Julia Roberts in "Erin Brockovich."
更像是太平洋电气公♥司♥的员工 盖瑞
We're more Pacific Gas and Electric, Gary.
-我们怎么是坏人 -我不管什么好人坏人
- Wait, we're the bad guys? - I don't know who we are,
盖瑞 知道吗 我们在努力
Gary, all right? We're the guys trying to keep
不让时间调查局
my dad's cracked out idea of Jur-magic Park
因老爸疯狂的魔法主题公园计划而破产
from tanking the Time Bureau. All right?
一切和海伍德有关的文件都要销毁
So anything that has to do with Heyworld, get rid of it!
我要怎么向夏普局长解释这一切
How am I gonna explain all this to Director Sharpe?
实际上 艾娃失踪了
Actually, Ava's missing.
我就知道 我做过一个关于她的梦
I knew it. I knew it, you know, I had a dream about her
她正在开车 而我就在后座上
where she was driving and I was in a car seat in the back.
-我们正往斯库尔开 -盖瑞
- We were headed to Schul. - Gary.
她需要我
She needs me.
我得 我得
I got...I got...
莎拉 康斯坦丁和诺拉在... 找她
Sara, Constantine, and Nora are... looking for her.
-诺拉 -不是她杀了汉克
- Nora? - Look, she didn't kill Hank.
-别这样 -听我说 好吗
- Come on, man. - Just listen, okay?
你♥爸♥爸与一个叫尼禄的魔鬼做了交易
Your dad made a deal with a demon named Neron.
我猜是什么出错了 然后那魔鬼杀了他
I guess something went wrong and the demon killed him.
真对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, buddy.
我爸爸和魔鬼做交易
My dad made a deal with a demon
来开一个主题公园
to open a theme park?
雷
Oh, Ray,
我不知道我还能承受多少
I don't know how much more of this I can take, man.
-是你的吗 -不是
- Is that you? - No.
H计划
研究一
如果这是我爸爸的小三
If this is my dad's mistress,
我就从窗户跳出去
I'm gonna jump out a window.
-你好 -H先生 这是麦克·T
- Hello? - Yo, Mr. H., it's Mikey T.
听着 关于龙的巢穴我有问题想问你
Listen, got a question for you about the dragon lair.
这边非常需要你
Could sure use your eyes down here.
这边哪里
Uh, do-down where?
-什么 工地这边 -保克伍德山丘吗
- What? Here, at the site. - Uh, Buckwood Downs?
-是啊 还能是哪里 -等下再说
- Uh, yeah, where else? - Talk to you later.
是谁
Who was it?
意大利黑帮
我不知道 听起来像是索普拉诺
I don't know, he sounded like a Soprano,
但显然我爸已经开始造主题公园了
but apparently my dad started building this theme park.
与他合作的这家伙
The guys who were working with him,
或许知道关于尼禄的事
maybe they know something about this Neron
还有为什么他杀了我爸
a-and why he killed my dad.
来吧 我是钢铁 你是原子侠
Come on! I'm Steel, you're The Atom.
没有什么我们解决不了的
There is nothing we cannot handle!
酣睡旅馆
客满
这间
This one.
艾娃
Ava?
艾娃
Ava.
她还活着
She's alive.
-他对她做了什么 -做准备工作
- What did he do to her? - He's preparing her.
尼禄一定在寻找新的宿主
Neron must be looking for a new vessel.
找上艾娃很合理
It only makes sense going after Ava,
尤其是他想控制时间管理局的话
especially if he wants control over the Time Bureau.
当魔鬼要附身某人时
But when a demon possesses someone,
宿主必须要自愿 不然的话
the body has to be willing, and if it's not,
魔鬼就只能强行进入
the demon has to force his way in
将宿主灵魂送入炼狱
by sending the soul to purgatory.
那才是真正抗争的开始
That's where the real fight begins.
我们要怎么救她
How do we save her?
灵魂有些会上去有些会下去
Some souls go up and some go down.
但是如果她在那边呆了这么久
But if she's been there as long as she has,
那她就不会回来了 莎拉
then she's not coming back, Sara.
我不会放弃她的 约翰
I'm not giving up on her, John.
你要把我送到炼狱去救回她
You're going to send me to purgatory to get her.
如果我送你下去找她
If I send you down there with her,
我完全没有办法保护你
there's nothing that I can do to protect you.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表