剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
has found its way into your coat.
你对银饰的品味很高雅 先生
Oh, you have exquisite taste in silver, Mr....
我叫罗里 中城罗里家族的米克·罗里
Rory. Mick Rory, of the Central City Rorys.
我们不是故意要吓你们 妈
We didn't mean to scare you, Mom.
每年这个时候你们不是在玛莎酒庄吗
I thought you'd be up by Martha's Vineyard this time of year.
本来是的
Oh, we were!
但你父亲刚在五角大楼接下一份
But your father just took a very exciting job
非常激动人心的工作
at the Pentagon.
我们要走了吧 米克
We'll-- we'll get going, right, Mick?
-好主意 -别傻了
- Good idea. - Don't be ridiculous.
罗里先生 要不要吃个三明治
Mr. Rory, do you like sandwiches?
当然了 女士
Bet your ass, I do ma'am.
太好了
Wonderful, then, um,
我去给小伙子们做点宵夜
I'm gonna fix you boys a little midnight snack.
你也是 亨利 你也是小伙子
You too, Henry; you're one of the boys.
盖瑞 醒醒
Gary, wake up!
我有预感历史上可能有个怪物逃跑了
I got a hunch there might be a monster loose in history.
比如你叫我向夏普局长保密的那条龙吗
Like the dragon you made me not tell Director Sharpe about?
没错
Exactly.
没有
No.
时间线只显示了几个小波动
The Timeline's only showing a few burps.
这是唯一值得注意的一个
This is the only significant one.
如果是一只还没人注意到的怪物呢
What if there's a creature that no one's noticed yet?
怪物只有藏起来了
The only way people wouldn't notice a monster is
人们才不会发现
if it was hiding.
或者他们嗑嗨了
Or if they were on drugs.
纽约 伍德斯托克
我要去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
-我也去 -不行
- Ooh, I'll come with! - Nope.
但如果你回到1969年 你会需要...
But if you're going back to 1969, you're gonna need--
你的时间传送带在这
Your time courier.
要去哪吗 雷蒙德
Going somewhere, Raymond?
别跟我说什么
And don't give me any of
逃生艇例行维修的废话
that routine maintenance on the jumpship crap.
嗯 我不会这么做的
Yeah, no. I wouldn't do that.
我让吉迪恩监视了时间调查局
I-- I had Gideon monitor the Time Bureau.
那里有人发现1969年的伍德斯托克
Someone over there pulled up unusual activity
有异常活动
in Woodstock, 1969.
你认为是诺拉
You think it's Nora,
如果时间调查局先找到她
and if the Time Bureau finds her first,
她就会告诉他们 是你帮她逃走的
she's going to tell them you're the one who helped her escape.
雷 我是不会让你上逃生艇的
Ray, I'm not going to let you get on that jumpship.
但是
But--
-我和你一起去就行 -太好了
- Not without me. - Oh, good.
我也不想一个人对付那些嬉皮士
I was not looking forward to dealing with those hippies on my own.
嬉皮士是什么
What's a hippie?
1969年 伍德斯托克
请给和平一次机会
Give peace a chance.
我们可以一起结束越南战争
Together, we can end the war in Vietnam.
这地方真潮
Yeah, this place is groovy.
告诉我 为什么诺拉会时空旅行
So, tell me, why would Nora Time Stone
参加史上最不邪恶的事件
to the least evil event in history?
谁知道呢
Well, who knows?
也许她的生活展开了不邪恶的新篇章
Maybe she's turning over a new, non-evil leaf,
受你的启发
inspired by yours truly.
好吧
Right.
-很好 -这是什么
- All right. - What is that?
是我可靠的鹰级童子军旧指南针
Oh, it's my old trusty Eagle Scout compass.
我想着能靠老办法找到
I thought we could locate the epicenter of the temporal disturbance
时间波动的中心
the old-fashioned way.
-听起来很奇妙 雷 -是啊
- It sounds like a blast, Ray. - Yeah!
197, 198, 199...
抱歉 雷 看来找不到诺拉了
Sorry, Ray. Looks like Nora's in the wind.
那是什么
What is that?
那是什么
What is that?
雷 雷
Ray? Ray!
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
看着像某种魔法精灵粘液
It's like some sort of magical pixie goo.
不 不是这个 是那个
No, not that. That!
我的天 我的天 我的天
Oh my God! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!
怎么会这样
Why?
谁会想在伍德斯托克杀这些嬉皮士啊
Who would wanna kill hippies at Woodstock?
真的把人心脏挖出来了
Literally ripping people's hearts out!
这才是我记忆中的诺拉了
Now that's the Nora I remember.
你一定能吃很多三明治吧
You certainly can eat a lot of sandwiches,
罗里先生
Mr. Rory.
你这身大块的肌肉在哪练出来的
Where did you get those big muscles?
监狱里
Prison.
真幽默啊
What a hoot!
他真幽默 不是吗 亨利
Isn't he a hoot, Henry?
可不是吗
He's a real barrel of laughs.
失陪
Excuse me.
所以在两年都没打过一个电♥话♥以后
So you just drop in on us in the middle of the night,
你说都不说一声就半夜来拜访我们了
after barely a phone call for the past two years?
爸爸 我很抱歉
I know, Dad, I'm sorry.
-我只是一直在忙 -忙什么
- I've just been busy. - Busy doing what?
和历史有关的事
History stuff.
你从未重视过的事
You know, the same stuff you never took seriously.
也许那是因为演绎历史重现
Maybe that's because deductive historical reconstruction
不算正当职业
isn't an actual profession!
对不起
I'm sorry.
所以我该让你妈妈直接把支票本拿来了吗
So should I have your mother just grab her checkbook now,
还是说你想让你这个朋友出门时
or would you prefer your friend here swipe it out
从她钱包里顺走
of her purse on the way out?
都很容易
It would be easy either way.
我不要你的钱 爸爸
I don't want your money, dad.
那你来干嘛
Then, why are you here?
说实话 我也不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
你不
You don't--
在以前 我们对你这种人有个称呼
we had a name for people like you, back in my day--
又要来骂嬉皮士了 随便吧
Here comes the big rant about hippies, go ahead.
说实话
To tell the truth,
我对这些人只有同情
I have nothing but pity for those people.
从什么时候开始的
Yeah, since when?
从他们六九年像羔羊一样被屠♥杀♥的时候
Since they were slaughtered like lambs back in '69.
我不是说伍德斯托克大屠♥杀♥
Look, I'm not saying the Woodstock Massacre
是他们的错
was their fault,
但他们也有错
but it wasn't not their fault either.
妈妈 谢谢你的三明治
Mom, thanks for the sandwiches!
什么
Wha--
历史出问题了
There's something wrong with history.
不是诺拉 嗨
Not Noras. Hi!
不是诺拉
Not Nora, not Nora...
绝对不是诺拉
definitely not Nora.
雷 我真的不想听你的内心对话
Ray, I really don't need to hear your inner dialogue.
对不起 我只是在害怕
Sorry, I'm just-- I'm--I'm--I'm nervous,
还有失望 她怎么能这么没心没肺
and upset. I mean, how could she be so heartless?
不是故意说双关语的
Pun not intended.
她爸爸之前的确把她献给了敬爱恶魔的邪教
Well, her father did give her over to a demon-loving cult so.
-诺拉·达克在这里 -莎拉
- Nora Darhk is here? - Sara?
你在伍德斯托克干吗
Hey, what are you doing at Woodstock?
可能和你们一样
Probably the same thing as you are,
在找历史出错的原因
looking for whatever is messing with history.
我刚看到琼·贝兹在和卡洛斯·桑塔纳说话
I think I just saw Joan Baez talking to Carlos Santana.
伍德斯托克
Woodstock--
-发生了屠♥杀♥ -内特 你也在这
- Turns into a massacre. - Nate! You're here too?
是啊 伙计
Yeah, buddy.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what is going on?
伍德斯托克在人们心目中
Woodstock is no longer remembered
不再是宣传爱与和平的三日活动
as three days of peace and love,
而成了嬉皮士文化的帷幕
but instead, the end of the hippie movement.
来自幸存者的报道都很粗略
Reports from survivors are sketchy at best.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表