剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
数不清的其他危险魔法生物
An unknown number of other dangerous magical beings
全都分散在整个时间线上
got spat out across the timeline
现在必须把它们送回地狱去
and now must be sent to hell.
你变形的日子结束了 宝贝
Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart.
不
No!
那是个恶魂吗
Is that a Kaupe?
这里是监狱 蒙娜
This is a prison, Mona.
那些是我们的囚犯
And they are our prisoners.
不是我们的朋友
Not our friends.
我周围的人会受到伤害 丢了性命
People around me get hurt, killed,
或者比这更惨
or far, far worse.
但是你不能扰乱自己的过去
But you can't mess with your past.
戴兹
Dez.
皇
家
路
上菜了
Order up.
再来一杯
Next one.
醒醒 约翰
Wake up, John-O.
滚开 行吗
Piss off, will you?
不行 你这个老骗子
Oh, not today, you lying geezer!
怎么
What the...
你说我再也不能变形了
Now, you said that my shapeshifting days were over.
你刚才那个怪样子是变形吗
You call that abomination shapeshifting, do you?
只要我还能变
Well, if I can shift at all,
就说明你的咒语是可逆的
that means that your spell is reversible.
宝贝 你错了
You see, that's where you're wrong, sweetheart.
咒语不可更改
There's no taking it back.
约翰 你这么聪明的人
Smart man like you, John-O,
你能想办法
you can figure it out.
凡人生活尽是不如意
Mortal life is full of disappointments.
习惯就好 亲爱的
Best get used to it, love.
没关系
It's all right.
不要紧
That's all right.
你知道我在监狱里是怎么活下来的吗
You know how I survived in the prison dimension?
互惠互利
Trading favors.
迟早 你会需要我帮忙
Now, sooner or later, you're gonna need something from me.
那再说吧 伙计
Then we'll talk, chum.
谢谢你这次来我这过夜
Thanks for staying at my place this time.
我喜欢睡在你旁边
Oh, I love sleeping next to you.
我只是希望来你这里
I just wish that your place didn't mean
不需要共用洗手间
sharing a bathroom with...
啤酒
Beer.
是的 格里玛 啤酒
Yes, Garima. Beer.
罗里只教了她这一个词
It's the only word Rory taught her.
等等 罗里还在用圣布丽姬的日记吗
Wait, Rory's still using Brigid's diary?
那是件魔法文物
That thing is an ancient magical artifact.
是的 但是那能让罗里开心
Yeah, but it keeps him happy.
莎拉 理智一点
Sara, be reasonable.
你不能让罗里拿着那本日记
You can't let Rory keep the diary.
你见过格里玛了
I see you've met Garima.
她以人格魅力
What she lacks in vocabulary
来弥补缺失的词汇
she makes up for in personality.
大家都知道开心的米克
And everyone knows that a happy Mick
对整艘船的人都好
is better for the entire ship.
-迷人的胡子 -有意思
- Killer 'stache. - Interesting.
你们也觉得吧
You think?
我让吉迪恩刺♥激♥我的毛囊
I had Gideon stimulate my hair follicles
以一夜长出胡须
to grow it overnight.
我在诺拉的一封信里读到
I read in one of Nora's letters
她很喜欢胡须 所以
that she had a thing for mustaches, so I...
等等 你们怎么对日记都不感兴趣了
Sorry, but how are we all being so blasé about the diary?
要是罗里不写科幻改写恐怖故事了怎么办
What if Rory goes from writing sci-fi to horror?
你们想要杀人小丑在飞船上到处跑吗
Do you want killer clowns running around the ship?
这船上唯一可以杀人的
The only killer on this ship
是这甜麦圈的含糖量
is the amount of sugar in this cereal.
"大快活甜麦圈"
"Big Easy-O's"?
大快活 新奥尔良的别称
它们吃起来像法式炸糕
They taste like beignets.
甜得能让嘴唇发皱
So sweet it makes your lips pucker.
背后有个小测试
There's a quiz on the back.
美国最"高产"的连环杀手是谁
Who is the most prolific serial killer in the United States?
泰德·邦迪
Ted Bundy.
不过我认为约翰·韦恩·盖西
Although in my opinion John Wayne Gacy
杀的人远比他承认的要多
had way more victims than he confessed.
怎么了
What?
每个人都有自己的爱好
Everyone has their hobbies.
抱歉 艾娃 根据这个
Well, sorry, Ava, but according to
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的甜麦圈
this not-so-kid-friendly cereal,
答案是新奥尔良的玛利亚·拉沃
is answer is New Orleans' own Marie Laveau.
什么
What?
一个有名的女连环杀手
A high-profile female serial killer?
如果有这个人 我肯定听说过
No, I would have heard of her.
盒子错了
The box is wrong.
除非
Unless...
吉迪恩
Gideon?
船长 你是对的
You are correct, Captain.
看起来在1856年的新奥尔良
It appears a fugitive is on the loose
有个逃犯逍遥法外
in New Orleans in 1856.
根据当地的传说
According to local lore,
有一系列谋杀
there were a series of murders
是一个可以穿墙的罪犯所为
perpetrated by a criminal who could walk through walls.
看起来我们要去"大快活"搜寻恶灵了
Sounds like we're going mindhunting in the Big Easy.
吉迪恩 设定航线
Gideon, plot a course.
明日传奇
第四季第七集
时间调查局总部 2018年
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你撞到我的车了 戴耳罩的
You just ran into my car, earmuffs.
但是你的车
But your car--
补这个划痕你至少要掏几百块
This scratch will easily cost you a couple hundos.
你还要我付钱
You want me to pay for it?
没错
Yes.
不必担心 先生
No worries, sir.
我明天就拿给你
I can have the money tomorrow.
他们真不应该允许外卖♥♥女孩驾驶
They really need to stop giving delivery girls drive-ons.
我是生物维护助理协调员
I'm actually Assistant Coordinator of Creature Upkeep.
你好啊 小伙伴
Ahoy, matey.
你这个坏女巫 今天又调皮了
It seem to be pirate day once again, ya scurvy wench.
别再迟到了
Don't be late again
不然艾娃会把你另一条腿也打残
or Ava will give you another peg leg.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
变♥态♥ 你在干嘛
Hey, Catch-a-Predator, what was that?
复合大♥师♥ 我那是在调情
Well, that, my fellow rebound artist, was flirting.
盖瑞 那不是调情
Oh, Gary. That was not flirting. No.
你什么意思 我和她目光接触
What do you mean? I mean, I made extended eye contact,
聊了一些私人话题
picked up on some personal information,
还吐槽了她
and then I negged her.
别跟我说你信这一套
All right, don't tell me you're falling for this, like,
尼安德特人直男癌式的泡妞指南
Neanderthal misogynistic dating advice.
你是一个苦恼于两性关系的现代男人
You're a modern man surfing the sexual spectrum.
爽快点 直接约她
Just be cool and ask her out.
或者 我就信口胡说了
Or, and I'm just spitballing here,
你帮我约她出来
you can ask her out for me.
这又不是在高中
This isn't high school.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
提到"高中"就勾起我的噩梦
High school's a bit of a trigger word for me.
你确实是心理创伤了
Wow. You are really broken.
这样吧 我会
Okay, look, I will...
我不会约她出来
I'm not gonna ask her out.
不过我会去打探些消息
But I will do some recon.
你会做我的时间兄弟泡妞搭档吗
You'll be my time-bro wingman?
你老是做这种事
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表