剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
那个是我妈妈
That's my mom.
我没法在不使历史混乱的前提下
There's no loophole where I can save my family
救我的家人
and not screw up history.
我很遗憾 Z
I'm so sorry, Z.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
这是我爸汉克
This is my dad, Hank.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
很明显是某位殉难圣人的膝节骨
The knuckle bones of a martyred saint--
能够探测出不属于我们世界的
they act as a divining rod, able to detect the presence
物体存在的魔杖
of beings not belonging to our world.
独角兽去哪里了
Where'd the unicorn go?
我把那混♥蛋♥送到地狱去了 不是吗
I sent that bastard straight to hell, didn't I?
你需要队伍
You need to be a part of a team.
我宁愿自己酩酊大醉
No, I would rather bloody top myself
也不想和你们住一起
than move in with you lot.
我周围的人会丢了性命 或更惨
People around me get killed or far worse.
该死
Oh, bollocks.
我来找你了 小约翰
咱了不起的系统升级进展如何了 雷
How's our magical upgrade going, Ray?
快好了 应该吧
Almost done, I think.
常春藤大学可没教过
Though they never covered
如何将时震仪和魔力骨头
how to interface time seismographs
连接起来的博士课程
and enchanted bones in the Ivy U PhD program.
这样应该就行了
Well, that should do it.
我的同行肯定认为科学和魔法不可混为一谈
My peers would say that science and magic don't mix,
那我倒要问问"看过《第五元素》吗"
but to them, I'd ask, "Have you seen 'The Fifth Element'?"
对吧
Right?
常春藤感觉像是混日子的学校
Ivy U sounds like a real party school.
希望能起作用吧
Oh, I hope this works.
我们需要准确定位
We need a way to pinpoint
时间线上的魔法生物威胁
magical threats on the timeline.
谁知道放出了哪些怪物
I mean, who knows what kind of creatures are out there
正大肆破坏着历史
wreaking havoc on history?
比如 吸血鬼
Like, uh, vampires.
小鬼
Gremlins.
阿斯旺
Aswangs.
菲律宾食人的怪物
Cannibalistic Filipino were-beasts
有着像吸管一样的舌头
with proboscis-like tongues.
我做了些调查以防万一
I've been doing some research just in case.
康斯坦丁来不就是为了处理这些事
I thought that's why we had Constantine.
关于这件事
Yeah, about that.
康斯坦丁他
Constantine is...
疲倦 宿醉 还硬邦邦
Tired, hungover, and in need of a stiff one.
硬邦邦的深意就仁者见仁啦
Dealer's choice as to what that's a euphemism for.
他来了
He's here.
我说要加入你们是真心的
Yeah, you know, I meant what I said about joining you lot,
但我一想到你们几个要对抗
but then I pictured that same lot squaring off against
我曾经面对过的那几个肮脏的混♥蛋♥
some of the manky buggers that I've come up against,
我就在想 "知道吗
and I thought, "Yeah, you know what?
你是对的 你们几个没了我就死定了"
You're right. You're all bloody doomed without me."
一只阿斯旺不费吹灰之力就能解决你们
One aswang will take you down without breaking a sweat.
好啊 新传奇的警告
Ha ha! New legend alert.
我这就去更新家务轮盘
I better go update the chore wheel.
停 停 停 别急着走 帅哥
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on, sunshine.
我可不是什么传奇
I'm not a bloody legend.
我只是你们的顾问
I'm merely offering my services as a consultant,
而且 我还要提一些要求
and as such, I have some stipulations.
我不♥穿♥搞笑的衣服
I don't do silly costumes,
我要享受所有的员工福利
I expect full benefits,
以及至少两周的带薪假期
and I require no less than two weeks paid vacation.
-假期 -还带薪
- Vacation? - Paid?
放松点
Easy.
成功了
Hey, it worked.
快看 我们的目标是
Will you look at that? We already got a--
塞勒姆
怎么称呼这些魔法生物逃亡者
Do we have a special name for these magical fugitives?
我想过了 既然他们是谜一样的存在
Well, I was thinking, since they're mysteries
又涉及到神话
involving mythical beings,
不如就叫 "神谜"
we could go with myth-teries.
就叫逃亡者吧
Fugitives it is.
定位是哪里
What's it say?
马萨诸塞州 塞勒姆 1692年
Salem, Massachusetts, 1692.
新人第一天上班
First day on the job,
你就带我去该死的女巫审判
and you're taking me to the bloody witch trials.
希望你能拿出道德优越感来
Well, I hope you're feeling morally superior
因为我们将要
because we are getting
"清理"这几个清教♥徒♥
our Puritan purit-on.
太浮夸了 对吧
That was too much, right?
明日传奇
第四季第二集
塞勒姆 1692年
你的机器肯定出问题了
I'm telling you, your machine is clearly buggered.
新英格兰清教♥徒♥时期没有魔法的存在
There's nothing magical about Puritan New England.
我知道 我来过 但情况可能有所改变
I know. I was there, but it could all be different now.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
如果魔法生物来到这 为什么要
If a creature landed there, why would it idle
逗留在最不适合魔法产生的地方
in the absolute worst possible place for magic?
塞勒姆的人既神经质又狭隘
The people of Salem are paranoid and petty,
再说了 所有的魔法生物都知道
and, besides, every magical creature knows
想要摆弄超自然 就得去纽约
that if you want to get weird, you go to New York.
那就在它逃跑前抓到它
Then we need to find it before it flees.
行吧 我答应协助你们保护历史
All right, well, I agreed to help you save history,
可没答应加入角色扮演的行列
not take part in your little role-playing adventures.
发现什么了再找我吧
Call me if you find anything.
他不去 我也不去
If he's staying, I'm staying.
再说了 清教♥徒♥时期没意思
Besides, no fun in Puritan times.
教堂禁止将人绑在木桩上烧死
The Church banned burning people at the stake.
他们没有烧死谁
Well, they didn't actually burn people.
那是中世纪的事了
That was the Middle Ages.
清教♥徒♥用绞刑 但 行 随你吧
The Puritans used the gallows, but, yeah, sure, stay.
我还挺怀念
You know, I actually miss
内特的历史解说
having someone Nate-splain history to us.
我也是
Me too.
说到内特
Speaking of which,
我很好奇他和老爸的晚餐行动怎么样了
I wonder how Operation Dinner with Dad is going.
华盛顿特区 2018年
谢谢
Thanks.
牛排不错
Good steak.
你最近都干了些什么工作
So, um, what are you doing for work these days?
干点这个 干点那个
Little bit of this. Little bit of that.
你呢
You?
老样子 老样子
Same old, same old.
先生 您的信♥用♥卡♥无法使用
Sir, your credit card was declined.
我
I, uh--
我肯定是拿错了信♥用♥卡♥
I must have given you the... wrong one.
拿去
There you go.
这张1953年就到期了
And this one expired in 1953.
我也不知道为什么还留着
Then I don't know why I still carry it.
你们收不收雅典的四德拉克马币
Do you accept Athenian tetradrachm?
德国应急货币呢
Notgeld?
内特尼尔 还是我来吧
Nathaniel, I've got this.
看来演绎历史重建业务
Guess the deductive historical reconstruction business--
发展得不够迅速
little slow this time of year.
看来在这里当土匪
Yeah, and I see it's still paying off
还是能赚不少钱的
to be a Beltway Bandit.
真的吗 内特尼尔 你想用争吵收尾
Really, Nathaniel, that's how you want to end this?
刚吃完大餐 交流了感情
After we connect over a nice dinner.
是吗
Have we?
你就一个劲聊牛排的事
All you've talked about is the steak.
你就坐在那默默批评我
What the hell else am I supposed to talk about
我还能和你聊些什么
if you'd rather just sit there and silently judge me?
说得你没有批评我一样
Oh, like you're not doing the same thing.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表