剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Yes, my pet, I know exactly who you are.
我知道你在逃亡
I know you're on the run,
我还知道是谁在追你
and I know who's coming for you,
相信我 我宁愿下地狱也不要惹那个人
and, believe me, I'd rather face hell than piss him off.
很乐意为您服务
Well, I am happy to oblige.
这是你最后的机会 老太婆
This is your last chance, Granny.
没人能帮得了你 宝贝
There's no helping you, deary.
你身陷的地狱比我还深
You're more damned than I.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Bippity, boppity--
汤马兹小姐已进入舰桥
Miss Tomaz has entered the bridge.
我看见了 吉迪恩
I see that, Gideon.
退出搜查模式
Exit narc mode.
搜查模式
Narc mode.
船上不止你一个人
You're not the only one on the ship
知道怎么让吉迪恩干活
who knows how to get Gideon to do things.
我想和你谈谈
I wanted to talk to you.
你什么都不必说
You don't have to say anything.
我已经很讨厌自己了
I already hate myself.
不 不是这样的
No, it's not like that.
我理解你为什么做这些事
I-I understand why you did what you did.
我以前也会有这种愤怒 经常有
I've felt that rage before...A lot.
我没有过
Well, I haven't.
看来讽刺真的是隐藏
Turns out sarcasm is a really great way
满腔怒火的极佳方式
to hide some seriously deep-seated anger.
我懂 我想说的是
I get it, and that's all I wanted to say,
如果你想和我聊聊 我就在这里
is that if you want to talk to me, I'm here.
那个
Look...
在2018年
In 2018...
我找到了我妈妈
I found my mom.
我没有跟她说话 但是
I didn't talk to her, but...
她就在那里
she was right there, and...
我想不出办法来救她
I couldn't think of a way to save her.
那一定很难过
Yeah, it's hard.
我也失去过很多人
I've lost a lot of people, too,
我依然想要救他们
and I still think about saving them.
而且我认为那种愤怒永远都不会消失
And I don't think that anger ever goes away.
没关系
It's okay.
你不能一直抑制这种感觉
You just can't hold it in all the time.
我不知道我该怎么处理这种感觉
I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with it.
我们一起来
Well, let's figure it out...
解决它
together.
然后我们组成了战神金刚碧波
And then we formed Voltron-Beebo
大打出手把马卢斯胖揍了一顿
and opened a serious can of whup-ass on Mallus,
就这样第二次拯救了宇宙
thus saving the universe for the second time.
所以你过去的两年里就是
So this is what you've been doing with your life
一直在做这些事
for the past two years.
内特尼尔 你做到了
Wow, Nathaniel, you did it.
你真是为你的历史学学位
You finally found a useful application
找到了好用处
for that history degree.
还是不肯放过这一点
Still not letting it go.
别蹬鼻子上脸 儿子
Take the win, son.
你在这里做得很好
You've done good here.
期待日后能和你共事
I look forward to working with you.
-周五一起吃晚饭 -好
- Dinner Friday? - Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
停车场就在这边
Parking is right this way.
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
那可是42亿 太爽了
That's $4.2 billion, hell to the yes.
来上城区见我 艾娃·夏普
Meet me uptown, Ava Sharpe.
刚才真是太吓人了
Okay, that was terrifying...
-对 -但确实有效
- Yeah. - But clearly effective.
谢谢你
Thank you.
随时都乐意帮你
Anytime. Always happy to help.
明天怎么样
How about tomorrow?
我口袋里的42亿已经跃跃欲试了
Now that I have $4.2 billion burning a hole in my pocket,
你说过你需要些收入
you said you could use some income.
我需要一个像你这样的人
I could use a guy like you around here.
考虑一下
You know, think about it.
衣服 搞定
Clothes, check.
非猪蹄手指 搞定
Non-cloven digits, check.
回家的传送门
Portal home...
搞定
Check.
你先请 朋友
After you, my friend.
你先走吧
Um, you go ahead.
我还想多待一阵子
I'm gonna stick around a little while longer,
再给"和爸爸共进晚餐"一次机会
give dinner with Dad another go.
好 很好
Oh, okay. Yeah, great.
那我们下次再见
So, uh, we'll--we'll see you for the next one.
-没问题 -好
- Absolutely. - Okay.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表