剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
没事 他们只是在逗你
Nothing, they're just teasing you.
你是我的盖瑞小熊
You're my Gar-bear.
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
好吗
Okay?
#天眼软件是推特的热门话题
#EyesApp is trending on Twitter
落后于侃爷的出人意料专辑和洗澡的猫
below Kanye's surprise album and a cat getting a bath.
有多少下载量
Mm. How many downloads?
只有两千 帕尔默先生
Only 2,000, Mr. Palmer.
现在的新闻变换得太快了
News cycle is so fast these days,
要突出重围很难
it's hard to cut through all the noise.
但是怪物袭击首都
But a monster attack on the capital
会占据头条好几周
will dominate the headlines for weeks.
然后怎么样
And then what?
更多人会下载某个软件
More people will download some app?
这就是你的大计划吗
That's your big plan?
没错 是的
Why, yes, it is.
亲爱的
Ah! My love.
你能不能护送我们的客人去牢房♥呢
Would you please escort our guest to a cell?
我们走吧 亲爱的
Let's go, dearie.
尼禄没说要关你进哪间牢房♥
Neron didn't say which containment cell to put you in.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为你也是女巫
Because you're a fellow witch,
我想我们可以互相帮忙
and I think we can help each other.
蒙娜
Mona?
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
不好
I've been better.
记住 只要召唤仙女教母 我就会出现
Remember, I'm just a "Fairy Godmother" away.
相信我 我们在这很安全
Trust me, we'll be safe here.
我们在哪
Where are we?
在我童年的家
My childhood home.
你不是在反乌托邦城市里长大的吗 Z
I thought you grew up in a dystopian city, Z.
你还有游泳池
You had a pool?
几年后 天眼会会利用人们对超能力者
In a couple years, A.R.G.U.S. will use people's growing fear
日益增长的恐惧来夺取控制权
of meta-humans to seize control.
当然 对我们穆♥斯♥林♥来说雪上加霜
Of course, it didn't help that we were Muslim.
2021年 我们被迫搬到贫民区
We were forced to move to a ghetto district in 2021.
人类太容易受人控制
Humans are so easy to manipulate.
只要给他们看可怕的食人魔或是危险超能力者
I mean, you just show them a scary ogre or a dangerous meta,
他们就会发疯
they just go barmy.
暂时还是没法进入天眼软件
Haven't even been able to get into the Eyes app yet
因为服务条款太长了
because the terms of service are so long.
没人愿意去看
No one bothers reading those.
这是恶魔软件 我要好好阅读条款
It's a demon app. I'm gonna read the fine print.
不敢相信就剩下我俩了
I can't believe it's just us left.
我俩从一开始就知道
I mean, you and I both knew from the start
冲进局里简直是疯了
that it was madness to storm the Bureau.
-天啊 -什么
- Oh, my God. - What?
Z
Z?
在新奥尔良
In New Orleans,
约翰说尼禄需要更多的灵魂才能控制地狱
John said Neron needed more souls to take over hell.
这里写了作为回报
Here it says in exchange for the service,
用户同意将自己的灵魂
the user agrees to forfeit their eternal soul
永久奉献给恶魔尼禄
to the demon Neron.
什么 你是说
What, you're saying that anyone
所有下载这个应用的人都会下地狱
who downloads the app is going to hell?
是的
Yeah.
真是疯了
Oh, that is mental.
这个小仙女在蛋奶酥周围
This little fairy was causing quite the fray
吵闹个不停呢
around the soufflé.
我知道有个地方
I think I know
正适合你 女士
just the place for you, madame.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
扎莉 查理 求你们告诉我有所发现
Hey, Z, Charlie, please tell me you have something.
我们发现尼禄的应用是用来收集灵魂的
Well, we figured out Neron's app is a way to collect souls.
-太疯狂了 -是啊 还有更疯狂的
- That's crazy. - Yeah, it gets crazier.
为了煽动恐惧 增加应用的下载数
To drum up fear and increase downloads of his app,
我们认为他可能在计划一场怪物袭击
we think he may be planning a monster attack.
好的 我们会拖住盖瑞
Okay, well, we'll stall Gary,
但你得把那些怪物
but you got to get every single one of those monsters
从时间调查局弄出去
out of the Time Bureau.
我就怕你要这么说
I was afraid you were gonna say that.
-你在和谁说话 莎拉 -什么
- Who are you talking to, Sara? - What?
盖瑞 宝贝 宝宝 宝里个宝
Gary! Baby, bubby, bubelah.
这个世界充满了麻烦
There's a whole big world of problems.
尼禄和你的仙女教母
You know, Neron and your Fairy Godmother,
他们并不是你的朋友 不过...
they're not really your friends, but...
你知道谁是你的朋友吗
Do you know who your friends are?
这些人
These guys.
你是想跟我扯关系吗
Are you trying to schmooze me?
感觉不错 对吧
Feels good, right?
感觉有点假
Uh, actually, it feels a little false.
盖瑞 你是我们的朋友
Gary! You are our friend.
我们会对一个临时传奇说谎吗
I mean, would we lie to an interim Legend?
你看吧 就是这样
Ah, you see, that's just it,
因为我不是个临时传奇
because I'm not an interim Legend.
你只是为了把我用作诱饵才许诺的
You just promised me that to use me as bait.
你知道吗 盖瑞
You know what, Gary?
在你把我们当成人♥质♥的情况下
It's a little hard to feel sorry for you
我们很难对你感到抱歉
when you're holding us all hostage.
你还是不懂
You're not getting it.
一直以来 塔比瑟都在试图利用我伤害你
This whole time, Tabitha has been trying to use me to hurt you.
而我只是想和你们一起玩
All I wished was for us to hang out.
我是想保护你们
I was trying to protect you.
我懂的 我不酷
I get it. I'm not cool.
但我也不应该被当成个笑话
But I don't deserve to be treated like a joke.
所以现在
So, now...
现在变笑话的是你们了
now the joke's on you.
-他在说什么 -仙女教母
- What's he talking about? - Oh, Fairy Godmother!
是 小宝贝
Yes, my pet?
米克觉得他是个硬汉
Mick thinks he's a tough guy,
但我觉得他是个巨婴
but I think he's a big baby.
内特 他从来没被欺负过
And Nate, who's never been bullied a day in his life,
欢迎来体验我的高中生活
welcome to my high-school years.
莎拉和艾娃
And, Sara and Ava,
酷女孩和班长
the cool girl and the class president,
你知道我想要你们为我做什么吗
you know what I want you to do for me?
跳舞
Dance!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
快一点
Faster!
盖瑞 停下来
Gary, stop it!
再快点
Faster!
查莉 我明白你很害怕
Charlie, I get that you're scared,
但队伍就靠我们了
but the team is counting on us.
我不害怕 只是把怪物从监狱放出来
I'm not scared. It's just, breaking the monsters out of the prison
是个很多人一起做
is a multiple-person job.
-你可以变成很多人 -扎莉 我是能
- You can be multiple people. Look, Z, yeah, I can,
只有一小会 但你知道吗
for a second, and you know what?
这是有后果的
It takes its toll.
我有可能被关回监狱里
Now, I could end up back in prison
或者更糟的 死掉
or even worse, dead.
天眼会找上我家时
When A.R.G.U.S. came for my family,
我的弟弟贝哈德让我跑
my brother, Behrad, told me to run.
然后我跑了
And I did.
我一直没有原谅自己
I've never forgiven myself.
你以后也不会的
You won't either.
我们改变不了我家人的未来
We can't change my family's future,
但我们现在能救他们
but we can save their present.
扎莉·贾恩 进屋前记得脱鞋
Zari Jaan, make sure you take your shoes off before you go in.
-我知道 -查莉
- I know. - Charlie?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表