剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
逃出监禁设施的
in the first place.
我说了 他的名字叫科南
I said, his name was Konane.
那是蒙娜的自行车 她去哪儿了
There's Mona's bike. Where is she?
人都去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
我知道这种安静的意思
Yeah, I know this kind of quiet
意味着情况不妙
and it never means anything good.
所有人都出去
Everybody out!
-蒙娜 -我要开枪了
- Mona. - I'll do it.
我要开枪了
I'll shoot!
她一定是被恶魂抓伤了
The Kaupe must have scratched her.
她试图告诉我
Oh, she tried to tell me,
但我没有听
and I didn't listen.
蒙娜 把他放下
Mona, put him down!
别这样 亲爱的 这不是你
Come on, love, this isn't you.
把野营车停下
Stop the RV!
赶紧下车
Step out of the vehicle!
我们该怎么办 开不过去了
What are we gonna do? We can't drive through them.
-杀了他们 杀光他们 -什么 不
- Kill 'em. Kill 'em all. - What? No.
-杀 -不
- Yes. - No!
-杀 -不
- Yes! - No.
-杀 -不...
- Yes. - N--
内特来了
Oh, Nate's here.
我相信我们能够谈妥
I'm sure we can talk this all out.
你要自己来吗 儿子
Do you want to do the honors, Son?
没错 爸爸吧
Damn right, Dad. All right!
别急 兄弟 我会把你们救出去的
Don't worry, buddy. I'll get you out of this.
海伍德先生 我们能谈谈吗
Mr. Heywood, if we could just talk about this,
我相信我们能向你解释清楚
I'm sure we can explain and show you
这只是一个很大的误会
how this is just one big misunderstanding.
这怎么会是误会 蠢货
How's that for a misunderstanding, you pig?
根据美国政♥府♥赋予我的权力
By the power vested to me by the United States government,
我特此逮捕你们
I hereby arrest both of you
你们违反了五项叛国罪 两项共谋罪
on five charges of treason, two of conspiracy--
长官
Uh, sir?
总统先生 您还好吗
Mr. President? Are you all right?
不
No!
这俩人还有他们的同谋绑♥架♥了我
These two men and their co-conspirators kidnapped me.
他们败坏了我的好名声
They've besmirched my good name
我不应该受那些罪
and I've done nothing to deserve it.
实际上 我的名声好不到哪里去
Well, actually, there is nothing good about my name.
假如你一出生的名字就叫迪克·米尔豪斯
If you were born with the name Dick Millhouse,
那么长大之后也就是个混♥蛋♥
you'd grow up to be a bastard, too.
什么意思
What the hell?
听我说 蒙娜
Listen to me, Mona.
谁都不必受伤
No one else needs to get hurt.
缠绕囚禁
Funis Captis.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I am sorry about that, love.
该死
Bloody hell.
蒙娜 听得到吗
Mona, can you hear me?
拜托 我知道你在里面
Come on, I know you're in there.
是我 莎拉
It's me. It's Sara.
我告诉过你 莎拉 我什么都记得
I told you, Sara, I remember everything.
你假装是我的朋友
You pretended to be a friend!
-我以前是多么敬重你 -蒙娜
- I looked up to you! - Mona.
全都是谎言
It was all lies.
总统先生 这到底是怎么回事
Mr. President, what is going on?
我也不知道 我本该在佛罗里达
I don't know, but I'm supposed to be in Florida,
跟媒体说大话
lying to the press.
他体内有吐真虫
He ingested a truth bug.
你看 正是因为这些错误
See, these blunders are the exact reason
我们该把传奇关起来
why we should lock up the Legends.
内特尼尔 你还好吧
Nathaniel, are you all right?
不 我不好
No, I'm not.
我一直都瞒着你
I've been keeping secrets from you.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
但这比你的五角大楼机密副项目更机密
But it's more than your secret Pentagon side project.
一直都是这样 爸爸
It's always been like this, Dad.
我深藏在内心的感受
The--the lying and the hiding of the feelings.
我要对你说实话
Now that I'm getting to be honest,
我就是想告诉你 我爱你
I just want to tell you that I love you,
但你让一切都变得很艰难
but you just make it so damn hard.
听着 儿子 你不明白
Look, son, you don't understand.
我很喜欢和你在时间调查局一起工作
And I like working with you at the Time Bureau side by side.
我从未和你如此亲近
I've never felt closer to you.
但我现在感觉直视你的脸都很困难
But now I'm having, like, a hard time even looking in your face.
告诉我为什么 你为什么要这样做
Just tell me why. Why are you doing all this?
你为什么要假装我们统一了战线
Why are you pretending that we are on the same side?
我不能说
I can't.
但我所做的一切都是为了你
But everything I've done has been for you.
真♥相♥很扎心 内特 我也备受煎熬
And the fact that it's hurting you, Nate, it's killing me.
但我想要弥补一切
But I want to make this right.
好吧
Okay.
你把传奇们放了
You let the Legends walk.
不然你也把我关起来
That, or you lock me up, too.
因为假如你不相信他们
Because if you don't trust them,
那么我和你就没有统一战线
then you and I are not on the same side.
撤退 传奇们可以走了
Stand down. The Legends are free to go.
从现在开始 我们并肩作战
From now on, we work together.
再没有谎言
No more lies.
小心点 亲爱的 她的意识不正常
Watch yourself, love. She's not in her right mind.
问题就在这里 她的意识正常
Oh, that's the problem. She is.
蒙娜 请停下来吧
Mona, look, please stop.
我不应该把一切归咎于你身上
I should have never blamed you for everything.
艾娃 飞船 科南 全都不是你的错
Look, Ava, the ship, Konane, none of it was your fault.
我感到十分抱歉
And I am so sorry that
我之前要你忽略自己的感受
I told you to ignore your feelings.
那是因为 我以为
It was because I thought--
我以为 假如我可以忘掉那种感受
Look, I thought that if I could forget the way that I was feeling,
可能就不会如此受伤
then maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad.
听着 蒙娜 我错了
Look, Mona. I was wrong.
我错得离谱
I was so wrong.
你不必隐藏自己的感受
And you don't have to bury your feelings.
你可以释放出来
You can let them out.
你如果需要依靠的肩膀
And if you ever need a shoulder to lean on,
我一直都在
I will be there.
你保证
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
你们都没事吧
Are you guys okay?
是的 不 说不好
Yes, no, I don't know.
成年以来第一次和我爸说我爱他
First time in my adult life I told my dad I love him.
接受多年的心理治疗我都说不出来
Years of therapy couldn't even get me to do that.
说到这个 我超级爱你
Hey, speaking of, I love you so big.
我超级爱你
I love you so big.
我超级爱你
I love you so big.
我不总是赞同你的观点 但是
Look, I don't always agree with you, but, uh,
如果内特尼尔信任你 那么我也是
if Nathaniel trusts you, then so do I.
你们能修好飞船的话就可以走了
You're free to fly if you can get that ship of yours working.
有人要搭船吗
Someone ask for lift?
飞船从没坏 对吧
Ship was never broken was it?
没有 一直都是扎莉搞的鬼
Nope, it was Zari the whole time.
-她是你女友吗 -不 但我持开放态度
- Is she even your girlfriend? - Nope, but I'm open to it.
希望渺茫
Fat chance.
来吧可怜的东西 给你除下虫
Come on your poor bastard. Let's delouse you and get that
将吐真虫关起来
truth bug contained for good, yeah?
尼克松有个重要的演讲
And Nixon here has an important speech to deliver.
我们把你送回奥兰多
Let's get you back to Orlando.
说真的 真话让人卸下重担
You know, the truth really does set you free.
在和你们度过这么些天后
After spending a few days with all of you,
我明白我可以成为一个更好的领袖
I know that I can be a better leader,
还有 更好的人
and even more so, a better man.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表