剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
好吧
Okay...
我们应该讨论一下
You know, we should probably talk about
要不要孩子
whether or not we want kids.
等到他们八个长大了
Eh, let's wait until the other eight
可以接受这个消息之后吧
are old enough to handle the news.
我已经不知道这条信息的意思了
I don't even know what this text means anymore.
"在吗 热狗 甜甜圈 大拇指"
"You up? Hot dog, donut, thumbs up."
你想亲他 对吧
Well, you wanna snog him, yeah?
还是你想让他得糖尿病
Or do you want him to get diabetes?
这听起来一点也不像我
Okay, this doesn't sound like me at all.
你喜欢他 他也喜欢你
You like him and he likes you,
就这么告诉他
just tell him that.
好吧
Okay, uh...
"你有时间想出去...
"Want to go out sometime...
约会吗"
...on a date"?
看到了吗 还不错
Oh, yeah. See? That wasn't so bad.
现在就看内特了
Now, it's all on Nate.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 我做了什么
Oh, God, what did I do?
麦克 接电♥话♥ 麦克 接电♥话♥
Mikey, pick up. Mikey, pick up.
放下就好 你不需要那个
You can just drop that down. You're not gonna need it.
不 麦克 不
No. Mikey, no!
麦克
Mikey!
麦克 停下
Mikey, stop!
信息 扎莉
扎莉
Zari?
是你吗 "与儿子"
Is that you, And Son?
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
你这是干什么 打个电♥话♥就行了
What are you doing? You should have just called.
天啊
Jeez.
时间调查局总部 2019
我就知道我该同步云端的
I knew I should have synced to the stupid cloud.
内特
Nate.
那个 关于...
So, um, uh, about...
关于那短♥信♥...
About that text...
这个啊
Oh, yeah, um...
我的手♥机♥不幸撞上粉碎球了 所以...
My phone had an unfortunate run-in with a wrecking-ball, so, uh...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
真倒霉
That sucks.
你想说什么
What'd you wanna talk about?
我只想让你知道
I--I--I just wanted to let you know that
莎拉和艾娃 她们和好了
Sara and Ava--they're good.
-真好 -是啊
- That's great! - Yeah.
你还有其他事要说吗
Anything else you wanna talk about?
没了 目前没有想到什么了
No, no, not that I can think of.
好吧 酷酷酷
Okay. Cool, cool, cool.
-哎哟 再见 -再见
- Glah--yeah, bye. - Bye.
-扎莉 -再见
- Zari... - Bye.
你好
Hello?
有人能帮我叫辆车吗
Is there anyone here who can call me a cab?
你要什么都行 伙计
Anything you need, mate.
我可以给你一张去新奥尔良的机票
I can get you a flight to New Orleans,
世界上任何地方 随你选
anywhere in the world, you name it.
不
No.
我不想要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
我不求你原谅我 戴兹
I'm not asking for forgiveness, Des.
正好
Good.
等等 戴兹
Just wait--wait, Des.
你救了我 约翰
You saved me, Johnny.
我很感激
I'm grateful for that.
但这改变不了任何事
But it doesn't change anything.
我知道
I know.
你知道我可以让你忘掉这一切 戴兹
You know I can make it all go away, Des.
这可以让你忘记
This will make you forget.
不
No.
你送我去了地狱
You sent me to hell.
这是我们都必须面对的
That's something we're both gonna have to live with.
她还好吗 老伙计
How's she holding up, old son?
她稳定了 但是没反应
She's stable, but unresponsive.
也比反过来要强
Well, that's better than the alternative.
我不能再让她受伤
I couldn't let her get hurt again.
你直接冲过去了
Oh, yeah, well, you just rolled straighin there
就像穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士 差点害死她
like a knight in shining armor and nearly got her killed.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
她是个勇敢的姑娘
She is a brave lass.
差点搭上性命
Nearly cost her life.
她杀死了那魔鬼
She killed a bloody demon.
她很了不起
She is amazing.
我们会帮你撑过这一劫 诺拉
We will get you out of this one, Nora.
我不会再放弃你
I am not abandon you again.
冷静 孩子
It's okay. Boy.
狗通常都挺喜欢我的
Dogs usually love me.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表