剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
总统先生 您在里面还好吗
Mr. President, are you okay in there?
只是确认一下 总统先生
Just checking in, Mr. President.
要是你再来确认一次
You check in again,
就去看守商场吧
you'll be lucky to be guarding a shopping mall.
巴恩斯家族旅行
下一个路口左转
Um, okay, make your next left.
好的
Okay.
不对 右转
No, your next right.
各位
Hey, guys?
看来尼克松终于赢下毒品战争了
Looks like Nixon over there is finally winning The War on Drugs.
天哪 我被嬉皮士绑♥架♥了
Good God, I've been kidnapped by hippies.
你们想要什么
What is it you want?
钱 还是权力 让我做什么都可以
Money? Power? I'll do anything.
我们是来帮你的
Look, we're-- we're here to help you.
我们谈谈钱吧
Let's talk about money.
现在我们是你
You know, right now we're your best shot
回归真实自我的最好机会
at getting back to your right self.
让我看看
Oh, let's have a look.
现在我大概知道你是怎么回事了
Now, I have my suspicions as to what's got at ya.
好吧
Yep, okay.
凭借真理之力 我在活着时征服了宇宙
Vi veri universum vivus vici.
你在胡说些什么
What the hell are you babbling about?
-是一只蟑螂 -我被监听了
- It's a roach. - I've been bugged.
这是玛特的使者
This is an agent of Ma'at,
埃及众神中的真理女神
the Goddess of truth in the Egyptian pantheon.
这种生物以谎言为食
You see, the creature, it feeds off lies.
被它当做宿主的人只能讲真话
And whoever it eats at has nothing but truth left to tell.
难怪它会找上尼克松
No wonder it found its way to Nixon.
你一定是一场盛宴
You must have been a feast.
不 不要
No, no, no--oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
把他放进柜子里
Put him in the closet.
来吧 迪克
Come on, Dicky.
把迪克放进箱子里
Let's put Dick in a box.
好了
Okay.
船长 我们可以谈谈吗
Um, Captain? Can we talk?
发生了很多事 还有
A lot's been going on and--
一只真话蟑螂 这会出现波动
and a truth roach, well, that's gonna be a wrinkle.
蒙娜 我要交给你一项很重要的任务
Look, Mona, I have a really big responsibility for you.
-我需要你来看管这只蟑螂 -我 但是
- I need you to watch the roach. - Me? But, um...
你的工作是照看生物 对吗
Your job was to take care of creatures, right?
有谁能做得比你更好呢
Who better than you?
你好 小家伙 我猜你饿了
Hey, little guy. Bet you're hungry.
汉克·海伍德
Hank Heywood.
汉克·海伍德
续订了佳飞的会员
Renewed his Bestflix subscription...
佳飞
打高尔夫
12月16日 汉克·海伍德
December 16th... Hank Heywood...
购买♥♥花♥园♥小矮人
11月27日 汉克·海伍德
November 27th... Hank Heywood...
银行账户
10月6日
也就是说
So that means...
天哪 这是怎么回事
Oh, my God, how did this happen?
我太出格了
I am way out of my league.
汉克·海伍德
怎么了 杰瑞
What is it, Jerry?
不 我叫盖瑞
No, it's--it's Gary.
我看到你在读瑞贝卡·西尔弗的《逝者之证》
I notice you're reading "Body of Proof" By Rebecca Silver.
是阴谋惊悚小说吗
Is that a conspiracy thriller?
读书俱乐部已经满员了
Book club's at capacity.
不 我不是这个意思
Uh, no, no, that's not it. It's, um...
我需要你帮我揭露一个阴谋
I need your help uncovering a conspiracy.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
因为你可能有麻烦了
Because you might be in trouble.
汉克让他的探员
Hank has his agents
在晚上把逃亡者带出牢房♥
taking fugitives out of their cells at night,
我不希望你是下一个
and I don't want you to be next.
我想 如果我晚上把你放走
So I thought if I release you for the night,
也许你可以帮我
maybe you could help me?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
被困在一个
It's not easy being trapped somewhere
没人听你讲话的地方很难受吧
where no one will listen to you, huh?
你能听到我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
你可能需要空气
You probably need air.
不不不
Oh. Oh, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What's going on?
我把它弄掉了但是没关系
Uh, oh, I just dropped it but it's okay.
我捡到了
It got it--
刹车怎么了
What--what's wrong with the brakes?
我没法减速 没法减速
Can't slow down! Can't slow down!
把你的脚移开 雷
Move your--get-your foot, Ray.
拿到了
Got it.
谁叫了警♥察♥
Who called the cops?
警♥察♥
Cops?
我从来没被警♥察♥叫停过
I've never been pulled over before.
-我该怎么办 -靠边停车
- What do I do? - You just pull over.
好吧
Okay.
冷静点 你没问题的
Just be cool. You got this.
下午好
Good afternoon--
下午好 警官
Good afternoon, officer.
看你开车的样子
By the looks of your driving,
你挺会享受下午时光的啊
you're having a fine afternoon.
是哪个 喝酒了 嗑药了
What is it? Drinking? Drugs?
不是的 警官 我们只是...
No, sir, no, sir, no, sir, we're just, uh...
我们只是在开车
just driving and having a little
方向盘出了点问题
steering wheel problems.
跟我说说这个方向盘的问题
Tell me some more about this steering wheel trouble.
这是个很棒的故事
Oh, well, it's a real doozy.
这是我家人 我们正准备
So I'm here with my family and we're on our way
前往北卡罗来纳看最大的衣柜
to North Carolina to see the largest chest of drawers.
-雷 -然后这个方向盘
- Ray. - Uh, uh, so the steering wheel
有点松了 所以我就对我妻子
was a little loose and so I turned to my wife,
克莱尔 我对她说
Claire, and, uh, I said--
我和我的朋友是时间旅行者
My friends and I here are time travelers.
我们绑♥架♥了尼克松
We've kidnapped Nixon,
我们正要去迪斯尼世界
and we're headed to Disney World.
和我想得一样
Like I thought.
你现在嗨上天了
You're high as a Good Year blimp.
我要去通报这事
I'm calling this in.
把它给我弄出去
Get this out of me.
它是怎么...
How'd it even--
蒙娜
Mona!
我在244出口
I'm at exit 244.
我抓到了一野营车的瘾君子
I've got an RV full of hopheads
他们声称自己来自未来
who claim they're from the future.
看到没 来吧 儿子
See? Come on, son.
我们用传统方法把他们抓回来
Let's go grab our guys the old-fashioned way.
等等
Mm-hmm. Wait, I--
我把这调到了汉克收不到的频道
I tuned this to a frequency Hank can't read.
我觉得我想到一个联♥系♥大家的办法
And I think I know a way to contact the team.
有点老套但应该有效
It's a little old-school but it should work.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
我的记录上不能有一张罚单
I can't have a ticket on my record.
我的记录上不能有一张罚单
I can't have a ticket on my record!
兄弟 绑♥架♥尼克松
Yeah, well, nabbing Nixon's gonna give you
比一张该死的罚单更严重
more than a bloody ticket, mate.
加速 我无聊了
Gun it! I'm bored.
他说得没错 加速
He's right. Gun it.
那我们就成了逃犯
But then we'll become fugitives.
我们反正已经是逃犯了
We're already fugitives!
走
Go!
你们给我回来
Hey! Get--you come back here!
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表