剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
不正常
No.
其实 事情全都乱套了
In fact, things are pretty far from normal.
米克·罗里
纪念我们誓死
守护时间线的时间兄弟
没必要慌张 我们还是能搞定的
No reason to panic. We still got this.
我们会查出那三个小子在这条时间线的死因
Right, we'll find out how the boys died in this timeline,
然后回去救他们
then we'll go back and save them,
然后希望他们回来的时候
and hopefully when they return
不会变成魔法生物杀手
they won't be magical creature murderers.
说着真轻巧
Right, sounds so simple.
看路
Hey, watch it.
让开 废材
Out of the way, suckers.
别挡SOS的道
Make way for S.O.S.
SOS是什么鬼
What the hell is S.O.S.?
时空女妖
莎拉·兰斯 艾娃·夏普
白金丝雀 回旋踢
吉迪恩 硬盘
早上好 三位女妖
Good morning, Sirens.
早上好 汉克
Good morning, Hank.
但愿你们今天准备好要开工
Well, I hope you're ready to go to work today
因为我们现在有一件棘手的案子
because we have one hell of a case on our hands.
如果有谁知道三个小子发生了什么事
If anyone knows what happened to the guys,
非她们莫属
it'll be them.
在飞船上待着
Hang tight on the ship.
看来我要加入时空女妖的阵营
Looks like I'm joining the S.O.S.
好了 女士们 检查武器
All right, ladies. Weapons check.
比你快 宝贝
Way ahead of you, babe.
我的手♥枪♥早已准备好
My pistol's hot and ready.
姑娘们 给我留点乐子
Hey, girls. Save some fun for me.
阿玛雅 你怎么来了
Amaya, what are you doing here?
你不是回到1942年了吗
We thought you went back to 1942.
是的 但我听说你们遇到怪物麻烦
I did, but then I heard about your monster problem,
我没法不来
and, well, I couldn't stay away.
来得正是时候
It's perfect timing.
我们正准备去抓魔法生物
We are up to our peaches with magical creatures
然后去大干一场
and about to kick some ass.
算上我
I'm in.
约翰 跟我说实话
Johnny, just be honest with me.
我们之间的事 都不是真的
This thing between us, it isn't real.
一直都不是 从没存在过
It never was. It doesn't exist.
振作点 约翰
Get it together, John.
拜托 冷静点
Come on. Get your head together.
知道了 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你想我把事情恢复到发生之前
You want me to put things back the way they were,
但那是不可能的
but that's not gonna bloody happen.
不 老实说 我一点也不好
No, I'm not all right to be honest.
这次的任务 我们需要些什么好玩的装扮
So what kind of fun costumes are we gonna need for this mission?
我们已经不搞装扮了
We don't do costumes anymore.
不搞装扮 这样就能简化任务
Yeah, we stopped so we could streamline missions.
如果我们直接杀死那些魔法生物
Yeah, why get all dressed up if we're just wasting
为什么要搞装扮呢
these magical creatures straight away.
请告诉我你们没弄出一间陈列室
I mean, please tell me you don't keep
来摆放它们的头颅吧
a trophy room of their skulls.
你觉得我们是什么 野蛮人吗
What do we look like? Barbarians?
-不 我们只是把头颅抛着玩 -什么
- No, we just toss them. - You what?
自从仙女教母杀死了内特 雷和罗里之后
Yeah, ever since that Fairy Godmother killed Nate, Ray, and Rory
我们就直接干掉所有出现的魔法生物
we just waste any magical creature that comes in our path.
不问缘由
No questions asked.
它们不全都是邪恶的
Well, they can't all be bad.
我们就没遇到过善良的
We haven't met a good one.
赞比西怎么样
Hey, how is Zambesi?
谁
Who?
赞比西 你的家乡
Zambesi. Where you're from.
很好
It's great.
很安逸
Yeah, it's, like, chill.
安逸舒适
Super chill.
如果我照你说的做
If I do what you ask,
我会把戴兹蒙德送进地狱的
I'd be sending Desmond to hell.
我知道 也许我活该闹出这些疯狂的事
Yeah, I know, maybe I deserve this insanity.
你的毛好柔软
Oh, you're all soft.
醒醒 废材 我知道要怎么修正了
Oy, wake up, losers. I know how to fix it.
我们得搞定塞勒姆的仙女教母
Right, we got to take care of the Fairy Godmother in Salem.
启动飞船 我现在要去那里
Fire up the ship. I'm heading up there now.
我的天呐
Cor blimey.
不能再对狡猾的二重身客气了
No more tea and crumpets for this dodgy doppelganger.
硬盘一开始就知道你不是真正的阿玛雅
Hard Drive here knew you weren't really Amaya all along.
我有侦测变形者信息素的能力
I'm equipped to detect shapeshifter pheromones.
真是幸运 白鲸游到我们的网里
How fortunate our white whale swam right into our net.
你们和白鲸是怎么回事
What is with you guys and white whales?
你们真觉得你们三人能干掉我吗
Oh, you really think you three can take me?
我一个人就能干掉你
Oh, I can take you alone.
该死的 给我回来
Damn it. Get back here!
时空女妖怎么样
Oh, hey. How were the Sirens in Space-Time?
她们不是守护者
Well, they're not the Custodians.
也许她们更糟糕
They may actually be worse.
我们去救那三个小子吧
Now, let's go save the lads.
塞勒姆 1692年
你们三个态度恶劣 毫无礼貌
The three of you have been so rude with your nasty attitude.
*缓缓用藤蔓掐死你们*
*It will be ever so sublime*
*是多么美妙啊*
*To slowly choke you up with vines*
不管你要做什么 查莉
Whatever you're gonna do, Charlie,
你最好快一点
you better make it fast.
交给我
I got this.
*桃子或樱桃*
*A peach or a cherry*
*美好事物令我们如此快乐*
*Any good thing to make us so merry*
普鲁登丝
Prudence.
仙女教母 你结束了吗
Fairy Godmother, are you finished?
好快
That was fast.
是的 我在想
Yes, and I was thinking,
如果要我做你的仙女教母
if I'm to be your Fairy Godmother,
你得开始表现得像个得体的少女
you must start behaving like a proper young lady.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
没什么可怕或不平常的事
Oh, nothing dreadful or out of the ordinary.
不过是做些杂务 每天洗澡
Just chores, daily baths,
每天早上的礼拜
church service each morning,
还有你必须开始吃西兰花
and you must start eating broccoli.
但这一切我都不想要
But I don't want all that.
在我们的纽带断开之前
Well, until our bond is severed,
恐怕只能是这样了
I'm afraid that's the way it must be.
现在 吃西兰花
Now, eat the broccoli.
仙女教母 我放弃你了
Fairy Godmother, I relinquish you.
好吧
That's cool.
当你们都窒息时
I alone may become satiated
只有我感到满足
when you're all asphyxiated
我和普鲁登丝的纽带断开了
My bond with Prudence has been severed.
真是怪事
Oh, fiddlesticks.
我不想当乌鸦嘴
You know, I hate to jinx us,
但我真的觉得我们这次搞定了
but I really think we nailed it this time.
我希望你们是对的
I just hope you guys are right.
怎么了 你们在看什么
What's wrong? What are you looking at?
我鼻子上有东西吗
There something on my nose?
该死
Bollocks.
-有发现吗 -别催我
- Anything yet? - Don't rush me, luv.
谁知道有什么惊喜在等着我呢
Who knows what surprises wait for us in here.
看起来文艺复兴时代有爬虫类生物
Looks like there's reptilians in the Renaissance.
听着像是队伍会议
Sounds like a team meeting.
我打算就直接出现然后打招呼了
I'll just pop in and say hello, shall I?
穿上你们符合时代的靴子
So put on your period-appropriate boots
因为我们要去踩蜥蜴了
because we are going lizard stomping.
大家看啊
Oh, hey, everybody, look.
这是我们的好朋友 约翰·康斯坦丁
It's our good friend, John Constantine.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表