剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I'd probably say that someone must have given Nora
她死去父亲的时空石
her dead father's Time Stone.
还有就是 那某个人这么做肯定是
And furthermore, that someone must have done it
希望她能够过上一个崭新的生活
in hopes that she would turn over a new leaf in life.
听起来那个人忘记了诺拉有多么
Sounds like that someone forgot about Nora's serious
缺乏道德 杀人只是她的一宗罪
lack of ethics--around a murder, for one...
但那个人肯定非常宽容
But that someone must have had a really big heart
才会给她第二次机会
to give her a second chance.
你是个好人 雷·帕尔默
You're a good guy, Ray Palmer.
-好了 我得走了 -别啊
- Okay, I gotta go. - No, no, no...
我得回船上去了
Yes, I gotta get back to the ship.
传奇们可不习惯假期
The Legends aren't used to being on furlough.
别这样 他们休息一晚上没事的
Come on, they will be fine for one night.
再说 我希望你和你的队伍
Besides, I was hoping that you and your team
能在2018年待久一点
would be spending more time here in 2018.
但更主要的是 你知道的...
But mostly, you know...
你 和我一起
You, with me...
在这间公♥寓♥
In this apartment.
艾娃·夏普
Ava Sharpe.
你是想包养我吗
Are you trying to make a kept woman out of me?
什么 不是 我怎么敢
What? No! I wouldn't dare.
我只是...
I'm... just...
想说 你知道的
saying that, you know,
既然你们修复了时代错误
since you fixed all the Anachronisms
也许你不会介意被包
maybe you wouldn't mind being kept,
只是偶尔而已
just part of the time.
我很开心回到家就能见到你
It would be fun to come home to you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
刚才太蠢了
Oh, that was stupid.
你才回来
You just got back into town,
我就想拖住你
and here I am hitching the old U-Haul to the back of the Subaru.
-太蠢了 -没有
- It was stupid. - No, no.
不是的 我只是
Hey, it wasn't that. I'm...
我只是在想
I'm just thinking and...
我准备好更进一步了
I'm ready to take the next step.
我
I...
准备好
am ready
当局部被包养的女人
to be a partially kept woman.
太好了 过来
Yes! Come here.
好 不如你
Okay, so why don't you, uh,
再开一瓶香槟
rustle us up another bottle of champagne,
咱们正式庆祝一下
and let's make this thing official.
-没问题 -好
- That, I can do. - Yeah?
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
今晚真的不是
You know, tonight really isn't
庆祝的好时机 莎拉
a night for celebration, Sara.
黑暗袭来
The darkness, it's rising.
你要干什么 你什么意思
What are you doing? And what does that even mean?
你们决定拉开两个世界的幕布时
Mallus wasn't the only prisoner to escape
不只有马卢斯逃了出来
when you decided to pull back the veil between our worlds.
过去五个月
And yet for the past five months,
时间线确实没起波澜
the Timeline has been quiet.
如果你是想来看我
If you wanted to come and see me,
开口问就行了
all you had to do was ask.
对于不死的怪物
Five months is a blink of an eye
五个月不过眨眼而已
for an immortal monster.
莎拉 是你们捅的篓子
Look, this is your bloody mess, Sara,
所以别再跟你的情人缠绵腻歪了
so stop playing tiddlywinks with the missus
准备迎战吧
and get ready for the fight that's coming.
如果我现在就这样了呢
What if this is who I am now?
真的吗
Really?
这就是你
This is who you are?
披着一身毛绒 穿着毛绒粉拖鞋
Fuzzy throws and fluffy pink slippers?
我喜欢毛绒粉拖鞋
I like my pink fluffy slippers.
好了 团聚结束
Okay, reunion's over.
该走了
Time to go.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
很明显是某位殉难圣人的膝节骨
The knuckle bones of a martyred saint, obviously.
是能够探测出不属于我们世界的
They act as a divining rod able to detect the presence
物体存在的魔杖
of beings not belonging to our world.
过去五个月我的人一直在时间线上
My team spent the last five months scouring the Timeline
寻找你说的另一个神秘生物
for another one of your mystical creatures.
知道我们有什么发现吗 没有
You wanna know what we found? Nothing.
你怎么在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事 很好
Yeah, everything is great.
-我在跟莎拉说 -驱魔的事
- I was just telling Sara-- - About an exorcism
他明天得去乔治城驱魔
that he has to do tomorrow in Georgetown.
睡觉前还是别听这些为好
It's really nothing you wanna hear before bedtime.
欢迎再来 约翰
Come back again soon now, John.
可别害羞不敢按门铃哦
Don't be shy about that doorbell.
很快再见 夏普小妞
I'll be seeing you around, Sharpie.
我是该担心你的前任情人
Should I be worried about your ex-lover
闯进我的公♥寓♥ 还是
breaking into my apartment, or...
我觉得吧
Well, I thought that...
这是我们的公♥寓♥
this was our apartment.
你今天真油滑
You are smooth.
别忘了开香槟
Don't forget the bubbly.
该死
Bollocks.
米克 你怎么还在这
Mick, what are you still doing here?
机器还在转 我就不走
Machine's still spinning, and I'm still standing.
听着 给我也倒点吧
You know what? Hook me up with one of those.
既然我们修复了最后一个时代错误
Now that we fixed our last Anachronism,
时间调查局迟早会放我们自♥由♥
it's only a matter of time before the Bureau
但那样会乱成一团
puts us out to pasture, which blows,
因为我只擅长当传奇
because being a Legend was the only thing I was good at.
就你这样想吧
Well, speak for yourself.
我曾是个重犯
I was a great criminal.
至少我们拿到了酷炫的奖章
At least we got these cool medals.
其实奖章的事不能对外宣布
Actually, the medal has to remain top secret,
因为不能让人知道时间旅行
because no one can know about time travel,
所以我还是收回替你们保管吧
so I'll just take these back now for safe-keeping--
不如我和你去找点大事干吧
What do you say you and I find some real action?
米克 我完全同意
Mick, I am 100% down.
我也去
I'll come with.
早知道我可以叫辆滴滴
I could have just called us an Uber.
准备好去偷值钱货了吗
You ready to steal something pretty?
准备好了
Yeah.
小偷小摸挺好的
I could use some light theft.
你这是干什么 放春假吗
What is this, spring break?
我说的可是会被判重罪的事
I'm talking about a felony.
-赶紧上来 -知道吗 米克
- Now get in! - You know what, Mick?
如果我们要抢一户人家
If we're gonna rob a house,
那我们真该确认下那里值得偷的东西
we really should make sure there's stuff in there worth stealing.
我想我正好知道有这么一户人家
And I think I know just the neighborhood.
米克 等一下 你太暴♥力♥了
Mick, wait, wait, wait! You are so aggressive.
你为什么不找找后备钥匙
Why don't you look for a spare key?
-眼力不错 小美男 -嗯
- Good spotting, pretty. - Yeah.
我可是名副其实的犯罪头目
I'm a real criminal mastermind.
找到了
Bingo.
没错 我想上报一起抢劫案
Yes, I'd like to report a robbery.
你不能这么做
You will do nothing of the sort.
内特 很高兴见到你
Oh, Nate, it is so good to see you!
怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
米克 他们是我爸妈
Um, Mick... these are my parents.
我叫桃乐茜·海伍德
I am Dorothy Heywood;
你可以叫我小桃 你好
you can call me Dot. Hi.
这是我爸汉克
And uh, this is my dad, Hank.
亨利·海伍德
Henry Heywood.
我想我曾祖母的一座银质烛台
And I believe one of my great grandmother's silver candlesticks
跑到你的外套里去了
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表