剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
See, you do things like that,
想要帮你可不容易 盖瑞
and it makes it very hard to help you, Gary.
好了 传奇们
All right, Legends.
下一站"星噢尔良"
Next stop, "N'awlins."
我们有个连环杀手逃亡者 还是个怪咖
We have a Fugitive serial killer, and it's a weird one.
是啊 这里说所有的受害者
Yeah, it says here that all of the victims
都是金发富婆
were wealthy blonde ladies
在反锁的卧室里被捅死
stabbed to death inside their locked bedrooms.
真吓人
Spooky.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
金发富婆在反锁的室内被杀
Blondes killed in locked rooms.
这是尖刺麦克的手法
That's the MO of Mike the Spike.
我会不会在你衣柜里找到谋杀线索板
Am I gonna find a murder board in your closet?
新奥尔良是个烂城
New Orleans is a crap town.
不过什么都比你那烦人玩意强
Although anything's better than that tush tickler.
这个吗
This?
警♥察♥认定是
Well, the cops pinned it
巫毒女祭司玛利亚·拉沃
on voodoo priestess Marie Laveau,
神秘杀手被捕
生活在1856年唯一有法力的有色人种女性
one of the only women of color with power living in 1856.
震惊啊 震惊
Surprise, surprise.
你偷了我的日记 黄鼠狼
You stole my diary, weasel.
你是说你从我箱子里顺走的那个吗
Oh, you mean the one that you nicked from my trunk?
是那一个对吧
That one, eh?
先生们 先生们 先生们
Gentlemen. Gentlemen, gentlemen.
我"以胡子名义"请你们冷静下
I "Mustache" you both to calm down.
别挡着我
Get out of my way,
不然我就把你嘴上那撇毛打掉
otherwise I'll knock that fur ball off your lip.
我没收了日记
I confiscated the diary.
现在是时间调查局的财产了
It's Time Bureau property now.
别担心 罗里
Don't worry, Rory.
格里玛会永远在她所属的地方
Garima will always be right where she belongs.
你的想象里
In your imagination.
格里玛
Garima...
罗里 听着
Rory, look.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
艾娃只是在做本职工作
Ava was just doing her job,
也正是我们其他人应该学习的
which is exactly what the rest of us need to do.
雷和米克 我们保护首个被逃亡者杀害的人
Ray, Mick, we're gonna protect the Fugitive's first victim,
狄迪·萧伯纳女士
Miss Didi Charbonnet.
她今天下午要办一个派对
She's hosting a party this afternoon.
约翰 我需要你去和拉沃聊聊
John, I need you to talk to Laveau.
查出她是怎么卷入这一切的
Find out how she's mixed up in all this.
-我和他一起去 -好
- I'll go with him. - Yeah.
我可喜欢巫毒了
I love me some voodoo.
很好 扎莉 你跟他们出任务
Great. Zari, you're on their mission.
你直接说二队就行了
You can just say the B-team.
不 这里没有
No, there's no...
这里没有所谓的二队
There's no such thing as B-team.
但是却有所谓的一队
But there is such thing as an A-team.
让好时光开始吧
Laissez les bons temps rouler!
新奥尔良
1856年
漂亮的头巾 大热门
Belles calas, toutes chaudes!
这里根本不像是美国啊
Wow, this doesn't even look like America.
确实不是
Oh, it's not.
这里可是新奥尔良 宝贝
This is New Orleans, baby.
你之前来过这里吗
You've been here before?
继伦敦之后 世上最棒的城市
After London, best city in the world.
看看这人类的大染缸吧
I mean, just look at this hodgepodge of humanity.
这里正适合随便选张脸
It's the perfect place to pick a face
然后尽情放纵
and just have some fun.
皇家街
约翰
John?
你还好吗
You okay?
没事没事 就只是...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just, uh...
这城市激起了一些回忆 仅此而已
This city just brings back memories, is all.
康斯坦丁先生
Monsieur Constantine.
你能跟我来一下吗
Would you come with me, please?
我可不习惯就这样
Yeah, I'm not really in the habit
跟着陌生人回家 伙计
of going home with strangers, mate.
最起码最近不是了
At least not recently.
不会又来了吧
Not again.
什么
Oh, what...
不好
Oh, no.
这可不好
This is not good.
该死的新奥尔良
Bloody New Orleans!
拉沃女祭司
Ah, Priestess Laveau.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, cheers, love.
你让我省了去找你的麻烦
You saved me the trouble of finding you.
这搞得有点太夸张了
That was a little bit theatrical,
说实话 不过
to be honest with you, but then again,
我确实喜欢来一点戏剧性
I do appreciate a flair for the dramatic.
停下
Arretez.
你有属于我的东西
You have something of mine.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, I have no idea what you're on about.
你一到达新奥尔良我就感觉到了
I felt its presence as soon as you arrived in New Orleans.
这枚勋章是纪念圣马龙的
This medallion honors Saint Marron,
逃跑奴隶们的守护神
the patron saint of runaway slaves.
现在 你对束缚有什么了解吗 亲爱的
Now, what do you know about bondage, mon cher?
在本地酒吧给我买♥♥杯酒
Buy me a pint at the local pub,
我可以告诉你很多 亲爱的
and I'll tell you all about it, love.
你什么都不需要说
You don't have to say a thing.
我回来了 这一次
I am back, and it is time
轮到我来为你做早餐了
for me to cook you breakfast.
英式早餐全餐马上来
One full English coming up.
早啊 约翰
Hey, Johnny.
戴兹 你...
Dez, you, uh...
你需要离开这里
you have to leave town.
追我的这个东西
This thing that's after me,
不是普通的恶魔
it's no ordinary demon.
这勋章在我家里传了好几代
This medallion has been in my family for generations.
上边附满了保护咒语
It's imbued with a protection spell.
拿去吧 约翰
Take it, Johnny.
只要你保证
As long as you promise
会离开这里
to leave town.
只要等到我把这里的麻烦解决掉 好吗
It's just until I get this mess sorted out, all right?
好的 好的
All right. All right.
我的曾曾孙
My great-great-grandson.
他一定很爱你才会给你这勋章
He must have loved you to give you my medallion.
你爱他吗
Did you love him?
有人看到逃亡者的首个受害者了吗
Does anyone have eyes on the Fugitive's first victim?
中间那个烦人金发女
Annoying blonde on the middle.
那就是狄迪·萧伯纳
That's Didi Charbonnet.
很好 盯住她
Good. Stay with her.
吉迪恩说
According to Gideon,
谋杀会在一小时内发生
the murder is going to happen within the hour.
哪个逃亡者会跑去捅女人
What kind of Fugitive stabs a woman?
我倒是有个想捅死的女人
I know a woman I could stab.
和莎娃同尾韵
Rhymes with Shava.
罗里 别惹事
Rory, play nice.
别担心 我知道怎么对抗白♥痴♥
Don't worry, I can handle myself against the cretin.
随你便 男人裤
Whatever, man-pants.
我知道你现在很生艾娃的气
Look, I know you're mad at Ava right now,
但她是对的
but she's right.
那日记不是玩具
The diary is not a toy.
格里玛能帮我写作
Garima helped me write.
你能对她好一点吗 求你了
Would you just try to be nice to her, please?
为了我
For me?
各位 注意下门口猥琐的红发人
Guys, keep an eye on the creepy ginger by the door.
收到
Copy that.
发现疑似逃亡者的信♥号♥♥
We have a possible Fugitive alert.
吉迪恩 找不到约翰 也联♥系♥不上他
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表