剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
是我爸
That's my dad.
这肯定是机密政♥府♥项目
This must be one of his secret "Government projects"
而且他绝不会告诉我的
he could never tell me about.
我一生总认为
Yeah, my whole life,
我的法力是邪恶的
I always believed my power was evil.
诺拉·达克 举起手来
Nora Dark, hands up!
现在是时候让我为过去付出代价
It's time for me to pay for my past.
我只是相信她可以成为更好的人
I just believe she can be a better person.
-阿玛雅 -它只是看着像她
- Amaya. - It just looks like her.
变形者
She's a shape-shifter.
她还在适应她的新家
She's still adjusting to her knew home.
我会批准额外经费
I'm gonna green-light additional funding
以加速建好你的监禁设施
to fast-track the completion of your containment facility.
那是个恶魂吗
Is that a Kaupe?
真不敢相信你们这里竟然有魔法生物
I can't believe you guys have magical creatures here.
这简直是世界上最酷的地方
This is, like, the coolest place ever.
时间调查局总部
2018年
艾娃 我不会来太早了吧
Ava, hope I'm not too early.
叫我夏普局长
It's Director Sharpe.
你没来太早 蒙娜 你迟到了
And you're not early, Mona. You're late.
你不会要开除我吧 我怎么总被开除啊
Oh, no, are you firing me? Why does this always happen?
我不会开除你 蒙娜
I'm not firing you, Mona.
太棒了 我等不及要装饰我的小隔间
Awesome, because I cannot wait to decorate my cubicle.
这是《黄金女郎》里的萝丝
There's Rose from "Golden Girls."
她简直就是女权运动的先锋啊
She's, like, the OG of girl power.
-有没有 -没有
- Am I right? - No.
摘掉发夹和所有金属物件
Take that off and anything else that's metal.
这些玩具交给他们保管
Leave the toys with these guys.
你带进监禁区的一切都有可能
You do not want to bring anything into the containment unit
被当作武器用来对付你
that can be used as a weapon against you.
但萝丝人畜无害啊
But Rose couldn't hurt a fly.
你的工作就是喂养这些魔法囚犯
Your job is to feed our various magical detainees.
时间调查局的当务之急
Keeping these creatures secure
就是监管这些生物
is the Bureau's newest and highest priority.
你好啊 恶魂
Aloha, Kaupe.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
每个牢房♥都根据
Each cell is encoded
囚犯的基因标记编了码
with the captive's genetic signature,
可以让你在给他们提供餐饮的同时
allowing you to pass them provisions
实时保护你不被怪物伤害
all while keeping you safe from the monsters.
这地方得好好装饰一下
Well, this place definitely needs decorating.
既然是恶魂 那就来棵假棕榈树
Now, for the Kaupe, we're gonna need a palm tree,
-一些火山岩 -这里是监狱 蒙娜
- some volcanic rock-- - This is a prison, Mona,
不是它的家
not a home.
走吧
Let's go.
那些是我们的囚犯 不是我们的朋友
And they are our prisoners, not our friends.
尤其是最近捕获的这位要格外小心
Which is especially true of our most recent acquisition.
诺拉·达克
Nora Dark.
她是这些魔法生物中最卑鄙可耻的
Of all the creatures here, she's the most despicable.
你好 我是蒙娜
Hi, I'm Mona.
我是你们的魔法生物管♥理♥员♥
I'm your magical caretaker.
如果你在饮食上有什么要求
So if you have any dietary restrictions
或是其他特殊请求 尽管跟我说
or special requests, be sure to let me know.
这个送给你
you should have this.
是最近的新书 叫《渴望自♥由♥》
It just came out. It's called "Uncaged Desire."
实际上 有个忙你倒是可以帮我 蒙娜
Actually, there is something you can get me, Mona.
没问题 你说吧
Anything, just-- you name it.
少废话 别来烦我
Some peace...and quiet.
她刚给你上了非常宝贵的一课 蒙娜
I think you just learned a very valuable lesson, Mona.
别和囚犯交朋友
Don't fraternize with the prisoners.
我说过 别打搅
I told you, no interrup--
原来不是盖瑞
Well, you're not Gary.
洞察力满分
Perceptive.
这也不是工作鞋
And those are not work shoes.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
别跟我装腼腆
Don't play coy with me.
生日快乐 夏普局长
Happy birthday, Director Sharpe.
老天啊
Oh, sweet God. Um...
我不是很喜欢
You know that I don't normally like
庆祝生日 但是
to celebrate my birthday, but--
我来帮你改掉这个烂毛病 闭上眼睛
Well, I am here to fix that, so close your eyes.
什么
What?
-我让你闭上眼睛 -好 好
- I said close your eyes. - Okay. Okay.
准备好收你的生日礼物了吗
Are you ready for your birthday present?
准备好了
Yes.
我们真要在这做这些吗
Are we really doing this?
夏普局长 我们得谈谈
Director Sharpe, we need to talk.
好的 长官
Of course, sir.
我刚刚在 冥想
I-I was just, uh, meditating.
有个非常好的软件
There's this great app that--
好好冥想下这个
Meditate on this.
-我的天 -没错
- Oh, my God. - Exactly.
这些是乘波号♥船员近期的开销
These are expenses generated by the crew of the Waverider,
时间调查局的先锋
the tip of the Time Bureau spear...
你的传奇们
Your Legends.
你认为应该为他们增加预算
You said they were worth the additional funding.
我来给你读几条我最喜欢的项目预算
Let me refer you to some of my favorite line items.
1.35亿更换新的时间核心
$135 million for a new Timecore.
旧的那个怎么了
What was wrong with the old one?
里普炸掉了
Oh, well, um, Rip blew it up
他当时牺牲了自己拯救世界
when he sacrificed his life to save the world.
必要的牺牲可以理解
Sacrifice is right.
170万用于购置历史角色扮演的服装
$1.7 million for historical costumes.
他们购置的服装确实都很华丽
Well, admittedly, their costumes are flamboyant.
有一条项目预算 原话是
A line item for, and I quote,
"各种调味料" 各种吗
"Assorted condiments." Assorted?
总不能让我们的传奇们饿肚子吧 长官
No one ever accused the Legends of starving, sir.
要让我猜的话
If I didn't know any better,
你要么是和他们中的谁有一腿
I'd say you were in bed with the Legends.
要么就是这个莎拉·兰斯船长在耍你
Either that, or this Captain Sara Lance is simply screwing you.
什么 耍我 莎拉·兰斯
What? Screwing me-- Sara Lance?
长官 这是 这是不可能的
Sir, that is-- that is crazy.
我们不削减一些预算的话
Which is exactly what the Pentagon is going to call me
五角大楼一定会传呼我去问话的
unless we find a way to justify these numbers.
明白了 长官
Got it, sir.
我 听着
I--look,
我知道你的队伍应该拿到这笔钱
I know that your team is worth the money,
-但我 -我会和他们商量
- but I-- - I will talk to the team,
看能不能节省点开支
see if we can tighten our belts.
谢谢
Thank you.
我同意增加他们的预算
I increase their budget
好让他们修建魔法生物监禁设施
so they can build magical containment cells
方便抓捕囚禁这些生物
to start capturing these creatures.
但他们运行一艘时间飞船有九位数的赤字
Meanwhile, they're running a nine-figure deficit on a timeship.
好了 冷静下 汉克
Okay, take a deep breath, Hank.
你如果知道传奇们的英勇事迹
If you knew what the Legends did,
就能意识到这些钱花得物超所值
you'd realize they're--they're worth every single penny.
不如这样吧 我安排让你同行
Now, how about this? I'll set up a ride-along.
让你见其他成员和看我的住处
You can meet the gang and see where I used to live.
看他们怎么花我的钱
I can see where my money's going.
-当然 -你说得没错
- Sure. - You're right.
现在就去吧
Why don't we go now?
现在
Now?
我们得给他们个机会
You know, um, we should probably give 'em a chance,
好好收拾下
you know, to clean up.
同行的事当然不能让他们知道
We can't warn them we're coming.
否则就功亏一篑了
That would defeat the purpose.
好吧
Okay, um...
我总得跟乘波号♥打声招呼
I mean, I got to hail the Waverider,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表