剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Come on. I told you.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
好吧 既然你知道这是个真实的任务
Okay, now that you know it's a real mission,
蛋在哪里呢
where's the egg?
还有雷在哪里
Yeah, and where is Ray?
他不是应该在指挥这件事吗
Isn't he supposed to be quarterbacking on this?
雷
Ray?
雷 说话
Ray, come in.
内特 不管出现什么情况
Nate, buddy, don't go back to the ship
都别回飞船
under any circumstances.
你没事吧
You okay, buddy?
是 只是在这做清洁
Yeah, just, uh, cleaning up a storm over here.
我不想让你在擦过的地上绊倒
I don't want you to trip and break your neck...
折断你的脖子
on the mopped floors.
好吧 拜
Okay, bye.
拜
Bye.
即使是雷 这也很奇怪
Okay, that was weird, even for Ray.
我们得去看看他怎么回事
We should check on him.
你去找他 我们来找蛋
You go check on Ray, we'll handle the egg.
对不起 我们的第一次约会被纳粹毁了
I'm sorry that our first date got ruined by Nazis.
谁说毁了
Who says it's ruined?
好吧 我们现在知道些什么
Okay, what do we know?
我们找到了蛋 但它是假的
We found an egg, but it was fake.
有人偷了真的那个
Someone stole the real one.
会不会是那个戈登·吉尔克里斯特呢
Hey, what about that Gordon Gilchrist guy?
他是找到这个的人
He's the one who found it,
我不知道他为什么要偷
so I don't know why he would have stolen it.
虽然我觉得他那个可怜的助手文森特
Although, I sort of think his poor assistant Vincent
做了大多数工作
did most of the work.
-等等 就和书里写的一样 -是吗
- Wait, that's just like book. - It is?
那本读书俱乐部的书
The book from book club.
文森特就是那个受气包
Vincent is the doormat!
全都是受气包干的
Look, it's always the doormat.
在书里是那个遛狗的人
It was the dog walker in the book,
现在是文森特 因为得不到认可而愤怒
and now this Vincent guy's mad that he didn't get any credit.
所以我们只要找到文森特 拿走蛋
So we find Vincent, take the egg,
再清除所有人的记忆
and wipe everyone's memories.
简单
Easy.
雷 雷
Ray, Ray.
记住 如果你杀了你爱的人
Remember, if you kill a loved one,
尼禄就会占据主导
Neron will take over.
事实是 盖瑞
Oh, well, here's the thing, Gary.
我喜欢你 但是
I--I like you, but...
明白了
Yeah, got it.
可怜的盖瑞
Ol' Gare...
传奇都不喜欢他
Not loved by the Legends,
在局里排末尾的人
bottom of the pecking order at the Bureau.
给康斯坦丁照看植物的人
Constantine's plant sitter.
总是成为大家的笑柄
Always the butt of the joke.
盖瑞 不是这样的
Gary, it's not like that.
是这样的 盖瑞
It is like that, Gary.
没人喜欢你
No one appreciates you.
他们都觉得你是个傻瓜
They all think you're a fool that they can use
他们想利用的时候就利用
whenever it's convenient for them.
但我尊重你 而且我能看到你的潜力
But I respect you, and I see your potential.
尼禄
Neron?
盖瑞 别听他的 他在骗你
Gary, don't listen to him. He's trying to trick you.
魔鬼不能违背它们的约定
A demon can't renege on the deals they make.
所以你可以相信我所说过的
So you can believe me when I say
我可以让你再次完整
I can make you whole again.
完整
Whole?
瑞贝卡 首先我想说你的那本
Rebecca, first let me say that your novel,
《解放欲望》 是我对性♥爱♥的觉醒
"Uncaged Desires," was a sexual epiphany for me.
我一点也不觉得惊讶
I can't say that I'm surprised.
我的作品确实有那种效果
My writing does have that effect.
但是达芙妮警官怎么会释放谭克·崔莫斯
But how did Officer Daphne free Tank Tremors?
狱警可以仅因为与犯人相爱
Can prison guards release inmates
就释放他们吗
just because they're in love?
其实那只是个隐喻
Oh, well, you see that was a metaphor.
毕竟 我们不都是在自己欲望的监牢里吗
After all, aren't we all in our own prisons of desire?
瑞贝卡 在《热浪》里
Rebecca, in "Heat Waves,"
那个跟踪格里玛的无名恶棍是谁
who is the unnamed villain who's stalking Garima?
-查莉 -什么是恶棍
- Charlie? - What is a villain?
是持不同观点的人吗
Is it just someone with a different point of view?
真正跟踪格里玛的是她自己做出的选择
What's really stalking Garima are the choices that she made.
所以 你就是瑞贝卡·西尔弗本人 对吗
So, you're the real Rebecca Silver, huh?
你好 是的
Hi, yes.
我缎面枕套上绣的就是这个
I mean, that is what I have embroidered on my satin pillow cases.
那好吧
Okay, then.
对你的那本《生皮》 我有一个疑问
I have a question about your novel, "Raw Hides."
当喀什·哈维上尉和草原强盗战斗时
When Captain Cash Harvey fights the Prairie Bandits,
为什么纳斯科娃会躲在他的
why does Nasgowa stow away in his
宽轮篷车里
Conestoga wagon?
其实那也是个隐喻
Well, you see, that is also a metaphor.
那不是隐喻
That is not a metaphor.
她的确那么做了 并且因此而死
She really did it, and she died because of it.
真正的瑞贝卡·西尔弗肯定知道
The real Rebecca Silver would know.
我就是真正的瑞贝卡·西尔弗
I am the real Rebecca Silver.
我喝茶放柠檬
I have tea with lemon.
我有一只很小的狗
I have a really small dog.
你是假的
You're a fraud!
真正的瑞贝卡在哪
Where's the real Rebecca?
真正的瑞贝卡在哪
Where's the real Rebecca?
真正的瑞贝卡在哪 真正的瑞贝卡在哪
Where's the real Rebecca? Where's the real Rebecca?
好吧 去死吧 你们这群臭白♥痴♥
Right, go to hell, you stinkin' mouth breathers.
真正的瑞贝卡在哪
Where's the real Rebecca?
真正的瑞贝卡在哪
Where's the real Rebecca?
-真正的瑞贝卡在哪 -安静
- Where's the real Rebecca? - Quiet!
给我
Give me that.
纳斯科娃追喀什只有一个原因
Nasgowa chased Cash for one reason.
这个原因也是人类自古以来
It's the same reason humans have gotten together
聚集在一起的原因
since the dawn of time.
所以像你们一样的人
It's why people like you
会来参加这次见面会
come to conventions
打扮成你们最喜欢的角色
and dress up as your favorite characters;
为什么一个男人会坐在桌前打字
why a man sits behind a desk, typing,
倾吐他的心声
pouring out his heart;
为什么一个作者 作家
why an author, a writer,
会回复粉丝
replies to fans.
那就是联♥系♥
It's connection.
人类之间的联♥系♥
Human connection.
我就是瑞贝卡·西尔弗
I am Rebecca Silver.
你 你是瑞贝卡
You--you are Rebecca.
我在哪都能认出这种智慧
I'd recognize that wisdom anywhere!
我应该早点来的 诺拉
I would've come sooner, Nora,
但你知道要找到一根
but have you any idea how hard it is
凤♥凰♥尾巴羽毛有多难吗
to acquire a phoenix's tail feather?
我不知道 好了
I didn't. All right.
以天界地狱之力
By the power above and below,
我呼唤你 诺拉·达克 回到这个世界
I call you on you, Nora Darhk, to return to this plane
重获新生
and rise reborn.
拜托 亲爱的
Come on, love.
回到我身边 拜托 亲爱的
Come back to me. Come on, love.
去抓尼禄
Get Neron.
不不不 没事 亲爱的 没事
No-no-no, it's all right, love, it's all right.
-他消失了 你做到了 -不 不
- He's gone. You did it. - N--no.
他消失了
He's gone.
他附身了雷
He has Ray.
雷
Ray?
吉迪恩 雷在哪
Gideon, where's Ray?
内特 你不该来的
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表