剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
但唯一的共同点就是
But what they all could agree upon
当时发生了一系列可怕的谋杀
was there was a series of grisly murders
最终在四十万人同时逃离活动现场时
that ultimately lead to a deadly stampede
发生了致命的踩踏事件
when 400,000 kids try to escape the festival at once.
对 我和雷刚才在树林里看见一具尸体
Yeah, Ray and I just saw a body in the woods
胸口有个大洞
with a gaping hole in its chest.
我们认为是诺拉干的
We think that Nora did it.
-那还真是松了口气 -是吗
- Well, that's a relief. - It is?
对啊 这意味着跟我们没关系
Yeah, it means we're in the clear.
时间调查局让诺拉逃了又不是我们的错
Look, it's not our fault the Time Bureau let Nora escape.
伙计们 快来看啊
Guys, come check this out.
别慌 我把米克一个人留下了
Don't panic, I left Mick alone here.
他总是忍♥不住想揍嬉皮士
He's itching to punch a hippie.
那可不太妙
That's not good.
那是我想的那个东西吗
Is that what I think it is?
美国-加拿大动画《彩虹小马》的主角
紫悦出现啦
Twilight Sparkle come to life.
《彩虹小马》的影迷昵称
你也是小马迷You're a brony?
我们是小马迷兄弟
Dude, we're brony bros.
-米克 加入我们吧 -让开
- Mick, join the herd! - Outta my way.
你想要干什么
Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?
虽然它不是龙 但也只能凑合了
Well, it's not a dragon, but it'll have to do.
米克 等等 它又没有伤害任何人
Mick, hold on, it's not like it's hurting anyone.
我们今年不是失手办好事
We didn't screw things up for the better this year.
而是失手搞出了更多魔法
We screwed things up for the more magical.
好美啊
It's beautiful!
我的天啊
Oh my God!
什么
What!
老天 它在...
Oh my God! Is it--
没错 它在吃她的心
Yup, yup. It's eating her heart.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
-米克 打它 -开枪啊
- Mick, shoot it. - Shoot it!
这该死的马不怕火
Damn horse is fire-proof.
我恨亮晶晶
I hate glitter.
认真的吗
Seriously?
-它去哪儿了 -我们可以在
- Where'd it go? - Okay, we can fix this
时间调查局知道之前就把这搞定
before the Time Bureau even has to know about it.
是吗 我们可以吗
Oh, really? Can we?
艾娃依然认为我是位
Look, Ava still thinks of me as the woman
去年拯救了世界的女人
who saved the world last year,
我不想让她知道
and I don't want her to know
现在历史上又有了新麻烦
that there's a whole new problem with history.
基本上可以说是我们创造的
Yeah, that we basically created.
你去找独角兽
You go find the unicorn,
我去找康斯坦丁
and I'll go find Constantine.
好
Yup.
每次都是这样
Every time.
酒
店
美国华盛顿 2018年
有人他妈的就是不看牌子
Somebody can't read bloody signs.
你不知道这该死的门上挂着个
You don't know that there's a "Do not disturb" Sign
"请勿打扰"的牌子吗
on the bloody door?
莎拉
Sara.
我现在没空 亲爱的
Yeah, uh--I can't talk right now, love.
我正要和两个柔术表演者
I've got a threesome that's about to pop off
来场三人行呢
in here with some contortionists.
你是对的
You were right.
你刚刚说什么
What was that now?
你是对的
You were right!
伍德斯托克有个魔法生物 快来吧
There's a magical creature at Woodstock. Now let's go!
你知道吗 对一个有时间飞船的人来说
You know, for someone with a time traveling machine,
你好像有点匆忙过头了
you seem to be in an awful hurry.
约翰 那个独角兽已经顶死了两个嬉皮士
John, the unicorn has already gored two hippies.
-独角兽 -是
- A unicorn? - Yeah.
好吧 算我一份 但首先我要知道
Well, all right, I'm in. But first, I need to know,
你有队员被那头野兽的麝香喷到吗
was any of your team musked by the beast?
如果你指的是
If that's what you're calling
那种亮晶晶的液体 有 怎么了
its sparkle-sauce, then, yeah. Why?
他们可有得受了
Oh, they're in for one hell of a ride.
我真希望我爸能看看咱们
Man, I wish my dad could see us
在伍德斯托克追一头嗜血的生物
now hunting a bloodthirsty creature through Woodstock.
你到底跟你♥爸♥之间有什么问题
What's the beef between you and your old man anyway?
-他打你了 -没有
- He hit you? - No.
-烧你了 -没有
- Burn you? - Nope.
他打扮成小丑吓唬你了吗
Did he dress up like a clown and scare the hell out of you?
什么鬼 米克 没有
What the hell, Mick? No.
我从小到大 和他在情感上总是无法沟通
He was emotionally unavailable to me when I was growing up.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
对这个世界来说 我爸爸是一位
To the whole world, my dad was this great
传奇式的人物 但是对我来说
larger-than-life guy, but to me,
他就是铁板一块
he was just cold.
汉克
Hank?
什么
What?
我不是你♥爸♥爸
I'm not your dad!
所以你是觉得我很丢人吗
So you're ashamed of me?
真抱歉我没跟随你的脚步入伍
I'm sorry I didn't follow in your footsteps and enlist.
但是我要告诉你 我胸前别过勋章
But for your information, I had a medal pinned to my chest,
只是你没有权限看到
only you don't have the clearance to see it!
发生了什么
What's happening?
什么
What?
艾克索
Axl?
我这是在吐露心声
I'm getting something off my chest.
你知道吗 汉克
And you know what, Hank?
这感觉非常不错
It feels pretty good.
我只想有天你会告诉我 不管我做什么决定
I just wish for once, you would tell me you're proud of me
你都会为我感到骄傲
no matter what I do with my life.
你知道我会说什么吗
You know what I'd say?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
-真的吗 -我以为你死了
- Really? - I thought you were dead.
我还以为你内心已经死了
I thought you were dead on the inside.
雷 雷 我的手在发光
Ray. Ray, my hand is glowing.
-你看得见吗 -看不见
- Can you see it? - No.
-就是普通的手啊 -不 不
- It looks like your hand. - No, no.
你把眼睛睁开
You gotta open your eyes, man.
它包围着我们
It's all around us.
什么
What is?
爱
Love.
那些嬉皮士是对的
Those hippies had the right idea.
伍德斯托克很美
Woodstock is beautiful.
-怎么了 雷 -什么
- What's wrong, Ray? - What?
你本想在这里见到诺拉的
You were hoping to see Nora here.
你喜欢她 雷雷
You like her, Ray-Ray!
不 不
No, no!
我不喜欢诺拉
I do not like Nora.
因为你爱她
Because you love her.
不 不是
No-o, no!
我想再见诺拉·达克一面的唯一原因
The only reason I ever want to see Nora Darhk again is
就是把时空石拿回来
so that I can take the Time Stone back and
然后把她关进时间调查局
I can lock her up in the Time Bureau.
天啊 她在这里
Oh my God, she's here!
知道吗 独角兽可不是闹着玩的
You know, a unicorn is no bloody joke.
或许你该给你女朋友打个电♥话♥
You might want to get your ol' girlfriend on the blower.
你没告诉夏普局长
You didn't tell Director Sharpe
是你把这些怪物放出来溜达的 对吧
that you let all the monsters out to play, did you?
我和艾娃现在感情很好
Ava and I are in a great place right now.
好得不得了
Better than great.
其实她要我和她同居 我也答应了
In fact, she asked me to move in with her, and I said yes.
所以 顺风的时候为什么还要划船呢
So, why rock the boat unless absolutely necessary?
因为最终出事的时候
Because when the boat eventually tips,
-你俩都会淹死 -真好
- you'll both bloody drown. - Nice.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表