剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Nate, you shouldn't have come.
雷 出什么事了
Ray, what's going on?
你得走 你不能让我靠近...
You should leave. You can't let me get near--
雷 你在说什么
Ray, what are you saying?
你最近一直好奇怪
You been acting so weird lately.
我还以为我们是兄弟
Thought we were bros.
不是我
It's not me.
不 你看 是尼...
No, see, it's N--
是尼...
It's Ner--
什么很近
What's near?
-有人在附近吗 -不是
- Somebody's nearby? - No.
好了 各位 都过来
All right, people, gather around.
文森特 这是什么意思
Vincent? What's the meaning of this?
是我找到的
I found it.
把金蛋给我
Hand over the egg.
功劳应该归我
I should get credit for it!
金蛋是我的成就 它属于我
The egg is my accomplishment. It belongs to me.
所有人关于金蛋的记忆都会被抹去
Everyone's memory of the egg is about to be erased,
所以别费力气了
so don't get too bent out of shape.
别急
Not so fast.
终于 金蛋是我们的
Finally, the egg is ours.
老天 这些人
Oh, man, these guys.
我是雷 但手腕不是我的
I'm Ray, the wrist of me isn't.
内特 你得离开这里
Nate, you have to get out of here.
-你得离开 -我不会离开你的 兄弟
- You have to leave. - I won't leave you, buddy.
好吧 你被尼禄附体了
Okay, you got possessed by Neron.
你必须走
You have to go.
他会让我杀了你
He's gonna make me kill you.
不会 因为我相信你 雷蒙德
No, because I believe you, Raymond,
你和他一样强
are stronger than he is.
内特 对不起
Nate, I'm so sorry.
为什么 为什么打我
Why-- why are you hitting me?
停不 下来
Can't--stop--
我们是兄弟
We're bros!
我们是兄弟没错
We are bros!
不要 不要
No, no, no...
不要
No!
好吧 我放弃了
Okay, I give up!
我放弃了 听到了吗 尼禄
I give you up, do you hear me, Neron?
我放弃了
I give up!
放过内特 我会让你...
Spare Nate and I'll let you--
我会让你附身于我
I'll let you have me.
向我保证你不会伤害他
Just promise me you won't hurt him,
我就不会反抗
and I won't resist.
成交
Deal.
有一个自愿的宿主真不错
It's nice to have a willing host.
但是 承诺就是承诺
But... A promise is a promise.
-我们必须抢到那个蛋 -这就去
- We gotta get that egg. - On it.
好吧 你是我的了
Okay, I got you.
看到我的挥鞭技能了吗
See that whip skills?
是的 我想到约会之夜要做些什么了
Yeah, it gave me an idea for date night.
出来吧 别害羞
Oh, come on, now, don't be shy.
你迟到了 约翰
You're a little late, Johnny.
我已经取代了快乐老雷
I've, uh, sort of taken over jolly old Ray.
看来你的动作变慢了
So you've lost a step.
这就是凡人的通病
That's the thing about mortals.
他们老得太快了
They age so quickly.
但不必担心 约翰
But don't worry, Johnny.
我不会让你年老而死
I won't let you die of old age.
是啊
Yeah, well, uh,
我或许老了一点 伙计 但是
I might be a little older, mate, but
但一路走来 我学会了不少招术
I've picked up a few tricks along the way.
这招是玛利亚·拉沃的
And that one's from Marie Laveau.
可爱的招术
Cute trick.
但我们都知道你坚持不了多久
But we both know you won't be able to hold it for long.
你是个寄生虫
You're a parasite.
我会将你从雷·帕尔默身上分离
And I will separate you from Ray Palmer.
盖瑞 你去哪里了
Oh, Gary. Where have you been?
我在实验室里躲着
Uh, I was hiding in the lab,
然后听见了响声
then I heard noises.
好的 去拿我的工具箱来
Yeah, well, go and get my steamtrunk,
我们可以立即驱赶这个恶魔
and we can exorcise this demon right now.
该死的 盖瑞
Damn it, Gary,
现在别像个倒霉的白♥痴♥一样
now is not the time for you to be standing around like some
站在这里
hapless idiot.
我不能一直困住这个混♥蛋♥
I can't hold this bastard forever.
快行动
Do it now!
向你有这么多要求 不是吗 盖瑞
Demands a lot from you, doesn't he, Gary?
但他有为你做过什么
But what has he ever done for you?
我 相反 给你带来了一份礼物
I, on the other hand, brought you a gift.
去吧 打开它
Go ahead. Open it.
不不不
No-no-no-no-no-no.
不要接受它的任何东西 盖瑞
Oh, don't accept anything from him, Gary.
我的乳♥头♥
My nipple.
盖瑞 听我说 你身上的那部分
Gary, listen to me, that part of you,
已经属于地狱了
it belongs to Hell now.
好吗 不要受它的诱惑
All right? Don't let it seduce you.
就像约翰引诱你成为独角兽诱饵那样
The same way John seduced you into being unicorn bait?
它真漂亮
It's beautiful.
它被诅咒了
It's cursed.
现在赶紧远离它 你这个大笨蛋
Now back away from it, you bloody fool.
它属于你 盖瑞
It belongs to you, Gary.
拜托 盖瑞 冷静思考下你在做什么
Come on, Gary, think about what you're doing, all right?
不要屈服于它的诱惑
Don't give in to its temptation.
我表现如何
How'd I do?
时间笨蛋 你在这干嘛呢
Time dweeb! The hell are you doing here?
-我该怎么办 -闭嘴 盖瑞
- What do I do? - Shut up, Gary.
我已经厌倦了当受气包
I'm tired of being a doormat.
盖瑞 不
Gary, no!
做得好 格林先生
Well done, Mr. Green.
我又是完整的了
I'm whole again.
全部系统重新上线
All systems back online.
扎莉 你刚刚的身手不错
So, Zari, some big moves back there.
-是啊 你刚才真的很勇敢 -谢谢
- Yeah, you were really brave. - Thanks.
那你为什么不敢对内特进行下一步发展
So why are you scared to make a move on Nate?
内特
Nate.
发生了什么事
What happened?
他在哪里
Where is he?
谁
Who?
雷
Ray.
尼禄附身他了
Neron's got him.
莎拉 你好呀
Sara, hey!
我们送你一个浪漫展的可回收手提袋
We got you a collectible Romanti-Con tote bag.
-谁死了 -是啊 发生了什么
- Who died? - Yeah, what's going on?
我有个坏消息
I have some bad news.
跟你说了我没事
I told you, I'm fine.
她很稳定 局长
She's stable, Director.
-谢谢 -艾娃 你不应该在这里的
- Thank you. - Ava, you shouldn't be here.
你应该搜遍时间线上的每分每秒来找到雷
You should be scouring every second of the timeline for Ray.
我们说话的同时 探员已经在行动了
Agents are on it as we speak.
他为什么要做那种事
Oh, why did he do that?
听着 我知道你经历了许多
Look, I know you've been through a lot,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
我的帮助
My help?
为什么
Why?
因为不管我派了多少探员追踪尼禄
Because no matter how many agents I send after Neron,
没有一人可以做到你能做的
none of them can do what you do,
没有一人拥有你有的法力 诺拉
none of them, have the powers you have, Nora.
而且我信任你
And I trust you.
诺拉·达克 我请求你对付另一个恶魔
Nora Darhk, I am asking you to face another demon,
但这次 我请求你以
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表