剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
因为如果你杀了某个你爱的人
Because if you murder someone you love,
你的灵魂就是我的了
your soul will be mine.
发生了什么
What is happening?
-米克 来喝一杯吗 -洗衣服
- Oi, Mick, fancy a brew? - Laundry.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, sorry, sorry.
我去科学实验做实验室
I'll be in the science doing lab.
谁都别来打搅我 或是我的手
Nobody bother me or my hand.
西装头
Haircut!
这一团糟的是什么
What's all this ruckus?
我自己收拾
Hey, I got it.
这是给瑞贝卡·西尔弗的粉丝信吗
Is this fan mail for Rebecca Silver?
不 不是
No, it is not.
-拿来 给我 -这什么
- Here, give me that! - What--
"2万元诚邀瑞贝卡·西尔弗"
"An invitation for Rebecca Silver to reveal
"在2019浪漫展上揭露真身"
her identity at Romanti-Con 2019 for $20,000."
瑞贝卡不参加见面会
Rebecca doesn't do Cons.
好了 米克 我知道你不喜欢别人知道
Now, Mick, I realize that you don't like people knowing
你在兼♥职♥浪漫小说作家 但是...
that you moonlight as a romance novelist, but...
你看我像是个浪漫小说作家吗
Do I look like a romance novelist to you?
听着 别冲我发火
Oi, listen, don't you get mad at me.
这可是简单的一票 我们肯定要拿这钱
Now this is an easy score, and we're gonna get that money.
2万 怎么拿
20K. How?
我来当瑞贝卡 老弟
Well I'll be Rebecca, mate.
好了 第一页
Okay. Page one...
要等一下了
Will have to wait.
冒险家协会
纽约 1933年
好了 各位 我们有活了
All right, people, we've got a hit.
纽约 1933年
New York City, 1933,
冒险家协会
the Adventurers' Society.
不是吧
Shut the front door.
冒险家协会是什么
What's the Adventurers' Society?
是个考古学家与探险家们的俱乐部
It's a club for archaeologists and explorers.
基本上是历史中最酷的地方
It's basically the coolest place in history.
各位 这次任务一定会很棒
Guys, this is gonna be awesome.
内特 你来负责这次任务 和扎莉一起
Nate, you're running point on this one--with Zari.
真的吗
For real?
莎拉 我们之前没谈过这个
Sara, we did not discuss this.
放轻松 只是个清理工作
Look, relax, it's just a clean-up job.
他俩就行了
They'll do fine. -
好吧 找到逃亡者 逮捕他
Okay, find the fugitive, bring him in,
最好是安然无恙的
preferably in one piece.
快去吧
Now scram.
好
Yep.
你竟然愿意牺牲整个任务
You're willing to risk an entire mission
来搭红线
to play matchmaker?
那是肯定的
I sure am.
说实话 我看着有种"只是朋友"的感觉
Honestly, I'm getting a "Just friends" vibe.
我跟你赌20块钱他们在这任务里会好上
I bet you 20 bucks they hook up on the mission.
我跟你赌
I will take that.
你和我执行这个任务 肯定不会尴尬
You and I running this mission won't be weird at all.
是啊 肯定会非常平静
Yeah, it's gonna be super chill.
是啊
Yeah.
而且不是说莎拉和艾娃有事忙
And just because Sara and Ava are busy,
就代表其他人也都有事
doesn't mean everybody else is.
没错 我们去召队员吧
Yes. Let's rally the troops.
好
Yes.
雷蒙德 我们有正式的时间兄弟任务了
Raymond, we got a legit Time Bros mission.
什么 时间兄弟 是我们
What? Time--Time Bros, that's us.
你看 我这 我有些事情要做
Um, look, I just--I got some stuff I am doing here.
别这样 放下你那"唬学"
Come on, put the "Schmience" away.
我们有个魔法任务
We got a magic-blip.
你看 现在只有我和扎莉
Look, right now it's just me and Zari.
如果让我说实话
And if I'm being totally honest,
我俩之间有点尴尬
it's a little awkward between us.
所以我真的需要个帮手
So I could really use my wingman.
我这里在搞些有趣的东西
I was doing some interesting stuff here.
是和我有关系的东西
It's something that has to do with me...
忙着要研发解药给尼...
Busy working on a vaccine for N--nnn--
-做什么 -尼...
- For what? - Nnn--
你没事吧
You all right? -
-我明白了 -是吗 真的吗
- I got it. - You do--you do?
是关于诺拉的
This is about Nora.
我在这里讲着我和扎莉的事
I'm sitting here going on and on about me and Zari.
完全没有去思考你现在在经历的事情
I'm not even thinking about what you must be going through.
真对不起 做了个坏朋友
I am sorry for being a bad friend.
来抱一个
Bring it in.
你这什么半吊子的拥抱
What kind of punk-ass hug is that?
要全身投入 雷蒙德
Bring it all the way in, Raymond.
抱我
Hug me.
听着 不管你要干什么
Look, whatever you're working on,
你都一定能解决掉它
you're gonna kill it.
你绝对能一击致命
You're gonna absolutely murder it.
哎哟 雷
Ow, Ray.
是 这只是 我有时候喜欢做些
Yeah, I just, um, sort of sometimes like to do
任务前的按♥摩♥ 知道吗
a pre-mission message, you know?
就是出发之前活动下筋骨
Just to limber up before we get out in the field.
有点太过了
Little too much?
是啊
Yeah.
怎样 向瑞贝卡·西尔弗问好吧
Well? Say hello to Rebecca Silver.
试试这个
Try these.
完美
Ah! Perfect.
打扮不错
Nice getup.
所以你们听说了我们要去30年代吗
So you guys heard we're headed to the 30s?
-没有 -那你们要去了
- No. - Well, you are.
莎拉让内特和我带队
Sara put Nate and me in charge.
你和内特终于要...
Oh, you and Nate finally gonna...
啪啪
Boom-boom.
停 停
Stop, stop.
好了 这样吧
Okay. Guess what?
你在乘波号♥上 所以你要一起去
You're on the Waverider, so you're going.
逃生舰燃料是满的吧
Jumpship's got a full tank, though, yeah?
你要去哪里吗
Do you have somewhere to be?
你最好别问 亲爱的
Oh, best you don't pry, love.
就像我也不会问莎拉在你这里
Just like I'm not asking about that naughty little number
留下了多少件衣服
Sara left behind for you to wear.
去看看你的衣柜
Check your closet.
-罗里 你想要 -有计划
- Rory, do you wanna maybe-- - Plans.
好吧
Okay.
华盛顿特区 2019年
费城
纽约 1933年
不敢相信其他人都不能来这次任务
I can't believe everyone else bailed on the mission.
又要体验冒险家协会
More Adventurers' Society for us.
好了 我们行动吧
All right, let's do this.
-我来帮您 -谢谢
- Allow me. - Thank you.
我知道这件衣服很可笑
I--I know these costumes are totally ridiculous.
你看起来非常
You--you-- you look absolutely um...
可笑
Yeah, ridiculous.
这都是为了莎拉给我伪造的卧底身份
Uh, apparently it's all part of a cover story Sara gave me.
我是一个叫玛丽昂·雷文伍德的人
I'm someone named Marion Ravenwood.
等等
Wait.
等一下
Wait a second.
冒险家协会
小亨利·琼斯博士
这里说我是小亨利·琼斯博士
Well, it says here I am Dr. Henry Jones Jr.
考古学教授 神秘学专家
Professor of archaeology, expert in the occult,
怎么说来着
and how does one say this?
珍贵文物的拥有者
Obtainer of rare antiquities.
是印第安纳·琼斯
It's Indiana Jones. Yeah.
是莎拉设计好的
Sara set us up.
怎么说
What's that?
冒险家协会
Adventurers' Society,
其他人都不能来这次任务
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表