剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
这美甲师到底是特什么"立"
What exactly were the manicurist rules
独什么"行"了
she was breaking anyway?
"十万个为什么"又开始发问了
And here come the questions.
你这话是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
意思就是跟你生活在一起
It means living with you is like
我们就是那等着被打破的沙锅
a never-ending game of jeopardy.
你什么事都要问个所以然出来
Everything is in the form of a question!
你从哪看出来这点的
Where in the world would you get that idea?
这不 又来一问题
And there's our daily double.
那又怎样
So what?
多问你几个问题你会死啊
Are there worse things in the world?
打住 我知道我又问了俩问题
And yes, I realize those are both questions
答案却是统一的
to which there is one answer.
好啊
Well...
你这思想工作真是卓有成效
This was certainly productive.
我是没什么好说的了
I think I'm done here.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me too. - Me too.
但说真的 我经纪公♥司♥找我了不
But seriously, did my agent call?
没
No!
好啊 叛徒们
Hello, traitors.
皮埃尔 乔伊对今天发生的事情深表歉意
Pierre, Joy is so very sorry about what happened today.
是的 维多利亚也会就"让你被炒"一幕中
Yes, Victoria would like to apologize for any part
她的所作所为向你道歉
she played in you getting fired.
没事 就像我偶像葛罗莉亚·盖罗唱的那样
Please, like the great Gloria Gaynor once said,
生世坎坷的迪斯科女王 成名曲《我会坚强》
我会坚强
I will survive.
再说 有你们仨大美女作伴
Besides, who could be unhappy
谁又会不开心呢
surrounded by three gorgeous women?
您真会说话 不过其实应该是四个
Oh, that's so sweet, but there's four of us here.
没说你
I know.
你这头发可得再好好整整
You've got to do something about that hair.
乖乖隆地洞
Holy toledo.
杂草堆一个
It's a mess!
让我来给你的头发支支招 如何
Let's have a little fun with this, shall we?
你有没有想过剪个短点的发型
Have you ever thought about going a tiny bit shorter?
染个浅点的发色
A little brighter?
我还真的想过
Yeah, I have, actually.
交给我皮埃尔吧
Then leave it to Pierre.
我的老天
Oh, god.
我滴神啊
Good lord.
你看起来美呆了
You look fantastic.
好了 完工
All right, done.
不过在头发长起来之前
But you're gonna have to wear this wig
这假发你得一直戴着
until it grows back.
天啊 完美无缺
Oh, my god, it's perfect.
跟我原来那发型简直一模一样
It looks just like my old hair.
因为我是一个美发天才 快说
That's 'cause I'm a genius. Say it.
-你就是一个天才 -少拍我马屁
- You're a genius. - Stop kissing my ass.
真是如释重负
This is a relief.
要是从前我肯定迫不及待回去秀给我室友们看
Normally I'd be excited to go home and show my roommates,
不过自打我们吵了那么一架
but, oh, after the fight we just had...
就当是所有包袱都没了
Let's just say the gloves came off.
我们现在几乎都不怎么说话了
We're not even speaking to each other.
爱咋咋地
I don't care.
不过其实事情并没有这么简单
It's just that it's not only this one thing.
-最近她们快... -把我逼疯了
- Lately they've been -Driving me crazy.
说真的 我们仨一直以来能相处得这么好
I mean it is kind of remarkable that we got along
真是太难得了
as long as we did.
一位寂寞的英伦侨民
A lonely British expat,
一位标准美式的邻家大妈
an all-American girl next door,
外加一位备受推崇却不被赏识的演员
and an underappreciated, though highly sought after actress
远离镁光灯相依而居
living away from the limelight.
我就不侮辱你的智商
I won't insult your intelligence
那漂亮女演员是哪个我就不说了
by telling you who the beautiful actress is.
是啊 爱谁谁
Yeah. I don't care.
那场嘴仗打起来可真吓人
Oh, it was a horrible argument.
容我辩解 梅兰妮的好人牌真是有点恶心
But in my defense, Melanie is obnoxiously nice.
爱咋咋地
I don't care.
还有乔依 她的自尊真是低到无下限
And Joy, I mean, she has such amazingly low self-esteem.
或许正因如此 她的枕边人总是那些
It's probably why she's always falling into bed
最不中用的废物们
with the most unavailable men.
继续
Go on.
我脑中掠过一个想法...
I have half a mind to--
搬出去自己住
try to find a place of my own.
爱咋咋地
I don't care.
听着宝贝儿 还有位客人在等着
Listen, sweetie, I got a client coming,
所以请你
so could you,
把沙发叠起来 然后滚吧
You know, fold up the couch and beat it?
等等 不是说好帮我把头发弄好吗
Wait, what about getting my hair blown out?
宝贝抱歉 没时间了
Oh, babe, sorry, no time.
过来
Come here.
搞定
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
打给我
Call me.
好 好 好 那当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure.
我爱你
I love you.
-你在这儿干吗 -你在这儿干吗
- What are you doing here? - What are you doing here?
-我先问你的 -我先来的
- I asked you first. - I was here first.
气氛削微有些僵啊
It seems that we are at a stalemate.
显而易见 咱们都是出于同一个目的来的
Well, clearly we're all here for the same reason.
都想着搬出去住
We're all thinking about moving out.
没错 显而易见 我们都看到美发店
Yes, and obviously we all saw the advertisement
贴的销♥售♥这套公♥寓♥的广♥告♥了
for this apartment at the salon.
才怪 我是山人自有妙计
No, I found it a different way.
你跟踪我们了吗
You followed us?
这就是我的妙计
That is my way.
好吧 既然都是为了给自己找房♥子
Fine, we're all here to find an apartment of our own,
那也没必要一起看了
so let's just look at it on our own.
-也好 -也好
- Fine. - Fine.
这地方真可悲
This place is sad.
百分之二百
Really sad.
估计可悲本尊到这儿都想自我了结
This place is where sad comes to hang itself.
或许 我只是不喜欢跟你们吵架才觉得可悲
Maybe...I'm just sad because I really hate it when we fight.
-我也是 -谁不是
- Me too. - Oh, me too.
咱别这么自寻烦恼
Let's not beat ourselves up.
我是说 咱们都生活在一起三年了
I mean, we've been living together for three years.
该散了
We were due.
咱们自己找地方住
And it's not the end of the world
也不是世界末日啊
that we wanna find our own place.
大家都是成年人嘛
I mean, we are adults.
正是 在洛城时我们也有自己的居所
Exactly. We all had our own places in L.A..
咱们仍然可以像以前那样一起出来玩
And we can still hang out like we did in L.A..
也可以像以前那样通宵纵乐
And have sleepovers like we did in L.A..
然而第二天醒来时 谈笑着要是有天
And then the next morning, talk about how fun
能住在同一屋檐下该有多开心
it would be to someday all live together.
咱们现在不就是么
Like we do now.
我们已经梦想成真了
We're actually living our dream.
仔细想想 咱们居然为了一堆荒谬的事
And to think we were about to throw it away
就置这段情分于不顾
over a bunch of nonsense.
咱们这样的大龄妇女住一起是有些诡异
It may be weird that women our age live together,
但我就喜欢
but I really like it.
-同意 -同意
- Me too. - Me too.
好了 咱们回家
Okay, then let's just go home
就当这一切从未发生
and pretend none of this ever happened.
但咱们还得收拾个烂摊子
But we still have a mess to clean up
爱尔卡还在为皮埃尔被炒生咱们的气呢
And Elka's still mad at us for getting Pierre fired.
皮埃尔是哪位
Who's Pierre?
你经纪人打电♥话♥找你
Your agent called.
皮埃尔是因为我俩被炒的那人
Pierre is the guy we got fired.
咱必须得帮他讨回饭碗
And we have to get him his job back.
克里斯多弗不会再要他 他太老派了
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表