剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
这是什么蛋
What kind of egg is that?
这是一枚龙蛋
It's a dragon egg.
扫描中
你被尼禄附体了
Okay, you got possessed by Neron.
我停不下来
I can't stop!
我放弃了 听到了吗 尼禄
I give up. Do you hear me, Neron?
放过内特 我会让你附身于我
Spare Nate and I'll let you have me.
-尼禄 -我可以让你再次完整
- Neron? - I can make you whole again.
-我的乳♥头♥ -盖瑞 不
- My nipple. - Gary, no!
诺拉 我需要你的帮助
Nora, I need your help.
我请求你以时间调查局一员的身份
I am asking you to face another demon
对付另一个恶魔
as a member of the Time Bureau.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
唐那山口 冰河世纪
看也该看够了
All right, enough of the sightseeing.
可以走了吗
Can we go now?
其实我已经精疲力尽了 伙计
I'm a bit knackered, to be honest with you, mate.
我们不是来旅游的 约翰
We're not here as tourists, Johnny.
你想用戏剧化的方式
Ah, right, you're gonna get rid of me
把我解决了
in some dramatic fashion.
你动作快点 好吗
Get on with it, will you?
我不会杀了你 现在时机未到
I'm not gonna kill you. Not yet, anyway.
-我需要你的帮助 -真的假的
- I need you for a favor. - Is that right?
你得帮我打开通往地狱的通道
Mm, I need you to open up a doorway to hell.
你怎么不早说
Oh, right. Well, why didn't you say so?
我很乐意帮你在这
I will gladly open up a vortex right here
打开通往彼岸的漩涡
and give you the old heave-ho to the great beyond.
通道不是为我准备的 约翰
The door is not for me, Johnny.
是从彼岸将某人带回来
It's to bring someone here from the other side.
塔比瑟 这就对了
Tabitha. Ah, that's right.
如果她直接穿过这个通道
If she comes straight through the doorway,
她就不需要附身在别人身上
she doesn't need a human vessel.
你这个恶魔的痴呆脑袋
And what in that demented demon brain of yours
凭什么认为我会帮你打开这个通道
makes you think that I'm going to open a vortex for you, eh?
我不像盖瑞 我乳♥头♥完好无损
Unlike Gary, I've still got both my nipples,
你可没有跟我讲条件的筹码
so you don't have much to bargain with.
话说回来
Speaking of which,
你对那笨蛋做了什么
what have you done with the Muppet?
盖瑞他没事
Gary's just fine.
他回到了时间调查局继续工作
He's back at the Time Bureau taking care of business.
时间调查局总部 2019年
诺拉 你能做到的
Okay, Nora, you can do this.
只要 保持正常
Just... be normal.
你能保持正常
You can be normal.
因为你本身就很正常
'Cause you are normal.
-下一个 -怎么这样
- Next. - Come on!
这是你身份证的照片吗
That's your ID picture?
他们不让我重新照一张
They wouldn't let me retake it.
没那么糟糕吧 我看看
Oh, it can't be that bad. Let me see.
要么就用你在通缉令上的照片
Uh, maybe we'll just use your photo from the wanted poster.
你的身份证马上就做好了
So your ID is in process.
我会帮助你完成入职培训
And you have me to help you with your orientation.
万事俱备 就只剩下这个
All that's left is this.
这是什么
What the hell's that?
这是你入职前要填写的文件
It's your start paperwork.
不会吧 我该出去搜寻雷的下落
No, I should be out looking for Ray.
不用填这些乱七八糟的东西了吧
I really have to fill all this out?
我知道 我知道 诺拉
I know. I know, Nora.
在我们掌握尼禄的下落之前
But until we have a line on Neron,
只能耐心等待
there's really nothing we can do.
我和你实话实说 诺拉
And let's be honest, Nora.
你是有案底的人
You have a storied history here.
你需要证明自己的团队合作精神
I need you to prove that you can be a team player.
祝你好运
Have fun.
你知道吗 诺拉
Oh, and you know what, Nora?
我真的 真的为你感到骄傲
I'm really, really proud of you.
欢迎来到调查局
Welcome to the Bureau.
夏普局长 你终于回来了
Director Sharpe. I've been waiting for you.
盖瑞 跟你说了 上班时间
Gary, I told you, no playing with my chair
不准玩我的椅子
until after hours.
游戏结束了
Oh, playtime's over.
把门关上
Shut the door.
我们要好好谈谈
We need to talk.
明日传奇
第四季第十四集
如果尼禄想杀了约翰
If Neron wanted John dead,
他早就动手了
he would have killed him on the spot.
他肯定需要约翰为他做些什么
He must need something from him.
在他如愿以偿之前必须找到他们
We have to find them before he can get what he wants.
谁知道他以雷的名义在做些什么
Who knows what he's doing in Ray's name...
或对纯素食吃有机黄油的身体做些什么
or his perfectly grass-fed organic butter body?
西装头还在不在
If Haircut's even there.
我们不确定雷的意识是否存在
We don't know that Ray is gone.
大家深呼吸 吉迪恩在调查中
Look, everybody just breathe. Gideon's already on it.
我已将魔法检测器
I've attuned the magic-o-meter
调到了康斯坦丁的频道
to Constantine's frequency.
当他使用能力的时候 就能锁定他的位置
When he uses his abilities, I can zero in on his location.
定位之前我们该做些什么
And what do we do till then?
-降压猛食 -喝到醉
- Stress eat. - Drink.
你们以前都是怎么熬过来的
Yeah, how'd you lot survive until now?
在收到警报前 我们只能静观其变
Look, until we get an alert, we wait.
对 只能坐以待毙
Right, we wait.
我去理一理思路
I gotta go clear my head.
你觉得我们被召集是有何事
What do you think this is about?
最近发生了这么多事
With everything that's been going on,
我猜夏普局长是准备制定进攻计划
I bet Director Sharpe is about to lay down the plan of attack.
我召集大家来是想花点时间
I've gathered you here because today we're setting time aside
进行一次业绩评估
to conduct performance reviews.
但是这次 我认为最好是
But this time, I thought it would be useful
让你们接受同事的评估
if you were assessed by one of your peers,
盖瑞·格林探员
Agent Gary Green.
盖瑞
Gary?
开什么玩笑
Seriously?
谢谢 小可爱
Thanks, doll.
宝贝们 最近过得如何
How are my babies doing?
我们先聊几句
Let's rap for a sec.
盖瑞现在变酷了吗
Is Gary cool now?
不可能
That's impossible.
我知道业绩评估乏味无趣
Now, I know performance reviews can be quite a drag,
但是今年情况大不相同 因为你们有
but this year's gonna be different 'cause you've got
超级探员盖瑞·格林与你们相伴
superagent Gary Green in your corner.
不必紧张
So no need to stress...
除非违规者在西装下显得格外迷人
unless your infraction is looking too good in that suit.
瑞丝探员懂我的意思
Agent Reyes knows what I'm talking about.
我的天 我觉得她刚着迷了
Oh, my God. I think she just swooned.
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
那么我会跟各位探员单独面谈
So I'll be meeting with agents one-on-one,
你们等着我叫名字
and, uh, wait till I call your name.
期待能享受高质量的面对面时间
Looking forward to some good face time.
艾娃 你确定现在是做
Ava, are you sure this is the best time
业绩评估的好时候吗
for performance reviews?
没有比现在更合适评估我们探员
There's no better time to assess the performance
表现能力的时刻了
of our operation.
但你觉得盖瑞有资格
But are you sure Gary's qualified for...
去执行吗
responsibilities?
当然了 蒙娜
Of course, Mona.
我们有盖瑞·格林就够了
Gary Green is all the man we need.
哎呀 你这刀还真是大的吓人哦
Oh, my, what a big, scary knife you've got.
我宁愿被切成片也不会屈服于你
I'd sooner be filleted than do your bidding.
这刀不是为你准备的
This knife is not for you.
是为雷蒙德的
It's for Raymond.
人类的躯体很有趣
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表