剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
这个墨水代表着
That ink says you won't swallow the crap
你不会忍♥气吞声
they force down our throats.
有时候为了好的原因得做坏事
Sometimes you have to do bad things for good reasons.
所以怎么样
So what do you say?
你加入吗
You in?
当然
Yeah.
我加入
I'm in.
给我纹身
Give me the tattoo.
你现在正式成为我们的一员了
Now that you're officially one of us,
抢柯基只是图个乐
the corgi was just for a laugh.
我们要让女王交出她宝贵的珠宝
We're gonna make the Queen hand over her precious jewels.
只有一个问题 怎么做
Yeah. Just one question--how?
交给我 我来施展魔法
Leave that part to me. I'll work my magic.
再来一杯
Another pint?
好 我想再来一杯
Yeah, I'd love one.
你得吃点什么东西垫肚子
You should probably have something in your stomach with this one.
你是在照顾我吗
Aren't you kind looking after me?
我尽量
I try my best.
他是不是跟你说 他是黑暗之灵
Did he tell you he's a dark soul
注定独自行走于世间
cursed to walk the world alone?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
你怎么在利物浦找到我的
How the bloody hell did you find me up here in Liverpool, eh?
莎拉让我在你的通讯装置里安了追踪器
Sara had me install a tracker in your comm.
就没人信任老约翰小子
No one trusts old Johnny Boy.
也不能怪你们
Can't say I blame you lot.
她有种直觉
Yeah, she had a hunch your baser instincts
你的本能会让你偏离任务
would pull you off mission.
这方面谁都比不过她 对吧
Oh, she'd be the one to bloody know, wouldn't she?
-给你 亲爱的 -谢谢
- Here you are, love. - Thanks.
想要水的话就叫我
Just give me a shout if you want a water.
没问题
Will do.
你这种忧郁 反英雄的风格
That brooding, anti-hero crap
约炮的成功率很高吧
must be a real panty dropper, huh?
你告诉她你有四个室友
You tell her you have four roommates
而且睡在沙发上了吗
and sleep on the couch?
没有 她是我妈妈
No, I didn't. She's my mum.
我真希望我没提到约炮
I'm really wishing I had not said "Panty dropper."
是啊
Yep.
更新世时期 公元前768000年
再出外勤的感觉真好
Feels so good to be back in the field.
感觉到更新世时期的冷风吹过发间
Feel that cold Pleistocene breeze in our hair.
唯一一点就是没装扮
Only thing is I do feel a little naked
感觉和没穿衣服一样
without a clever costume on.
我现在不太想装扮
Oh, I'm sort of off of costumes right now.
因为你上次变装成约翰的样子
Oh, because of your John Cos-play.
你们两个怎么了
What's going on with you two anyway?
他甩了我 我很难过
Well, he dropped me, which sucks.
你懂的
I mean, you know.
你这话什么意思
Why would you say that?
没什么好害羞的
Oh, there's no shame in it.
我曾经以为你只是阿玛雅的男闺蜜
You know, I just used to think of you as Amaya's arm candy.
所以我很高兴得知
So it's nice to know
你不过是个被阿玛雅甩了的家伙
you're more than just the guy Amaya dumped.
她没有甩了我 我们分手是为了救时间线
She didn't dump me--we broke up to save the timeline.
康斯坦丁也是这么轻描淡写地甩我
Yeah, Constantine let me down easy, too.
说是为了善恶的平衡
Said it was about the balance of good and evil.
等等 所以她甩了我吗
Wait, did she dump me?
我只知道她很快和另一个家伙组建了家庭
Well, all I know is she started a family with another guy real fast.
你说呢
You tell me.
不过啊 你多出门转转
Oh, but hey, hey, you get back out there.
认识一些新人 换换生活环境
Meet some new people. Change up your scenery a bit.
躲起来
Hide.
对 躲起来 如果那能让你心里好受些
Yeah, hide if it heals your heart better.
闭嘴 躲起来
Shut up. Hide.
-下班时间 -快关掉
- Quitting time. - No, shut that off.
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us killed.
如果我们不回办公室
If we don't get back to the office,
夏普局长会杀了我们的
Director Sharpe is going to kill us.
她恨死加班了
She hates overtime.
-你在开玩笑 -没有
- You're kidding. - No.
-数到三 -好
- On three. - Yes.
-一 二 -二
- One, two... - Two...
三 走
Three, go.
盖瑞 走啊
Gary, go!
是我 雷
Psst. It's me, Ray.
看前面
Look straight ahead.
对着你的报纸说话
Talk straight into your newspaper.
没有人会怀疑的
No one will suspect a thing.
你在他们身上发现什么了吗
What do you got on them?
吉莉喜欢猴子
Gilly loves monkeys,
中东欧犹太人及其在各国的后裔
说的一种从高地德语派生的语言
伊恩的母语是意第绪语
Ian's first language was Yiddish,
还有德克兰 他笑的时候会皱鼻子
and Declan, his nose crinkles when he smiles,
其实还挺可爱的
it's actually pretty cute.
我又不是要找他们约会 西装头
I don't want to date them, Haircut.
你就跟我说应该除掉他们中的哪一个
Just tell me which one of them I'll have to off.
好像查莉就是我们那位神谜 或者说逃亡者
Well, it appears that Charlie is our mystery--or fugitive.
很好
Good.
我们去抓住她 然后送她下地狱
We'll nab her and send her to hell.
地狱 什么
Hell? What?
她有罪的地方就只有不太讲卫生
Look, all she is guilty of is questionable hygiene,
玩难听的音乐 搞了些恶作剧
playing bad music, and pulling a couple pranks.
是我们搞出了这些事 我们得负责
We started this mess. We got to take care of it.
好吧 给我点时间
All right, well, just give me some time
在我们动她之前 让我看看她有什么法力
to figure out what her powers are before we move on her.
黄鼠狼回来就要了结了
You've got until the weasel gets back.
你胳膊上那是什么
What the hell is that on your arm?
我的纹身
It's my tattoo.
是一只留着莫西干头的柯基
It's a corgi with a mohawk.
你疯了 西装头
You've lost it, Haircut.
你完全疯了
You finally lost it.
叫我雷怒 伙计
It's Rayge, mate.
你和你妈妈亲近吗
Were you and your mom close?
二十分钟前刚认识她
Just met her 20 minutes ago.
死于分娩
Died in childbirth.
两击两中 抱歉
Two for two. Sorry.
我爸爸总叫我"杀人凶手"
My dad used to call me "Killer."
永远不让我忘记我所做的
Never let me forget what I did.
-"年度最佳父亲" -嗯
- Mm. Father of the year. - Hmm.
看他样子可想不到会做这种事 对吧
Wouldn't guess that to look at him, would you?
你遇到父母不是凑巧 对吗
You didn't just happen to run into your parents, did you?
我毁了很多人的生活 那个混♥蛋♥
I've ruined a lot of lives, and that bastard
只是第一个因此骂我的人
is just the first one to call me out on it.
如果你想自怜自哀
Listen, if want to wallow in self-pity,
乘波号♥上有的是地方
the Waverider has got a lot of rooms for that.
我个人比较喜欢去厨房♥
I'm partial to the kitchen myself.
我不是在自怜自哀 亲爱的
Oh, I'm not here to wallow, love.
我是来弥补的
I'm here to fix it.
给他来个老派曼彻斯特绞肉机
Give him the old Manchester mangler.
-什么 -后巷输精管切除术
- What? - Back-alley vasectomy.
后巷输精...
Back-alley vas--
不行 约翰 你不能...
No, John, you can't-- -
发生了什么
Oh, what happened?
踢蛋悖论 你不能踢你♥爸♥的睾丸
Ball kick paradox--you can't kick your own dad in the junk
因为这样你会从时间线上抹去自己
because you'd erase yourself from the timeline,
这样一来就没人会
which means there would be no one
来踢你♥爸♥爸的睾丸
to kick your dad in the junk.
去他妈的不可能
Bloody hell I can't.
滚开 你这个醉鬼
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表