剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
什么
What?
不
Oh, no.
我去拿个扫把
I'll get a broom.
艾娃 等等
Ava, wait.
这些是小脚印吗
Are those tiny little footprints?
恶灵还活着
The Dybbuk is alive.
什么
What?
我们不能分开行动
Okay, we shouldn't split up.
恐怖电影的经典错误
Classic horror-movie mistake.
我们也没那么没用
Well, we're not exactly helpless.
好吧 我去把吉迪恩修好
Fine. I'll go fix Gideon.
我去把那个连环杀手捉出来
And I'm gonna go catch a serial killer!
你有点太兴奋了
You are way too excited about this.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
未知联♥系♥人
"接电♥话♥ 约翰"
约翰
John.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么找到我的
How the bloody hell did you find me?
约翰 你得停手
John, you have to stop this.
如果戴兹蒙德没被送到地狱去
If Desmond isn't dragged to hell
你又不和传奇一起行动
and you don't join the Legends,
可能会有一系列连锁反应
the effects could be cataclysmic.
尼禄没把戴兹送去地狱
Neron didn't drag Dez to hell.
是我
I did.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我让戴兹跑路 他瞒着我
When I told Dez to run, he went behind my back.
做了个交易来保护我
Made a deal to protect me.
以此换我一条命
In exchange for sparing my life,
戴兹把灵魂和尼禄绑在一起了
Dez had to bind his soul to Neron's.
不把戴兹一起送去地狱
I couldn't send Neron to hell
我就拿尼禄没办法
without sending Dez down with him.
约翰
Johnny?
约翰
Johnny.
约翰
Johnny!
不
No!
我亲手杀了自己爱的男人 为了什么
I killed the man I loved, and for what?
给新奥尔良多争取点时间吗
To buy New Orleans a little more time?
尼禄需要灵魂来接管地狱
Neron needs souls to take over hell,
记住我的话 他要来地球索命了
and mark my words, he is coming back to Earth to get them.
约翰 我们可以帮你
John, we can help you.
团队合作的话就省省吧
Yeah, spare the team bit, all right?
我是单干的
I work alone.
-你这么早就回来了 -对
- You back already? - Yeah.
戴兹 我已经回来了
Dez, I'm, ah, back already.
约翰
Hey, Johnny.
戴兹
Hey, Dez.
我去穿件衣服
I'm gonna get some clothes on.
它已经死了
It's dead.
恶灵肯定是找到了别的身体
The Dybbuk must have found another vessel.
船上还有别的娃娃吗 罗里
Is there another doll on the ship somewhere, Rory?
那他妈怎么回事
What the hell was that?
把出口封死
Block the exit.
不管是什么 它有一双小脚
Okay, so whatever it is, it has tiny little feet,
所以体型不会大
so it's not that big.
金发蠢妞
Ya dumb blonde!
大小不是关键
It's not size that matters,
如何使用才是关键
it's how you use it!
斯泰因教授
Professor Stein?
不 是麦克 你个蠢货
No! It's Mikey, you dick!
来
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
他去哪里了
Where is he?
真的是尖刺麦克
It really is Mike the Spike.
住手
Stop!
你们要带他去哪
Where are you taking him?
-是你 -我是生物维护助理协调员
- You. - I am the Assistant Coordinator of Creature Upkeep.
照顾魔法生物是我的职责
It's my job to take care of magical beings.
-现在不是了 -放了他
- Not for long. - Let him go!
我警告你
I'm warning you.
科南 不要
Konane, no!
你得离开
You have to go.
他们会杀了你的
They'll kill you...
你还好吗
You okay?
-麦克在上面 -尖刺麦克
- Mike's up there. - Mike the Spike?
对 他找到新的身体了
Yeah, and he's found a new vessel.
非常 非常棘手
Much, much worse.
等等
Hold on.
还有什么能比战前玩偶更棘手的
What could be worse than a creepy antebellum doll?
鸡蛋在哪里呢
Where are the eggs?
不是说你要做饭吗
Thought you said you were gonna cook.
对 我改主意了
Yeah, I changed my mind.
我穿好我们就出去吃
I'll finish getting dressed, and we can go out to eat.
那个...
You know, it's, uh...
说的不是早饭 戴兹
it's not about the breakfast, Dez.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你在干什么了
I see what you're doing.
你知道你问题出在哪吗 约翰
You know what your problem is, Johnny?
你觉得你不配幸福
You don't think you deserve to be happy.
戴兹 你对我的感觉就是个骗局
Dez, your feelings for me are a bloody lie, all right?
我只是想把你骗上♥床♥
See, I just wanted to get you into my bed,
但是我不想投入那么多精力 所以
but I couldn't be bothered to put the work in, so...
我对你施了真爱魔法
I used a love spell on you.
这是个笑话吗
This a joke?
恐怕不是
Afraid not, mate.
我真的很在乎你
I really care about you.
如果是你生活上出了什么问题
If there's something going on in your life,
跟我说实话就好
just be honest with me.
你知道吗
Yeah, do you know what?
我们之间的事 都不是真的
This thing between us? It isn't real.
一直都不是 从没存在过
It never was. It doesn't exist.
我勇敢地站出来了
I put myself out there like this,
你就是玩玩而已
and you're playing games?
你该走了
You should go.
对 你说得对 我该走了
Yeah, you're right. I should.
但这...
But this...
我们之间的事情
this thing between us?
这些是真的 约翰
This was real, Johnny.
莎拉 你收到了吗
Sara, do you read me?
约翰闯了大祸了
John's done something awful.
他还什么都没干呢
Well, he hasn't done anything yet.
我还是被困在这副躯体里
I'm still stuck in this form.
那是什么
What's that?
兄弟们 兄弟们
Guys! Guys, guys, guys!
我有紧急情况
I have a real emergency here.
马蒂
Marty!
去死吧 你个笨蛋
Die, you putz!
我讨厌玩偶
I hate puppets!
食我大...
Suck my--
炸了
Blast...
Z 快看
Oi, Z! Check this out!
我的法力又回来了
I got my powers back!
别生气 我又变成我自己了
Don't be mad, I'm myself again.
扎莉去哪了
Where's Zari?
扎莉
Zari?
我的妈呀
Oh, blimey.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表