剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
尼禄一定在寻找新的宿主
Neron must be looking for a new vessel.
诺拉
Nora!
诺拉
Nora
我不喜欢内特 那可是相当错误
I don't like Nate. That would be wrong and
他喜欢你
He likes you.
为什么你不和内特坦白 告诉他你的感受
Why don't you talk to Nate, tell him how you feel?
米克在写科幻浪漫小说
Mick's writing a Sci-fi romance novel.
-瑞贝卡·西尔弗 -笔名
- Rebecca Silver? - Nom de plume.
虽然她杀死了该死的恶魔
Nearly cost her own life,
但也差点要了她的命
but she killed that bloody demon.
北极荒地 1933年
你把冷气都放进来了 伙计
You're letting the cold in, man.
我们有所发现了 先生
We found something, sir.
但我解释不清楚是什么
But it's hard to explain.
别傻站在这 快说
Don't stand there like a fool, spit it out.
有东西封存在冰里
Something was encased in the ice,
好像是 金子
and it appears to be-- - Gold.
小心点 先生
Well, careful, sir.
真是太神奇了
It's...incredible.
我不知道这是什么
I haven't the foggiest what it is.
我知道这是什么
I know exactly what it is.
这是我最伟大的发现
My greatest discovery.
他们都这么说
Yeah, that's what they all say.
女士们 抓他费劲吗
Oh, hey, ladies. Is he any trouble?
小菜一碟
Slam dunk.
说实话 自从尼禄被消灭了
Honestly, with Neron gone,
追捕逃亡者变得轻而易举
catching fugitives has never been easier.
本以为抓他要花一个星期
I thought it was gonna take all week.
太棒了
That's great.
所以你不会错过今晚的读书俱乐部了
It means you won't have to miss book club tonight.
没错
That's right...
读书俱乐部
Book club.
闻起来好像有人从象形字时期
Whoa, smells like somebody hasn't showered
就没洗过澡了
since birds were letters.
这是个象形字的玩笑
That's a hieroglyphics joke.
太逗了
Ha, nice.
伙计 满嘴东西时别说话
Whoa, buddy, don't talk with your mouth full,
对不对
am I right?
木乃伊是最蠢的
Mummy's are the biggest dummies.
你个蠢木乃伊
Hey, you big dummy, mummy,
你的房♥间都准备好了
got your containment cell all set up,
给你的石棺升级成加大款
and we upgraded you to a king-size sarcophagus.
您是否需要来自千年前
Oh, and would you like a wake-up call
前台准备的
from the front desk in,
叫♥床♥服务
I don't know, about a thousand years?
说得好
Nice.
好 可以了
All right, cool.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
刚刚发生了什么
I mean, what the hell was that?
-我这就去调查 -好的
- On it. - Yeah.
小扎莉 怎么样了
Z, how's it going?
挺棒的
It's going super awesome.
你和内特怎么样了
How are you and Nate?
没事
Good.
内特大兄弟
Ah, Nate Dog?
挺 挺不错的
It's, uh, it's going totally great,
非常柏拉图
in a super platonic way.
指不含性♥爱♥的关系
那你们在尴尬些什么
Then why you guys being so weird?
有这么明显吗
It was that awkward, huh?
连木乃伊都感觉到了
Even the mummy thought it was awkward.
你是喜欢他的 对不对
Look, I mean, you like him, right?
对 挺喜欢 但是我也不知道
Yeah, I think so, but I don't know
下一步该怎么做
what the next step would be.
很简单 直接做♥爱♥就行了
Oh, that's easy. You just jump his bones.
万一这么做会毁掉我们的友谊
What if I do that and it screws up our friendship?
小扎莉 有时候对恋爱来说
Look, Z, sometimes for the good of the relationship,
你要脱离自己的舒适区
you have to put yourself outside of your comfort zone.
例如 今晚我就要为了艾娃
For instance, I am going to read
读五百页的破小说
500 pages of some trashy novel by tonight for Ava.
趁着现在尼禄被消灭的时候
And look, with Neron gone, now's the time for us to
我们要让自己的生活回到正轨
get our personal lives into order.
我会帮助你的
I will help you.
你就不必了
Please don't.
恋爱专家
Relationship expert.
"我给他看了吊坠 她解释道"
"I showed him my locket, explaining,
"这里放着我的挚爱 靠近我的心"
"'I keep the ones I love in here, close to my heart.'
"古斯塔沃重复道 这里放着我的挚爱"
"Gustavo replied, 'I keep the ones I love
"在这冰柜里 靠着微波炉"
"'in my freezer, close to my microwave.'
"他极具幽默感"
"He had a devilish sense of humor
"让人无法抗拒"
that I found irresistible."
你好 雷
Hey, Ray.
我在给诺拉读俱乐部的书
I was just reading our book club book to Nora.
你很贴心 蒙娜
Oh, that's really nice, Mona.
雷 你怎么了
Ray, are you okay?
你好像几天都没睡好的样子
You look like you haven't slept in days.
对 我总是做一些奇怪的梦
Oh, yeah, I've been having weird dreams.
她的情况如何
How is she?
没有好转 但很稳定
No improvements, but no setbacks.
康斯坦丁那里有消息了吗
Any news from Constantine?
还没有
Nothing yet.
我相信他会找到办法让她苏醒的
Well, I'm sure he'll find a way to bring her back.
我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you two alone.
我又给你带了些花来
I brought you some more flowers,
当你醒来的时候
because when you do wake up,
我想让你知道
I want you to know that
你的生活从此焕然一新
your life is gonna be beautiful from now on.
怎么了
What the hell?
到底怎么了
What's happening?
雷 你在做什么
Ray, what are you...
你想用枕头做什么
What are you doing with the pillow?
你想闷死 你想闷死她
You smothering-- you're smothering her?
你到底在
What are you...
不好玩 这样一点也不好玩
Not groovy. Not groovy at all.
明日传奇
第四季第十三集
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
你在做些什么
What are you doing?
你为什么想闷死诺拉
Why did you try to smother Nora?
你是不是疯了 雷
Are you losing it, Ray?
你清醒得很 雷
Oh, I don't think you're crazy, Ray.
我们好好谈谈 就雷和尼禄
Let's chat, just Ray and Neron.
尼禄
Neron?
不 不 你 你死了 你已经死了
No, no, you're--you're dead. You're dead.
这 这不是真的 这不是真的
This--this isn't real. This isn't real.
不是真的
Not real?
这都是 这都是我的幻觉
This is--this is all in my head.
这一切都是我的幻想 好吧
This is--this is all in my head. Okay?
雷
Ray.
这地方可真乱
Oh, wow, this place is a mess.
还有 关押层的厕所
Uh, hey, um, Containment Level bathroom
是我哭泣的专用地点
is sort of my crying spot--
-现在不行 盖瑞 -好吧 好吧
- Not now, Gary! - Okay. Okay.
你是个理智的人 雷·帕尔默
You're a reasonable man, Ray Palmer.
所以我给你个合理的条件
So I'm going to make you a reasonable offer.
自愿将你献给我
Give yourself to me freely.
不 不行 这个对话结束了
No. No, this conversation is over.
你让我无从选择
You leave me no choice
只能让你杀一个你爱的人
but to make you kill someone you love.
你 你要让我
You--you made me
杀死诺拉 为什么
try to kill Nora, but why?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表