剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
有什么看起来眼熟的吗
Does any of this look familiar?
不 全都看起来一模一样
No, it all looks exactly the same.
我们不如试试跟着箭头走回去
Why don't we just try to follow the arrows back?
也许箭头能带我们回到入口
Maybe they'll take us to the entrance.
提醒一下 购物的各位
Reminder, shoppers,
超♥市♥一小时后结束营业
the store will be closing in one hour.
康斯坦丁没说过这点
Constantine didn't say anything about that.
什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是我们要抄近路 来
It means we take shortcuts. Come on.
-又见到你们了 女士们 -该死的
- Hello, again, ladies. - Damn it.
-这边 -不
- Okay, this way. - No!
或者我们可以问问盖瑞 入口要怎么走
Or we could just ask Gary. How do we get to the entrance?
我们不允许给出这样的建议
We're not really allowed to give that kind of advice.
-不是吧 -但是尔格里克衣橱
- Come on... - But, the Ergrik wardrobe
也许正是你们要找的
might be just the thing you're looking for.
尔格里克组合衣橱
好像是服装部
Looks like the wardrobe section.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我想我们应该把这个组装起来
I think we're supposed to put it together.
轻而易举
No sweat.
来
Here.
等一下 第一步 插入木钉
Wait, wait, wait. Step one, insert the dowel.
-给 宝贝 -交给我吧
- Here, babe. - I got this.
酣睡旅馆
客满
给我闭嘴 你想怎样
Shut up, man! What you gonna do about it?
你在逗我吧 为什么 你脑残了吗
You kidding me? Why, you brain-damaged?
爸爸回来了
Papa's home.
想我了吗
Miss me?
我想你了
I missed you.
我们很快就会在一起了 我的宠儿
We'll be together soon, my pet.
绝对不可能
Not bloody likely.
诺拉
Oh, Nora.
你这下没地方跑了 怒气煽动者
There's nowhere for you to run now, you bile bladder.
我为什么要跑 你才是该跑的人
Me, run? You're the one who ran.
我只需要说一声 我来找你了 约翰
All I had to do was say, "I'm coming for you, Johnny."
你就逃离了2018
And you left 2018 to me.
人类这么容易堕落 真实太有趣了
It's delicious how easily humans are corrupted,
-尤其是在华盛顿特区 -这就是你的手段吗
- especially here in D.C. - So that's your game?
你把恐惧和愤怒强加给人类
You inflict fear and anger on humanity?
我只是煽风点火而已
I merely fan the flames.
人们总是抵抗不了最害怕的事物
People are primed to give in to what they fear most.
我要把你
You know what, mate? I am going to send your ass
直接送回地狱
straight back to hell.
-约翰 这不是原计划 -诺拉 我们终于有机会说话了
- John, this isn't the plan. - Nora, we finally get to talk.
希望你喜欢脑海中的小接触
Hope you've enjoyed your little dalliances inside my mind.
但这不是单方面的 是吗 诺拉
But it's not a one way street. Is it, Nora?
我就知道你是个累赘
I knew you were a liability.
我们应该干掉他
We should be off with him.
你现在的做法♥正♥中他下怀 约翰
You're playing right into his hands, John.
你才是应付不了这件事的人
You're the one who can't handle this.
是啊 正如这位因为控制不了体内的恶魔
Oh, yes, says Miss-Lock-Herself-Up
而把自己封印起来的小姐所说的那样
because she can't handle her own demons.
我要处理我自己的事情了
Well, this is me handling mine, all right?
出去说
Out!
-他是在冲着你来 -是这样吗
- He's getting to you. - Oh, he's getting to me?
-是吗 -他明明是在你的脑子里
- Yeah. - He's inside your head.
怎么 你觉得我没看到你在挣扎吗
What, you don't think I haven't seen you struggling?
人性让你觉得不好受吧 诺拉
Humanity hasn't exactly been kind to you, has it, Nora?
你对这种力量上瘾了
You're addicted to this kind of power,
相信我 它没有消失
and believe me, it doesn't go away.
它没有消失 事情确实也不容易
No it doesn't and it hasn't been easy,
但如果我能相信自己的话
but if I can trust myself,
我觉得让你相信也不是件过分的事情
I don't think it's too much to ask for you to try too.
看着他的脸都让你心如刀割
Oh, it's killing you to look at his face.
我知道看着你爱的人变成恶魔
I know how hard it is to watch
是一件非常难过的事情
someone you love become a demon.
是啊 太糟糕了
Yeah, well too bad there aren't any Beebos around
这里没有什么碧波能把它弄死
to hug it to death.
我们不能把它关在这儿 把我们都逼疯
We can't just keep him locked up in there, driving us all mad.
是啊 我想我们两个
Yeah, well, I think between the two of us,
能想出办法解决
we can figure something out.
-该死 -真是令人惊讶啊
- Damn it. - What a surprise.
你完全不按说明书来 然后失败了
You followed none of the instructions and it didn't work.
我感觉到这不是因为衣柜的事
I'm sensing that this isn't about the dresser.
不是 你总是这么做
No, this is what you always do.
-总是按你的方法一意孤行 -我没有总是这样
- Just bulldoze your way though. - I do not always do this.
比如在恶魂的事情上撒谎吗
Like lying to me about the Kaupe?
你当时为折磨魔法生物辩护
You were defending torturing creatures.
我不是在为那件事辩护 我只是在为自己辩护
Defen--I wasn't defending it. I was defending myself.
我当然不觉得我们应该
Of course I don't believe that we should
故意地伤害任何生物
be intentionally hurting anything or anyone
但我们吵架的时候 莎拉
but when we fight, Sara,
我感到非常害怕 所以躲进了自己的角落
I get really scared, and I just go to my corner.
听着 那只是典型的战斗或逃跑反应
Look, it's just fight or flight.
再正常不过了
It couldn't be any more human.
我只是需要确认你是站在我这边的
I just really need to know that you're on my team.
我永远都是站在你那边的
I am always on your team,
哪怕是我不同意你的意见的时候
even when we disagree.
我们再来试一次吗
Now, should we give it another go?
谢谢
Thank you.
看吧 按说明书来也没那么糟糕
See? Following instructions is not that bad.
别骄傲了
Oh, don't gloat.
离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
不太对
Something's wrong.
我们少用了螺丝还是什么吗
Did we miss a screw or something?
没有
No...
我们漏掉了这个
We missed this. It's--
我们怎么会漏掉这个呢 该死
How the hell did we possibly miss this? Damn it.
听着 它不完美 但是是我们拼出来的
Hey, look. It's not perfect, but it's ours.
你能接受它吗
Can you live with that?
别躲进你的角落
Don't go in your corner.
我能接受它
Yeah, I can live with it.
太好了 我们去纳尼亚吧
Hell yeah. Let's go to Narnia.
我们出去了吗
Are we out?
我们走出了衣柜 却没走出商店
We're out of the closet but not the store.
说得对
Touché.
欢迎来到床垫展区
Welcome to our mattress showroom.
请跟我来
If you'll follow me?
你们选择的床垫将会是
The mattress you choose will be the most
你们人生中最重要的决定
important decision of your life.
等等 你要带她们看床垫吗
Wait, you're showing them the mattresses?
在塔比瑟到这里之前 所有人都得出去
We need everyone out before Tabitha gets here.
谁是塔比瑟
Who the hell is Tabitha?
你不会想认识塔比瑟的
You don't want to know Tabitha.
祝你们选床垫顺利
Best of luck in your mattress choice.
-等等 我们得... -盖瑞 等等...
- Wait, we need to-- - Gary, wait...
有点像我们原来弄的那个密室了
This is starting to feel like that escape room we did.
好吧 所以 盖瑞的潜意识说这将是我们
Okay, so, subconscious Gary said this would be the most
人生中最重要的决定 你觉得是什么意思
important choice of our life. What do you think that means?
即使是他的潜意识也知道他需要有自己的生活
That even subconscious Gary needs to get a life?
不是 那是个谜语 你知...那是什么意思
No, it's a puzzle. Do you--what does it mean?
你觉得我们要...
Do you think we need to...
意思就是我们需要挑一块床垫
It means we need to pick a mattress.
-这个怎么样 -什么
- How about this one? - What?
三年保修
六百美元 太离谱了吧...
Whoa, 600 bucks? That is ridiculously...
-才三年保修 -很贵 对吧
- Three-year warranty? - Expensive, right?
我还想的是二百五十美元左右
I was thinking, like, $250.
你逗我呢
Wha--Are you kidding?
那种价格的一年就会垮掉
It would be saggy in like a year.
你可以把它翻过来
So you just flip it over.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表